Thread: RBG-Hospitalized 7/14/20

RBG-Hospitalized 7/14/20

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-...?ocid=msedgntp

WASHINGTON, July 14 (Reuters) - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to a hospital on Tuesday morning for treatment of a possible infection, the court said in a statement.

"The Justice is resting comfortably and will stay in the hospital for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment," the court said. (Reporting by Makini Brice Editing by Chris Reese)

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honestly, if I was a democratic operative I would leak Ginsberg to hospital just to get extreme R’s worked up to a lather.

Believe this is the 4th separate time I’ve seen the press report Ginsberg is in the hospital.

And if she did die, would McConnell go ahead and rush through a new pick? You know damn well that Schumer would do it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She's expected to be released in a few days. I don't get my hopes up anymore when she goes in the hospital, she has more lives than a cat.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    She's expected to be released in a few days. I don't get my hopes up anymore when she goes in the hospital, she has more lives than a cat.
    She's got to do everything in her power to stay alive so Trump can't be the one to replace her with someone else. Arguably, she could already be dead since its been a long time since she's ever made a public appearance of any kind.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Praying the Donnell never gets to appoint another authoritarian libtard justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Cancer has returned. RBG refuses to retire.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/20...nt-retire.html

Washington — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Friday she is receiving chemotherapy for a recurrence of cancer, but has no plans to retire from the Supreme Court.

The 87-year-old Ginsburg, who spent time in the hospital this week for a possible infection, said her treatment so far has succeeded in reducing lesions on her liver and that she will continue chemotherapy sessions every two weeks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When my mother was diagnosed with liver cancer, she was dead within four months.
    Her father only lived a few months with pancreatic cancer.
    Ginsberg has both. What are they doing that keeps this woman alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    When my mother was diagnosed with liver cancer, she was dead within four months.
    adrenochrome

She was just released:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She probably consumes the blood of children.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Four bouts of cancer in four different locations!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

How big of an issue is the Supreme Court for the 2020 presidential election and which side would be most advantaged if it becomes a bigger one?

It looks like we are getting ready to find out. A very busy season for controversial high-court decisions is now followed by news that Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the most famous, oldest and second-longest serving justice has suffered a recurrence of cancer, this time in her liver.

The 87-year-old liberal icon says that she will not step aside and will continue to work as she goes through a new round of chemotherapy. She has in the past been treated for colorectal, pancreatic and lung cancers and through a spokeswoman says she is keeping up an “active daily routine.”

She won't make it back to the fall session and I suppose that is when Trump can name his replacement.

Question is, will he do it with possibly just weeks before election day or let it become an election issue?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    She won't make it back to the fall session and I suppose that is when Trump can name his replacement.

Question is, will he do it with possibly just weeks before election day or let it become an election issue?
    If he's losing, then I think he appoints someone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1595082698334.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	324.2 KB 
ID:	7626
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My brothers been convinced for the past couple years that Ginsburg is dead.

Calvin Coolidge

When I first saw the thread title, I somehow misunderstood it as referring to @RJB and I thought, "Well, damn ..."

But then I read the OP and it turns out the news isn't quite that bad, after all ... *whew!!* ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    When I first saw the thread title, I somehow misunderstood it as referring to @RJB and I thought, "Well, damn ..."

But then I read the OP and it turns out the news isn't quite that bad, after all ... *whew!!* ...
    I am still around and healthy as ever. Mostly in lurk mode on the internet.

The secret to his health is a colloidal silver, coffee enemas and jacking off three times a day.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The secret to his health is a colloidal silver, coffee enemas and jacking off three times a day.
    Neg rep for giving away my longevity secrets.

Fetal grindings.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Neg rep for giving away my longevity secrets.
    I don't like coffee. I'll try substituting Dr. Pepper instead ...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Then you will have to let it sit out open a few hours to decarbonate. That's what @oyarde's medicine man told him to do with Mountain Dew.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Then you will have to let it sit out open a few hours to decarbonate. That's what @oyarde's medicine man told him to do with Mountain Dew.
    You shouldnt be drinking that . Drinking it flat is no better , thats just sugar water or hummingbird food . Try something like grapefruit or grape juice or sassafras tea

Excellent! That should give me time to take care of some other items on the list ...

Try a fifth of whisky instead. It's like the fountain of youth for the first few hours. The next day however is a different story.