Thread: At Some Point You Have to Wake Up!

At Some Point You Have to Wake Up!

Good video to share with people who haven't woken up yet.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wake up bump.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

"Light 'em up!" Bump.
    Chris

People need to wake up, but by the time that some of them do, it will already be too late.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    People need to wake up, but by the time that some of them do, it will already be too late.

I'm not that pessimistic. Unlike many here I recognize that we've literally been handed an unprecedented opportunity and that there are a ton of hard core activists out there right now doing their best to take full advantage of it. As a result, I can be a lot more optimistic than some. If some people want to sit around and wallow in self-pitty and perpetual victimhood that's their right. But I think we're going to win this thing and I'm doing the best I can to do my part to make that happen.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm not that pessimistic. Unlike many here I recognize that we've literally been handed an unprecedented opportunity and that there are a ton of hard core activists out there right now doing their best to take full advantage of it. As a result, I can be a lot more optimistic than some. If some people want to sit around and wallow in self-pitty and perpetual victimhood that's their right. But I think we're going to win this thing and I'm doing the best I can to do my part to make that happen.
    Opportunity bump. This psyop is waking up people I know that I thought would be in comas for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, I have also seen several that I thought would be ready to resist just roll over. Keep on plugging.

I talked to a fellow unmasked stranger at the grocery store for several minutes today. It’s easy now to find my people. We are rare, but out there blatantly ignoring the “rules”. Life is good for a lifelong rebel!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Opportunity bump. This psyop is waking up people I know that I thought would be in comas for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, I have also seen several that I thought would be ready to resist just roll over. Keep on plugging.

I talked to a fellow unmasked stranger at the grocery store for several minutes today. It’s easy now to find my people. We are rare, but out there blatantly ignoring the “rules”. Life is good for a lifelong rebel!

Awesome post. Thanks for posting. I'd + rep you if I could.

I'm having similar results around here.

Yeah, I've seen it go both ways too, and this time around there seem to be more people complying than the last time. However, when I talk to people I'm still seeing much better results than in the past, and the number of people defy the mask mandate is gradually increasing. Slowly atm, but I believe it will speed up as time goes on. Never give up.
    Chris