Thread: Coronavirus: Wuhan lab that researches Covid-19 will not be visited by WHO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Coronavirus: Wuhan lab that researches Covid-19 will not be visited by WHO

Another reason why i dont trust the current WHO. Or their investigators.

Coronavirus: Wuhan lab that researches Covid-19 will not be visited by WHO investigators looking into origin of virus
    A coronavirus research lab in Wuhan, the Chinese city where Covid-19 first emerged, will not be visited by World Health Organisation (WHO) investigators looking into the origins of the pandemic.

WHO is sending a mission to Wuhan, in Hubei province, but has said investigators will be there only to “advance the understanding of animal hosts for Covid-19 and ascertain how the disease jumped between animals and humans”.
    Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in New Jersey, said: “To have any value, an investigation must address the possibility the virus entered humans through a laboratory accident.”

He added WHO should also consider if the virus’s ability to infect humans was “enhanced through laboratory manipulation”.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's almost as if the WHO isn't even trying to hide how corrupt they are.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.