Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: FL - Breaking - Numerous labs reporting 100 percent positive COVID 19 tests

  1. #1

    Exclamation FL - Breaking - Numerous labs reporting 100 percent positive COVID 19 tests

    So there is a deliberate cooking of the books and numbers.

    Who authorized this and who will be held to account?



    FOX 35 Investigation Reveals Inflated Florida COVID-19 Numbers

    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...id-19-numbers/

    Robert Kraychik 14 Jul 20201

    A FOX 35 investigation released on Monday discovered an inflation of COVID-19 cases by the Florida Department of Health. The Sunshine State’s health authorities misreported the number of persons testing positive for COVID-19 in its aggregation and publication of test results from laboratories.

    FOX 35 anchor Charles Billi explained the impetus for the investigation. He said, “We found numerous labs that are only reporting positive test results, so they show a 100-percent positivity rate. That got our attention.”


    According to the latest publication of statewide test results from the Florida Department of Health, published on Friday, several testing facilities’ positivity rates for COVID-19 tests were 27.66, 33.33, 37.10, 40, 43.13, 44.44, 50, 55, 57.14, 59.23, 60, 87.5, 91.18, and 100.

    Twenty-two labs reported 100-percent positivity rates. Two labs reported 91.18-percent positivity rates.

    The Florida Department of Health’s stated positivity rates and associated volume of COVID-19 cases does not match claims made by the testing facilities, reported FOX 35:

    Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 found that testing sites like Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

    How could that be? FOX 35 News investigated these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.

    The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health’s positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

    “The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent,” added FOX 35. “A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.”

    FOX 35’s Robert Guaderrama is awaiting a response from state officials regarding the health department’s errors:

    Two major hospital systems in Orlando confirm errors on @HealthyFla #COVID19 report. I am asking the State to explain what happened. @GovRonDeSantis #Florida @fox35orlando #FOX35 https://t.co/hPmuQeVSzx

    — Robert Guaderrama @fox35Robert) July 14, 2020

    Florida has a statewide positivity rate of 12.5 percent, according to the state’s latest claims of 266,119 “confirmed cases” among Florida residents against a state population of nearly 21.5 million.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Is there another source for this other than fox? I am thinking about sharing this story with others, but some people may see "fox" and automatically disregard the story because they don't trust fox as a reliable news source.

  4. #3
    What can be classified as a positive case? If your asymptomatic and don't have any symptoms, you shouldn't be considered a case.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    These test kits are questionable even the Balkan countries that are using the same test kits from China are finding that out. As South Korea did. Why are there no more covid cases in SK? maybe because SK has a different test kit then the ones provided in NA and Europe.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    These test kits are questionable even the Balkan countries that are using the same test kits from China are finding that out. As South Korea did. Why are there no more covid cases in SK? maybe because SK has a different test kit then the ones provided in NA and Europe.
    I do find that hard to believe with a lot of scientists investigating the genome etc. of the virus. I'm at least assuming there are people who are testing and proving the efficacy of these test kits before they are used on large scale. I do at least want to have that level of trust in the money pit that is called my government. But I may be wrong all together. Would be the first thing I'd think of doing when they arrived.
    "I am a bird"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I do find that hard to believe with a lot of scientists investigating the genome etc. of the virus. I'm at least assuming there are people who are testing and proving the efficacy of these test kits before they are used on large scale. I do at least want to have that level of trust in the money pit that is called my government. But I may be wrong all together. Would be the first thing I'd think of doing when they arrived.
    Trump could be right like other former scientists who said "I do think it would problary just vanish at some point burn itself out" Either way i think scientists should be banned from doing this kind of research.

    wasn't there a ban on this kind of research on bats after SARS?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Is there another source for this other than fox? I am thinking about sharing this story with others, but some people may see "fox" and automatically disregard the story because they don't trust fox as a reliable news source.
    It's local station Orlando's Fox 35, not Fox News. But here is another source: https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...as-inflated-90

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Trump could be right like other former scientists who said "I do think it would problary just vanish at some point burn itself out" Either way i think scientists should be banned from doing this kind of research.

    wasn't there a ban on this kind of research on bats after SARS?

    Bans on bats is considered humanitarian, due to high experimental death rates. Plus, dead bats clog the sewers.

    Bans on human testing, the people will never go for it.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    If you really want to get it through peoples think heads, make sure they understand that everyone that tests positive for COVID is gonna be humanely euthanized. Doesnt matter if the tests are 100% faulty, they will STILL be euthanized.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Bans on bats is considered humanitarian, due to high experimental death rates. Plus, dead bats clog the sewers.

    Bans on human testing, the people will never go for it.
    You mean the scientists and MSM would never go for the ban

  13. #11
    I'd have to guess that the labs were just reporting the number of positives, and some numbskull along the way said, "wow, no negatives, I'll put 100% in this column on my spreadsheet."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  14. #12
    Theres a small hospital that I drive past every time I go to the gym. Tons of cars are always lined up with people waiting to get tested.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-14-2020 at 05:26 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  15. #13
    Related FL newz. A coworker has a brother in FL with a wife and two kids. They are idiots and were in line for over 4 hours to get tested. They had already provided their information, but got tired of waiting and left without being tested. About a week later all 4 were notified by mail that they were positive. No $#@!.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Related FL newz. A coworker has a brother in FL with a wife and two kids. They are idiots and were in line for over 4 hours to get tested. They had already provided their information, but got tired of waiting and left without being tested. About a week later all 4 were notified by mail that they were positive. No $#@!.
    Would be really great if they shared this info. I've heard this a few times in a few places.

  17. #15
    Everyone in florida has the plague . Everyone knows this

  18. #16
    And just based on the numbers they are reporting, I wonder how much money this will cost us? And why are we not being allowed to entertain the idea that the $#@!ing tests are FAULTY?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Across talk radio people today have been calling in that they have personally seen or accounted inflated and bogus COVID positives.

    How accurate that is is open to debate, but the fact is that these numbers are bull$#@!.

    The only question is how much bull$#@! is it?
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Across talk radio people today have been calling in that they have personally seen or accounted inflated and bogus COVID positives.

    How accurate that is is open to debate, but the fact is that these numbers are bull$#@!.

    The only question is how much bull$#@! is it?
    I suppose that none of us would know anything about this this thing without our government and media overlords’ continuous stoking of the fear. It’s a non event, except that they made it an event.

  22. #19
    An exaggeration, I presume.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  23. #20
    So has anything come of this yet?

    I notice we get skeptical stories like this here and there, but nothing seems to come of it.



Similar Threads

  1. Should We Trust The Covid Tests?
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2020, 09:21 PM
  2. Rand tests positive for COVID-19
    By kahless in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2020, 11:52 AM
  3. EU's chief negotiator tests positive for COVID-19
    By Warlord in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 08:38 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:46 PM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •