Thread: MAGA men wear masks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    President Trump visits Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, on Saturday July 11, 2020. He, and everyone around him, is wearing a mask.

Fighting the deepstate my a$$.

Just remember, it was Trump who put Gate's stooges Anthony Fauci in charge and Moncef Slaoui head of "Operation Warp Speed", and awarded Moderna and Novovax Billions of tax payer dollars.

Did Trump make that announcement yet about the new federal contract between Clear and TSA to monitor, track and report personal/private medical data? You know, on top of going through Clear's scanning equipment and TSA stealing private property?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

That house negro in the background not wearing a mask, must be President Donnell's BLM liaison? Exempt from wearing a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

#realmenwearmasks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

So Trump should not wear a mask in a hospital full of sick and weak veterans so the MSM can claim he is responsible for their deaths?

Just how stupid do you think we are?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So Trump should not wear a mask in a hospital full of sick and weak veterans so the MSM can claim he is responsible for their deaths?

I would have worn a mask also where pre-existing conditions may occur.

But that does NOT excuse the fact that Trump hired Bill Gates' STOOGES Fauci and Slaoui, gave BILLIONS of tax-dollars to Gates/UN agenda corporations and started up "Operation Warp Speed".

It was a political stunt, compliant to the Fascist NWO.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I would have worn a mask also where pre-existing conditions may occur.

But that does NOT excuse the fact that Trump hired Bill Gates' STOOGES Fauci and Slaoui, gave BILLIONS of tax-dollars to Gates/UN agenda corporations and started up "Operation Warp Speed".

It was a political stunt, compliant to the Fascist NWO.

Trump has made a point of not wearing a mask and saying people should have a right to choose whether to wear one, this was a defense against the MSM mask propaganda that would have been used against him and to promote mask wearing if he hadn't and anyone at the hospital died.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has made a point of not wearing a mask and saying people should have a right to choose whether to wear one, this was a defense against the MSM mask propaganda that would have been used against him and to promote mask wearing if he hadn't and anyone at the hospital died.

That does NOT excuse the fact that Trump hired Bill Gates' STOOGES Fauci and Slaoui, gave BILLIONS of tax-dollars to Gates/UN agenda corporations and started up "Operation Warp Speed".

Just how stupid do you think I am?

That does NOT excuse the fact that Trump hired Bill Gates' STOOGES Fauci and Slaoui, gave BILLIONS of tax-dollars to Gates/UN agenda corporations and started up "Operation Warp Speed".

Just how stupid do you think I am?
    Trump is doing what he must to stay in office and be reelected with the entire media pushing propaganda while also trying to limit and push back the virus nonsense.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is doing what he must to stay in office and be reelected with the entire media pushing propaganda while also trying to limit and push back the virus nonsense.
    Yes, it is extremely important to keep him in office so that the other team does not implement the same. Win win win!

Btw: Just how stupid do you think I am?

Yes, it is extremely important to keep him in office so that the other team does not implement the same. Win win win!

The deep state won't allow Trump to do the good things that need to be done but we must keep him in office so he can do the good things the deep state won't allow him to do.

Hey .. wait...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    The deep state won't allow Trump to do the good things that need to be done but we must keep him in office so he can do the good things the deep state won't allow him to do.

Hey .. wait...
    I think you don't understand that Trump is getting good things done and reducing the bad things that happen or that you pretend not to.
    Does that make you stupid? or smart?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well played.

But to be fair if well-funded GOPA leader had offended fakenews media and not played by their rules, fakenews media would have unfriended him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

OP has been pushing face diapering for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Anyone saying that "insisting on not wearing masks in the face of an airborne infectious disease ( or plague as Trump puts it) is standing up for "freedom" is about as smart as saying that "Iraqi Freedom War was to defend our way of life".
    Masks do not work.

We have known since the 1919 Spanish Flu epidemic that cloth masks do not protect in any significant way from transmission of airborne diseases.

The CDC has just released information from a new study showing roughly 85% of symptomatic COVID19 cases randomly sampled were contracted by people who regularly wore a mask.

It says, right on the $#@!ing boxes, of both cloth masks, surgical masks and N-95 masks that they do NOT protect in any way from transmission of diseases.

It is a symbol of compliance.

It is as ridiculous as government telling you, you must stand on your head every day at 3PM and jerk off, in order to prevent prostate cancer.

Masks are a joke, a farce, a compliance condom, a fake, phony, fraudulent symbol of nothing more than your willingness to comply with government edicts, no matter how ridiculous.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Not just MAGA men, MAGA women too:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OP has been pushing face diapering for months now.
    LOL If discussing something, higlighting politicians stances/conflicting statements etc equates to 'pushing it', then OP has been pushing both masks and ventilators and lot of other things too.

Israeli given $69MILLION to make coronavirus ventilators after tweeting Trump , 0 delivered

You'll porobably criticize that as a waste of money too as ventilators had a very high failure rate too per earlier data.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Masks do not work.

It is a symbol of compliance.

It is as ridiculous as government telling you, you must stand on your head every day at 3PM and jerk off, in order to prevent prostate cancer.

Masks are a joke, a farce, a compliance condom, a fake, phony, fraudulent symbol of nothing more than your willingness to comply with government edicts, no matter how ridiculous.
    EM.

So do you think politicians like these pushing "face diapers" are jokers, phony, scammers?
    If you see them as sincere but wrong, they are too dumb to see what you and many others can see?

If you can clarify this based on your insight into scientific and political aspects of this issue, that might help out a lot of MAGA faithfuls many of whom likely are utterly confused at this stage.

White House to require staffers to wear masks in West Wing

nbcnews
    May 12, 2020 - WASHINGTON

President Trump throws masks into crowd at Florida campaign rally
    Oct 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K_Kjz3BaPI

New Trump ad features multiple clips of president wearing mask
    By Dominick Mastrangelo - 10/17/20

But as for compliance, you may have a partially valid point though, they can hinder important gov related functions:

Florida sheriff bans deputies and visitors from wearing face masks
    cbsnews
    Aug 13, 2020