Thread: Wal-Marx requires masks

Wal-Marx requires masks

From Drudge;

Walmart to require all US customers to wear masks

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...-to-wear-masks

Walmart announced on Wednesday it will require shoppers to wear a face covering starting on July 20 in all stores and clubs across the U.S.

The move by the nation's largest retailer comes as coronavirus cases have surged in various states including Texas, California and Florida.

Walmart noted that currently about 65 percent of its more than 5,000 stores and clubs are located in areas where there is some form of government mandate on face coverings. The new policy is in place to help bring consistency, the company said.

“While we’re certainly not the first business to require face coverings, we know this is a simple step everyone can take for their safety and the safety of others in our facilities,” Dacona Smith, Walmart U.S. chief operating officer, and Lance de la Rosa, Sam’s Club chief operating officer, wrote in a press release.

Walmart created a health ambassador position for each store and will station them near the entrance of stores, along with clear signage, to remind people without a mask of the policy. The ambassadors will receive special training and be identifiable by black polo shirts.

The company added that the ambassador will work with customers who show up at the store without a covering to try to find a solution, and it is currently considering different solutions for customers for when this takes effect.

Stores will also have a single entrance, the company said. Sam’s Club branches will have associates at entrances to remind customers of the policy as well.

“We know it may not be possible for everyone to wear a face covering. Our associates will be trained on those exceptions to help reduce friction for the shopper and make the process as easy as possible for everyone,” Smith and de la Rosa wrote.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Guess I won't be going into any of their businesses, even though I was already doing that before this whole mask nonsense began.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Their own white trash and monkey customers will be the enforcers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Walmarts around here have been doing that for months.

Mandatory masks
    Lines around the building
    One way isles
    Wipe every counter and self-checkout after each and every use
    Dedicated employees spraying down and wiping each and every buggy from the top down to and including the wheels

I went one time early on and it looked like I was literally in an alternate universe. I have never seen so many panic stricken-people. And boy do they defend Government Almighty, to the point that I get disgusting comments and flipped the middle finger most everywhere I go.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Walmarts around here have been doing that for months.

Mandatory masks
    Lines around the building
    One way isles
    Wipe every counter and self-checkout after each and every use
    Dedicated employees spraying down and wiping each and every buggy from the top down to and including the wheels

I went one time early on and it looked like I was literally in an alternate universe. I have never seen so many panic stricken-people. And boy do they defend Government Almighty, to the point that I get disgusting comments and flipped the middle finger most everywhere I go.
    Masks were never obligated where I'm at- be interesting to see if this remains.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately, those of us in rural areas depend on Walmart for organic, non-GMO and clean foods that other stores in the area won't carry. Fortunately, those of us in rural areas do not care what is mandated or not.

It's for show, the stores don't actually stop you from entering. Lots of stores around here both local and national have the mandatory mask signs. I just walk in anyway, nobody has stopped me.

Good. Now they won't know who I am. I'm loving this new system of mask wearing. I've been waiting YEARS for it to be socially acceptable for me to cover my face in public. I have a really nice mask that I wear, along with my sunglasses, that make the cameras useless.

- ML

Good.

Haven't been to the Walmarx for years now.

If everyone were like me, the Walmarx would be gone in a month and then we could see what a free market can produce to fill the void.

Hopefully the Mom-n-Pop stores will thrive.

Chicom gov approved for WalMarx shopping.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-15-2020 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

WalMarx can kiss my hairy white ass.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul