Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dale Brown of Detroit-based Threat Management Center is On-Point

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I like the idea of a subsection. I've been in the habit of clicking "new posts" to see what folks are talking about but that means threads like this drop off to page 5 and are easy to miss.

Sad how that kind of thing seems to happen so regularly around here nowadays. Glad you liked this thread. There actually are a lot of good things happening even amidst the bad. I'm more optimistic (cautiously) than I've been in quite some time.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Agorism at work in a very real, successful way. Extremely good things are happening all over the place.

Detroit Threat Management: #Anarchy in Detroit, Part II

Good thread... +rep

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Good thread... +rep

Thanks. Glad you liked it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bump
    Chris

Bump for current relevance.
    Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12