Thread: Larken Rose and Patrick Smith on the Blue Flu

Larken Rose and Patrick Smith on the Blue Flu

Larken Rose and Patrick Smith discuss butthurt cops. Another extremely positive and uplifting video if one lets it be.

Last edited by CCTelander; 07-15-2020 at 02:09 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bump
    Chris

"Cops have had enough of your $#@!!"

Butthurt cops are calling in with the "blue flu" in a number of places across the country. May we have a MASSIVE pandemic of "blue flu" and it's happy but unintended (by the cops) consequences.
    Chris

I've never seen a bunch of people so reluctant to receive good news.
    Chris

Rick O'Meara, president NY State Police Benevolent Association holding out badge: "This isn't stained by someone in Mineapolis. It's still got a shine on it! And so do theirs(points at group of other cops). So do theirs! Stop treating us like animals and thugs, and start treating US with some respect! That's what we're here today to say. We've been left out of the conversation. We've been villified! Our legislators have abandoned us. The press is villifying us!"

Poor baby.
    Chris

People are scared of the police being gone.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-02-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    People are scared of the police being gone.

Some people are afraid of their own shadows. But their fear can be a good thing. The video explains how and why.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Question for O'Meara: If there are so many good cops in NY State, then how many bad cops have been turned in by those good cops? Start by policing your own.

O'Meara's likely response? A deer-in-the-headlights stare.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Question for O'Meara: If there are so many good cops in NY State, then how many bad cops have been turned in by those good cops? Start by policing your own.
    As far as I am concerned if they are not protecting our constitutional rights than they are pretty much useless.

As far as I am concerned if they are not protecting our constitutional rights than they are pretty much useless.

As far as I'm concerned you're absolutely right. Dale Brown is doing it right, without government police, in Detroit. I'll bump the thread.
    Chris

They're even less than useless - they're an active danger ... (a "clear and present" one, to use their lingo ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    They're even less than useless - they're an active danger ... (a "clear and present" one, to use their lingo ...)

^^^^^This^^^^^

Dale Brown has the right idea.
    Chris

"Blue flu" bump.
    Chris

"To me this is just a huge opportunity because tons of people have never thought about these things. I'm hearing this from a lot of voluntaryists who suddenly say 'now a bunch of my statist friends are suddenly talking to me and listening to what I have to say cause they're like "hey! since when does the governor get to tell us when we can leave our own houses?" ' Meh, thanks for finally paying attention when it got this ridiculous."

"But it's, I said this at the beginning and I was a little bit cautious I used the analogy of if you're playing chess against somebody and you don't know how good they are, and they do a move that looks really stupid, you have to pause and go maybe there's some trap that I'm not seeing. I have to look carefully. That looked idiotic but let me check. I said from the beginning of the shutdowns and everything this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen tyrants do because it literally forced people to learn how to disobey them. And millions and millions of people did exactly that including devout statists ... The Milgram Experiment shows that the moment somebody sees an example of somebody else saying I'm going to disobey that because it's stupid, almost everybody else is gonna go yeah, me too, heck with that."

"And I've talked to peopl. I make it a psychology experiment just when I'm out in public you know I'll drop some snide comment about these stupid masks or whatever, well in AZ you're not required to do that but I'll take every chance to point out these shutdowns are idiotic and are way more destructive and most people are like yeah I know you have to make, you have to like earn a living blah blah blah.So the government made millions and millions of enemies." - Larken Rose
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Late to the party. Some of the statist associates I know are questioning their own previous unquestioning of perceived authority. Even they are asking how county health departments can decide which businesses open or close, how many people may be inside the business, and that they are required to diaper up, etc., etc. Mark my words here that they will not "allow" college or pro sports until whenever. I don't really care about that because I don't watch ball sports, but I know that a lot of people use it for entertainment that are not going to be happy. Because "the cases".

Back to Larken and the chess moves - They are in our faces with it. Like going for the check mate. Concerning indeed.

I go back to global monetary and cultural reset with the virus as the scapegoat. I also predict what Clubber Lane so eloquently stated in Rocky III - "Pain"

So be it. That tree is shriveled up its so $#@!ing thirsty!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Larken Rose and Patrick Smith discuss butthurt cops. Another extremely positive and uplifting video if one lets it be.

Thank you for posting this!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thank you for posting this!

Glad you got some value out of it.
    Chris

No blue flu around here, plenty o piggies everywhere I go.
    "The Patriarch"

Bump for relevance to another thread.
    Chris