Thread: The Pressure to Diaper, Dissipated

Exclamation The Pressure to Diaper, Dissipated

The Pressure to Diaper, Dissipated

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...er-dissipated/

By eric - July 14, 2020

I just got pressured to Diaper by one of the barristas at the coffee shop where I go almost every day to . . . get coffee and peck at my keyboard. I have been going there for years. They know me and – so far – haven’t hassled me over not Diapering.

Today, that changed.

I was asked “what it would take” to get me to put on the Diaper. I didn’t say I wasn’t sick and so had no reason to put on a Diaper. Reason isn’t on the table anymore.

Instead, I recited the ADA Mantra – which is the federal law exempting anyone with a medical condition from having to wear a Diaper. This exemption is posted – fine print – in all the “orders” issued by the Gesundheitsfuhrers.

The barrista retorted with “company policy.” I retorted with federal policy.

The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination on the basis of medical condition or handicap – while another federal law (HIPPA) prohibits businesses from demanding you state your condition or provide any medical records to substantiate it.

What comes around goes around, sweetness.

The barrista – someone I’ve known on a friendly basis for years – got noticeably angry, despite my being noticeably not sick. But it apparently annoyed him immensely that I wouldn’t join the cult – which is what this is really all about.

The cult of fear and obedience.

A rational person – a fair-minded person – would admit that forcing a not-sick person to put on a Face Diaper has nothing to do with health. How could it? You can’t give germs you haven’t got. As for the getting of them, what rational person is worried about that? Germs are part of life – unless you intend to spend your life in a bubble wearing a biohazard suite and even then, you still might and probably will get them. And get a cold. Maybe even be in bed a few days. The important question is – will you get dead?

Not unless you’re already almost. Teetering on the edge of six-feet-under because of things other than germs. The germs being almost incidental – and irrelevant to the rest of us.

But no one seems interested in that, preferring to marinate themselves and others in their sickness sickness.

The Diapered, besides, ought to be unworried about you being sick since their Diaper prevents them from getting sick.

Right?

But, as I say, this is not about sickness.

It is about conformity. There must be no scene of dissent. The creatures who are PTSD’ing the populace – the cases! the cases! – must maintain the appearance of terror in order to continue terrorizing the population.

Walking around without a Diaper is like walking around in 1930s Germany without another kind of uniform. You stand out – which makes those who stand in feel like the pathetic sickness-heiling sheep they know in their hearts they are.

And they resent you for not sickness-heiling.

That is the other reason for the Diapering Push. The people who are economically pressured to Diaper – their employers require it – feel frustrated when they see anyone who doesn’t have to Diaper.

Of course they don’t have to Diaper, either. They could quit – and they could sue (the ADA applies to employees as it does to customers). But both are harder to do than simply not doing it because you don’t work for one of these adjuncts of the government – coffee shops, restaurants and stores, etc.

Which, I think, infuriates them all the more. They are pressured to Diaper – so damn it, you should have to, too.

And that’s sicker than a barrel of WuFlu.

It’s like the general opprobrium heaped upon the “tax cheat.” Instead of cheering when someone manages to avoid being mulcted, they clamor for his crucifixion. Because they are nailed to the cross, everyone else must suffer the same fate.

This is the major motive force now impelling the Diapering.The government, per se, cannot realistically enforce Diapering. But government’s adjuncts can, by making it “policy” rather than a legal proscription.

But – thankfully – there is the ADA and it’s got teeth.

They may indeed change the law such that businesses can deny entry/service to the Undiapered but as it stands, doing so is an actionable violation of federal law, with serious civil fines applicable.

Use it as you would an AK-47 you found on the battlefield – because we are at war. It is a war against health in the name of a sickness.

But it is much more than that, too. It is a war against human decency and normal human interaction. A war designed to make us all into pathetic NPC characters in a sick game controlled by people whose loathsomeness defies articulation.

They know the critical importance of creating and maintaining the visual that “we’re all in this together” – by getting every human being to don the Diaper and thereby surrender everything that once made him a human being.

It will take not caring about the feelings of the Diapered; it will take using the law against the Diaperers. It may even take physical resistance. The willingness to take a stand.

Whatever it takes is precisely what’s necessary.

Remember: Refusing the Diaper is an act not of rebellion for its own sake. It is an act for the preservation of sanity for its own sake.

The whole thing hangs on this balance.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Using the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) is genius! I had thought of the HIPPA aspect, but not the ADA.

The thing I have noticed is that most people are wearing garbage on their face. These paper masks and decorative cloth masks are very low quality when it comes to protecting the wearer. They are being worn with the premise that it protects others, not themselves.

Personally I think the only thing that makes sense is using an N95 respirator to protect yourself, not others.

Anyone that feels they are at risk should feel free to don an an N95 respirator and go about their day, without worrying about what others are doing.

Instead we are living in a situation where most people are wearing crap while pretending they are a hero as they protect everyone else.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

So I gather Eric has a medical condition that he can use to his advantage (so far anyway)... smart cookie.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    So I gather Eric has a medical condition that he can use to his advantage (so far anyway)... smart cookie.
    Eric’s condition is the rare disease of Critical Thinking Skills.

No diaper here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Eric’s condition is the rare disease of Critical Thinking Skills.

No diaper here.

Notaweakwilledfearaddledsurrendermonkeyosis?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Notaweakwilledfearaddledsurrendermonkeyosis?
    That’s it!!!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The barrista...it apparently annoyed him....
    What kind of man would call himself a barrista? Good God, man up already.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

California.....knows how to party......California nia...knows how to party

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/st...01418729168896
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatever you can do to to avoid diapering.

In my case, if I am told I have to wear one, I simply inform the business that there are other businesses who are fully aware of the political-con-game-because-of-the-elections, and they do not require masks, and that I am going to give them my business dollars.

At least it gets them thinking. Free market, and all ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Holy $#@!, COVID is a Bokonon!

Its the new legalization. Give the plebes something to struggle against, let them a few meaningless victories..

More clear. I hope I can sleep soon.

This belongs here.]

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I claim ODD.
    It may not be legitimate but it is a Recognized condition amoung folks that make that $#@! up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I claim ODD.
    It may not be legitimate but it is a Recognized condition amoung folks that make that $#@! up.
    I'm pretty sure that's what I got.

So far nobody has been telling me to wear a mask and hopefully it stays that way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1283607235432779777

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yeah, this battle is pretty much lost.

Corporate AmeriKa is mandating diapers across the board, WalMarx, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Publix, all the airlines...the list grows every day.

Arkansas and Colorado just fell.

Masque of the Red Death states

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Corporate AmeriKa is mandating diapers across the board, WalMarx, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Publix, all the airlines...the list grows every day.

Seriously? Just surrender? Throw our hands up in the air and give up? I never pegged you as a quitter. FFS
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Did you miss the post right before that?

Do you know how big Orange County is? It's huge, it's pretty much suburban "South LA" and they have removed the mask mandate and are opening schools without masks or social distancing.. and it's only mid-July.

People in Orange County probably get a bit more vitamin D than their LA counterparts, plus they are more spread out, so those things probably contribute to them not being hit as hard. San Diego is fairing fairly well also.

Did you miss the post right before that?

Do you know how big Orange County is? It's huge, it's pretty much suburban "South LA" and they have removed the mask mandate and are opening schools without masks or social distancing.. and it's only mid-July.

People in Orange County probably get a bit more vitamin D than their LA counterparts, plus they are more spread out, so those things probably contribute to them not being hit as hard. San Diego is fairing fairly well also.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping us appraised of this kind of positive stuff and for any part you may have played in making it happen. Keep up the good work.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for keeping us appraised of this kind of positive stuff and for any part you may have played in making it happen. Keep up the good work.
    Nah I live in a place more blue than Orange County, it's a very nice place tho. I've been trying to crack a dent in the propaganda around here on nextdoor and stuff, my county has had 32 Covid deaths and most of them are in a city over an hour away, but people here are still freaking out for some reason. There are over 200k people in the area, and like 10+ Covid deaths.. all old with comorbidities.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-16-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Nah I live in a place more blue than Orange County, it's a very nice place tho. I've been trying to crack a dent in the propaganda around here on nextdoor and stuff, my county has had 32 Covid deaths and most of them are in a city over an hour away, but people here are still freaking out for some reason. There are over 200k people in the area, and like 10+ Covid deaths.. all old with comorbidities.

Well, do what you can in real life where it really matters but don't forget to hit us up with good news like this from your neck of the woods when you've got it.
    Chris