Thread: How cops catch you on the dark web

Post How cops catch you on the dark web

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah and if you ask any layman, they will probably tell you that anything that isnt Facebook or Google or MSNBC or Foxnews or Amazon is the Dark Web. Thats right folks, Ron Paul Forums is considered by far too many people to be Dark Web because <insert silly excuse here>. Whether our site is or is not actually "Dark Web" is irrelevant as long as people perceive us to be Dark Web and Kooks.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Yeah and if you ask any layman, they will probably tell you that anything that isnt Facebook or Google or MSNBC or Foxnews or Amazon is the Dark Web. Thats right folks, Ron Paul Forums is considered by far too many people to be Dark Web because <insert silly excuse here>. Whether our site is or is not actually "Dark Web" is irrelevant as long as people perceive us to be Dark Web and Kooks.
    Really ? I do have the background set to the black version. But that is to prevent climate change, obviously. But is that really what ordinary people believe? I don't really have interests or knowledge of the dark web and how it works but I do understand quite well this is not it.. I mean, I know people are generally not well educated, but you don't need too much information to understand this, am I wrong there?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Really ? I do have the background set to the black version. But that is to prevent climate change, obviously. But is that really what ordinary people believe? I don't really have interests or knowledge of the dark web and how it works but I do understand quite well this is not it.. I mean, I know people are generally not well educated, but you don't need too much information to understand this, am I wrong there?
    Youre not wrong at all. People are not educated. They believe a lot of things that simply are not true because they are not taught to think for themselves. For example, there is no law that requires a person to have a Social Security Number, but most people believe there is.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Youre not wrong at all. People are not educated. They believe a lot of things that simply are not true because they are not taught to think for themselves. For example, there is no law that requires a person to have a Social Security Number, but most people believe there is.
    I was given a form in the airplane earlier this year to complete. According to the stewardess it was mandatory. I argued with her and told her there was no authority mentioned on the piece of paper that gave me any kind of legal obligation to complete it. She told me I was legally obligated. I had to tell her that if something says "It's important to complete this form completely and accurately" it does not mean I actually have to do it. Especially when it does not mention which public body will do what with it under which law. Everyone else bought it. (nobody ever asked me to show the completed form after landing btw)
    "I am a bird"

I've heard the dark web mentioned several times in passing thru the cosmos. I thought I would check here to see what is being said about it.
    The dark web sounds like something the politicians would create to do their dirty work. Sounds like it is right up many politician's alley. I asked once before about how does one get on the dark web and learned that I was not going to do what it would take to get there.

It also sounds like a easy set up for poor slobs who don't have any morals.