Thread: MSNBC hosts gets tripped up when radio host says blacks should exercise 2nd amendment rights

MSNBC hosts gets tripped up when radio host says blacks should exercise 2nd amendment rights

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At 10:00 or so:

Yes, they tell white people all the time not to buy guns and that they are going to take them away.

And once the hollering about skyrocketing black crime in the cities gets traction, the new wrinkle will be "self defense is white supremacy".

And why not? The core of the western (white) philosophy that our entire society is based on, is one of the primacy of the individual, and nothing is more important to that, than the right of the individual to defend themselves against hostile criminal or government attacks. And that is what is under attack by the Marxist mobs.

Lost on me is the justification for the hypocrisy that says the bill of rights and the Manga Carta and common law is white supremacy (all creations of white western men) but Marxism (created by a white, western man) is not white supremacy?

But all that said, I agree 100% with the general point of the host: the 2nd amendment is for everybody, and I encourage all people to be armed, as an armed society is, in fact, a polite society.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Black people absolutely should own firearms if they choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Well as long they dont start using the guns on white people in cities it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Well as long they dont start using the guns on white people in cities it should be fine.
    Pretty sure that all of the criminals already have guns. It's the honest citizens who probably don't have them to defend themselves.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Every American should have a Gun!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If white people threaten them or their property, then I hope blacks will use their guns to defend themselves.

If white people threaten them or their property, then I hope blacks will use their guns to defend themselves.
    I have no issues with guns as long people follow the law.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everybody should have a gun and be able to use it in self defense.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Registered, or unregistered, CCW or no CCW?

Did anybody happen to bring up the 2nd Amendment which outlines a persons Natural Right, which says nothing about purchasing permission from any agent or agency?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Of course blacks should have gun rights, but the idea that they need guns to protect themselves from violent whites is a joke. If some personality was talking about how urban whites should get guns to protect themselves from black criminals, there would be outrage for weeks and he would be canceled into oblivion.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I hope they will too. Black peole have just as much right to defend themselves as white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    At 10:00 or so:

Yes, they tell white people all the time not to buy guns and that they are going to take them away.

And once the hollering about skyrocketing black crime in the cities gets traction, the new wrinkle will be "self defense is white supremacy".

And why not? The core of the western (white) philosophy that our entire society is based on, is one of the primacy of the individual, and nothing is more important to that, than the right of the individual to defend themselves against hostile criminal or government attacks. And that is what is under attack by the Marxist mobs.

Lost on me is the justification for the hypocrisy that says the bill of rights and the Manga Carta and common law is white supremacy (all creations of white western men) but Marxism (created by a white, western man) is not white supremacy?

But all that said, I agree 100% with the general point of the host: the 2nd amendment is for everybody, and I encourage all people to be armed, as an armed society is, in fact, a polite society.
    Touche'. But do you know of any other group that's simultaneously told "Don't trust the police" and "Don't own guns?" White people are told "See something say something." Interesting factoid, prior to the civil war the Georgia Supreme Court declared a Georgia handgun law unconstitutional because it said the 2nd amendment applied to the states. Than just a decade after the civil war the U.S. Supreme Court decided the 2nd amendment did NOT apply to the states after black republicans were disarmed and massacred by white democrats.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Inversion of Rights:
    - Turn in your guns if you are White
    - Use your 2nd Amendment Rights to protest (more like Riot and Murder) if youre Black

Someone WANTS a RACE WAR, and it aint either side. Wanna figure out who wants a Race War? Look at the people doing the DIVIDING. Follow the money (*cough* SOROS).
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Touche'. But do you know of any other group that's simultaneously told "Don't trust the police" and "Don't own guns?" White people are told "See something say something." Interesting factoid, prior to the civil war the Georgia Supreme Court declared a Georgia handgun law unconstitutional because it said the 2nd amendment applied to the states. Than just a decade after the civil war the U.S. Supreme Court decided the 2nd amendment did NOT apply to the states after black republicans were disarmed and massacred by white democrats.
    No...honestly not...and only idiot white Marxists could come up with something that spectacularly counter-intuitive.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11