Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dale Brown of Detroit-based Threat Management Center is On-Point

Dale Brown of Detroit-based Threat Management Center is On-Point

Agorism at work in a very real, successful way. Extremely good things are happening all over the place.

Detroit Threat Management: #Anarchy in Detroit, Part II

Last edited by CCTelander; 07-15-2020 at 02:10 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dale Brown and his people have tackled one of the toughest counter-economic challenges there are, effectively providing a viable alternative to government police, and are proving to be WILDLY SUCCESSFUL at it. Their services are available to anyone, at extremely affordable prices and they even provide them for free to people who can't afford to pay. Not only does it prove thst voluntaryism works, it also proves the main point Larken Rose and Patrick Smith were making in the "Blue Flu" video I posted earlier. The world is changing, for the better.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Thanks. As usual, tremedously poisitive news is met with crickets.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Thanks. As usual, tremedously poisitive news is met with crickets.
    It is an extremely tough pill for the truly indoctrinated. Folks either seek/live liberty, or they don't.

It is an extremely tough pill for the truly indoctrinated. Folks either seek/live liberty, or they don't.

So very true.
    Chris

So very true.
    I think the time is ripe enough for a subsection to be created on this forum to advance Agorism. A one stop place for passersby to learn and grow.

I think... no... I KNOW even Ron Paul would advocate that, since his entire message is "END THE FED" - what better way to Starve the State!

@MOD

I think the time is ripe enough for a subsection to be created on this forum to advance Agorism. A one stop place for passersby to learn and grow.

I think... no... I KNOW even Ron Paul would advocate that, since his entire message is "END THE FED" - what better way to Starve the State!

@MOD

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that, but I don't think it's really necessary. Honestly I don't think there are all that many actual anarchists/voluntaryists/agorists left here though.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agorism at work in a very real, successful way. Extremely good things are happening all over the place.

Detroit Threat Management: #Anarchy in Detroit, Part II

Wow! I can't rep this enough! "The cornerstone of protection is love."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wow! I can't rep this enough! "The cornerstone of protection is love."

I know, right? That was as awesome as it gets. A perfect counterpoint to all the divisiveness, anger, hate and fear that's going around lately.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 07-15-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    Chris

I know, right? That was as awesome as it gets. A perfect counterpoint to all the divisiveness, anger, hate and fear that's going around lately.
    That's because this is about real solutions. Everybody else from BLM on the left to Trump and Tucker on the right are about control. How to best spin the crisis to the greatest advantage.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That's because this is about real solutions. Everybody else from BLM on the left to Trump and Tucker on the right are about control. How to best spin the crisis to the greatest advantage.

Exactly. And thanks so much for bringing that up.
    Chris

Exactly. And thanks so much for bringing that up.
    I wonder if he's willing to expand to other cities? Talk about "defunding the police." If something like this was in place nationwide.... And it's also great that he makes it clear that he's not anti-cop. He doesn't like the way the police have been oriented. And yes the problem is with the emphasis on "You gotta make it home." Funny, but he just verified the words of Jesus.

Matthew 16:25

"For whoever wants to save his own life will destroy it, but whoever destroys his life for my sake will find it."

You aren't really living when you are living for yourself. People think libertarians are selfish. But to really make this work you have to be self-less. Libertarianism requires truly moral people. Most people want to be moral but they feel like they can't be because of "the other guy."

Back to policing. I know a young black man (younger than man anyway) who is a cop. I heard him once say "They taught us if I pull my gun I'm emptying my clip and going right up the middle (of the suspect's body). I'm gonna go home!" It's the exact attitude this video illustrates! But if there was a different model, everybody would be more likely to get to go home! De-escalate the situation. Make the predators know they aren't going to get away with abusing the community anymore. Actually have security, with guns, willing to stay with vulnerable people. I recently had to call the cops to my house 3 times in one day because some people I had helped by letting them stay with me stole from some others in the same boat and then came back at night vandelizing stuff and starting fires and issuing threats over social media. The police were like "Call me if they come back." Okay. Police will stake out a drug dealer's house 24/7, but they won't just hang around and make sure that real threats don't materialize.

Wow. This almost makes me want to move to Detroit. I'm definitely going to visit and meet this guy.

In Key West during Fantasy Fest there are local volunteer "Madness Monitors"..

It is a wide open Adult Party... and though they have no "police" powers,,, they defuse and deescalate,,and keep the party Fun.

Same Concept.. and more Law Enforcement should be in the hands of Local Folks..
    Every-man should be .. "The Law".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I wonder if he's willing to expand to other cities? Talk about "defunding the police." If something like this was in place nationwide....

He may have his hands full right where he's at. But as far as I can tell anyone can enroll in his training and might then be equipped to start something similar elsewhere. Won't be long now before that starts happening, I think.
    Chris

It's long past time this should be getting duplicated far and wide.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's long past time this should be getting duplicated far and wide.
    RPF's is giving me hope again. I'd join an organization like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    RPF's is giving me hope again. I'd join an organization like this.

I've been doing my best to post some of the good news that's happening out there in the hope that it would lift people's spirits a bit and give them some more ideas of things they could do to advance the cause. Sadly those threads aren't getting a lot of attention. Glad this one did you some good.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In Key West during Fantasy Fest there are local volunteer "Madness Monitors"..

It is a wide open Adult Party... and though they have no "police" powers,,, they defuse and deescalate,,and keep the party Fun.

Same Concept.. and more Law Enforcement should be in the hands of Local Folks..
    Every-man should be .. "The Law".

I couldn't agree more. + rep
    Chris

I've been doing my best to post some of the good news that's happening out there in the hope that it would lift people's spirits a bit and give them some more ideas of things they could do to advance the cause. Sadly those threads aren't getting a lot of attention. Glad this one did you some good.
    Did some good for me as well. I hardly ever post anymore because some of the people here now....I'd rather slam my testicles in a car door then entertain their "logic" that suspiciously looks and smells like bull $#@!. Thanks for this!
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post

Did some good for me as well. I hardly ever post anymore because some of the people here now....I'd rather slam my testicles in a car door then entertain their "logic" that suspiciously looks and smells like bull $#@!. Thanks for this!

Thanks! I don't think you're alone in that. There are quite a few of us who aren't exactly delighted with the turn things have taken here in recent years. But I figure it'll never improve unless we do something to improve it, so I'm doing the best I know how to do that. Glad this one resonated with you.
    Chris

Dale Brown - Detroit Threat Management Center - Interview at Anarchapulco

The more I learn about Dale Brown, the more incredible of a person I think he is. This guy is the real $#@!. He actually does what most people erroneously believe the cops are supposed to do, PROTECT PEOPLE AND PROPERTY. Cops just enforce authoritarian edicts. Any protection that happens as a consequence is purely coincidental.

Also, notice at the end Brown says they are, in fact, opening franchises all over the US and in other countries as well! GREAT news.

Chris

The more I learn about Dale Brown, the more incredible of a person I think he is. This guy is the real $#@!. He actually does what most people erroneously believe the cops are supposed to do, PROTECT PEOPLE AND PROPERTY. Cops just enforce authoritarian edicts. Any protection that happens as a consequence is purely coincidental.

Also, notice at the end Brown says they are, in fact, opening franchises all over the US and in other countries as well! GREAT news.

Deserves repeating.
    Chris

How'd I miss this thread?

Awesome sauce!

And +rep, Bro!
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    How'd I miss this thread?

Awesome sauce!

And +rep, Bro!

I've been serving up lots of good news for quite a few weeks now. There are many very good things happening. Glad you got a kick out of this thread.
    Chris

Bump for relevance to another thread.
    Chris

Bump for relevance to another thread.
    Would that be this thread?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6970186

Actually it was this one:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...2-to-be-robbed

But it's just as relevant in the thread you linked to.
    Chris

Kenosha bump.
    Chris

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that, but I don't think it's really necessary. Honestly I don't think there are all that many actual anarchists/voluntaryists/agorists left here though.
    I like the idea of a subsection. I've been in the habit of clicking "new posts" to see what folks are talking about but that means threads like this drop off to page 5 and are easy to miss.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast