Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 52 of 52

Thread: Do Black Feelings Matter Too Much?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Your experiences are anecdotal at best. I have had the worst crimes commited against me by white people usually in positions of government authority and i am a white guy.
    Never made any claim that they were not...in fact I clearly stated that it was "in my experience".

    However, the larger data set has been extensively analyzed and whites are much more likely to be victims of violent crime at the hands of blacks than the other way around.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-13-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Never made any claim that they were not...in fact I clearly stated that it was "in my experience".

    However, the larger data set has been extensively analyzed and whites are much more likely to be victims of violent crime at the hands of blacks than the other way around.
    I have yet to experience this but i imagine a lot of it has to do with the drugs that were dropped into their communities and the drug war and lack of a father in their homes and overall lack of opportunities to find good work and lack of a good education. Those statistics go away when their incomes are higher.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Negro fatigue... I hope that one catches on.

    On second thought, prolly just ‘racist’ thinking, eh?

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yep. Its a normal human reaction to not treat people the same who treat you differently based on how you look. It takes integrity to treat people the same. You gotta be the better person. You shouldn't sink down to the haters level out of pettiness. Its better to kill their hatred with kindness.
    It's better to not engage with people who have an attitude.

    There is no sane reason to be around people who feel entitled.

    Stop making excuses and get out of the cities.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It's better to not engage with people who have an attitude.

    There is no sane reason to be around people who feel entitled.

    Stop making excuses and get out of the cities.
    I definitely want out of Vegas after what i have been through. I left Henderson because they were authoritarians. I wish i knew how to change to defeat the political mob here but i am outnumbered.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I have yet to experience this but i imagine a lot of it has to do with the drugs that were dropped into their communities and the drug war and lack of a father in their homes and overall lack of opportunities to find good work and lack of a good education. Those statistics go away when their incomes are higher.
    Cook County IL, which of course includes the city of Chicago, has a median income that is over $1400 higher than the national average.

    It is 174th on the list of counties ranked by crime rate, number one being most violent.

    Issaquena County, Mississippi is the poorest county in the nation. It is 64 percent black.

    According to this database, it has recorded no violent crime and ranks 3046 in all counties.

    Black crime is a city phenomenon for numerous reasons.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cook County IL, which of course includes the city of Chicago, has a median income that is over $1400 higher than the national average.

    It is 174th on the list of counties ranked by crime rate, number one being most violent.

    Issaquena County, Mississippi is the poorest county in the nation. It is 64 percent black.

    According to this database, it has recorded no violent crime and ranks 3046 in all counties.

    Black crime is a city phenomenon for numerous reasons.
    Cost of living vs wages makes a difference. The war on drugs did the most damage to our cities. It targets people of low income in cities and makes them perpetually poor. The people in power target them so they don't take away their power which causes generational poverty. Crooked cops create drug addicts and crime in order to keep the cycle going. Its like rat exterminators who breed rats and release them into buildings in order to get hired to exterminate them.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I definitely want out of Vegas after what i have been through. I left Henderson because they were authoritarians. I wish i knew how to change to defeat the political mob here but i am outnumbered.
    "People" who clump-up must agree on standardized behavior or there will be problems.

    If your neighbor is 1/4 mile down the road it's far easier to tolerate his behavior than if he's 20 feet from your bedroom window.

    You people who feel the need to live in cities will never be happy unless you can surround yourselves with clones who behave and believe as you do.

    There are countless excuses where one believes they neeeeeed to live in a city but in the end they're all excuses used to avoid self reliance and responsibility.

    When you share a "block" with several hundred people there's bound to be trouble. No amount of money is worth the headache.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "People" who clump-up must agree on standardized behavior or there will be problems.

    If your neighbor is 1/4 mile down the road it's far easier to tolerate his behavior than if he's 20 feet from your bedroom window.

    You people who feel the need to live in cities will never be happy unless you can surround yourselves with clones who behave and believe as you do.

    There are countless excuses where one believes they neeeeeed to live in a city but in the end they're all excuses used to avoid self reliance and responsibility.

    When you share a "block" with several hundred people there's bound to be trouble. No amount of money is worth the headache.
    Hear hear!

    And it's bad enough if all those people stacked on top of each other are all pretty much alike.

    Throw in a bunch of divisive diversity, and you've got a time bomb waiting to blow up in your face.

    The only way to maintain control is by heavy handed authoritarianism and police state surveillance...NYC under Rudy Guliani for instance.

    Neither way is any way to live.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "People" who clump-up must agree on standardized behavior or there will be problems.

    If your neighbor is 1/4 mile down the road it's far easier to tolerate his behavior than if he's 20 feet from your bedroom window.

    You people who feel the need to live in cities will never be happy unless you can surround yourselves with clones who behave and believe as you do.

    There are countless excuses where one believes they neeeeeed to live in a city but in the end they're all excuses used to avoid self reliance and responsibility.

    When you share a "block" with several hundred people there's bound to be trouble. No amount of money is worth the headache.
    I guess I just need to find a new line of work. I have always worked in tech and there just isnt that many options outside of certain cities.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If someone somewhere is even THOUGHT to have hurt black people’s feelings, the entire country will burn.[/b]
    If y'all protested government excess like the blacks do now this wouldn't be a problem.

    People keep saying any day now the weight of government will be too much. It will start a civil war. Got ammo n guns n such.

    Then someone dies from the literal weight of government on camera. Why aren't you all out burning the precincts down? Y'all hate the state so damn much?

    Where is your volcanic rage when the government oversteps?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    If y'all protested government excess like the blacks do now this wouldn't be a problem.

    People keep saying any day now the weight of government will be too much. It will start a civil war. Got ammo n guns n such.

    Then someone dies from the literal weight of government on camera. Why aren't you all out burning the precincts down? Y'all hate the state so damn much?

    Where is your volcanic rage when the government oversteps?
    A few of us locally activate very often, up to and including today. We are always talking to people, and sharing information that is not in the news but easily verified. Most don't buy what we are talking about, they proudly follow the mandates, and fully support trump. I live in a very "conservative" area, (voting red if you look at the charts), and we are constantly flipped the middle finger because we will not wear a mask. Any mention of Trump hiring Gates' stooges Fauci and Slaoui immediately labels us as conspiracy freaks, lunatics or trouble-makers for the party, and any mention of mandated vaccines or biometrics is welcomed with open arms; voters and immigrants, you know, and we "must comply in order to save our country".

    But, we do not quit. Every once in a while we meet somebody who is in the know, and some folks do look information up on their phones to confirm the information that we give them is correct.

    We are a long, long way from doing what you suggest. We simply do not have the numbers that would tally into the hundreds let alone thousands.

    I am open to suggestions.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    If y'all protested government excess like the blacks do now this wouldn't be a problem.

    People keep saying any day now the weight of government will be too much. It will start a civil war. Got ammo n guns n such.

    Then someone dies from the literal weight of government on camera. Why aren't you all out burning the precincts down? Y'all hate the state so damn much?

    Where is your volcanic rage when the government oversteps?
    Good $#@!ing question. One I have been asking for years now, as it's been my position all along that you will not push back out of control cops and the state behind them without force.

    I tried for decades to get somnolent white folks to get pissed, get angry and start raising hell in the streets because, even more obviously now, that is what works. Everything else is just mental masturbation.

    Now I'm trying to get them off their asses and stir their stumps to save their $#@!ing lives, and still, I'm met with nothing but suicidal sloth and stupidity.

    Freedom is not popular...and the only way you can get idiot white people out raising hell is in the larger name of Marxist revolution, because they are high functioning retards, and that is all they know and have been indoctrinated in.

    And where the hell the "cold dead fingers" crowd is at, well, that's an even better question.

    My guess is that most are just what I suspected they were all along: nothing but talk in a bag, and when Biden and Beto's Bolshies outright ban whole swaths of guns next year, and start neighborhood sweeps to confiscate them, they'll turn them quietly in, with a polite, "here you are sir".

    Just like you Kiwis did when that Marxist prime minister of yours banned your guns.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-13-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Why aren't you all out burning the precincts down?
    Why aren't you?



    Where is your volcanic rage when the government oversteps?
    Where's yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  18. #45
    Tod and AF are nailing this thread. Put them on the prez ticket! And good God already, follow Tod's advice and GET OUT OF CITIES!


    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It's better to not engage with people who have an attitude.

    There is no sane reason to be around people who feel entitled.

    Stop making excuses and get out of the cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cook County IL, which of course includes the city of Chicago, has a median income that is over $1400 higher than the national average.

    It is 174th on the list of counties ranked by crime rate, number one being most violent.

    Issaquena County, Mississippi is the poorest county in the nation. It is 64 percent black.

    According to this database, it has recorded no violent crime and ranks 3046 in all counties.

    Black crime is a city phenomenon for numerous reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "People" who clump-up must agree on standardized behavior or there will be problems.

    If your neighbor is 1/4 mile down the road it's far easier to tolerate his behavior than if he's 20 feet from your bedroom window.

    You people who feel the need to live in cities will never be happy unless you can surround yourselves with clones who behave and believe as you do.

    There are countless excuses where one believes they neeeeeed to live in a city but in the end they're all excuses used to avoid self reliance and responsibility.

    When you share a "block" with several hundred people there's bound to be trouble. No amount of money is worth the headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hear hear!

    And it's bad enough if all those people stacked on top of each other are all pretty much alike.

    Throw in a bunch of divisive diversity, and you've got a time bomb waiting to blow up in your face.

    The only way to maintain control is by heavy handed authoritarianism and police state surveillance...NYC under Rudy Guliani for instance.

    Neither way is any way to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Tod and AF are nailing this thread. Put them on the prez ticket! And good God already, follow Tod's advice and GET OUT OF CITIES!
    But the food is great, and the culture!

  20. #47
    Regarding a lack of white push-back: Too many with too much to lose, too comfortable, too selfish to realize the common thread all of their fates hang upon. Those with less to lose, well, our orange Obama was designed to convinced them that they were "winning." The young have been subject to a 10-18 year program of political indoctrination, which was radically successful in making tools out of minds. The warrior class was lied into a war, and then got shot up for two decades while their civilian counterparts were too busy watching $#@!ing game of thrones. Whites, at this point, can hardly be blamed for not trusting each other, much less being willing to lay it all down for one another. Some of the more clever figure they can establish themselves as some kind of administrators in the forthcoming "new normal," the craven just wish to survive.

    How to heal that? Its like brain injury.

  21. #48
    It's all getting ridiculous.

    A black person is statistically many, many times more likely to be killed by another black person than the police or a white person.

    Black people have every opportunity in this country that white people do. More if you consider affirmative action.

    Most of these white people marching and waving blm signs would probably run away from a black man on a dark street.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  24. #50
    Last edited by Mach; 07-13-2020 at 11:34 PM.
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

  25. #51
    blimp
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  26. #52
    Relevant poll to this topic from the other day.

    Americans Say Blacks More Racist Than Whites, Hispanics, Asians https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...spanics_asians


    Eighteen percent (18%) say most white Americans are racist. But 25% believe most black Americans are racist. Fifteen percent (15%) think most Hispanic-Americans are racist, while nearly as many (13%) say the same of most Asian-Americans.


    Other minority Americans view blacks as much more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians.



    Last edited by Krugminator2; 07-27-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 06:00 AM
  2. 16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter member
    By LibertyEagle in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 12:49 PM
  3. “Black Lives Matter” mural altered to read “Black Dads Matter.”
    By Lucille in forum Family, Parenting & Education
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2016, 12:40 PM
  4. Black lives matter?? Truth be told NO LIVES MATTER!!
    By ChristianAnarchist in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 07:06 AM
  5. Former Black Panther Says Black Lives Matter And Obama Is BS
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 07:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •