Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, here begins the end of Tucker Carlson.

Your should be called pied piper instead of peace piper because if we listened to you for advice our kids would be bowing to the Chinese communist party in 10 years.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Isn't a person entitled to share thoughts privately and anonymously?

I find that posting things that I probably wouldn't say in person to be a bit of a cathartic.

I would like to know more about the efforts to dox these people and who's paying to do it.
    Absolutely not.

Comments such as that are "horrific" and impermissible and punishable if caught.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Absolutely not.

Comments such as that are "horrific" and impermissible and punishable if caught.
    At some point, they will intrude into a person's mind to screen for unapproved thoughts, regardless of whether those thoughts were ever expressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have no investment in Tucker, if he makes a dramatic change for the worse I will say he was just an empty suit and we should find his old writer and run him for office.
    No, nor I...I found a few of his rants inspiring, if only because of, well, let me quote myself from another source:

Almost NOBODY, at any level, in any "institution" in the nation, supports the white majority right now: government and it's enforcers, globalist hyper corps, the entire media establishment and their organs, the entire education system and their organs, the organized church and their organs...almost all are either in full cry for white, western European heads on pikes, or in slathering, disgusting submission, quite literally kissing black ass to try and keep their sorry asses alive another day.
    And before anybody starts "pooh poohing" that statement as being too racially charged (it's not) keep in mind that the Marxists are not looking to just destroy white people, but everything that white people (used) to stand for.

Carlson was one of the few out there speaking out for that.

And now, he'll be silenced, and that's a shame.

I'll wager he'll be gone by the end of the month.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-11-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

At some point, they will intrude into a person's mind to screen for unapproved thoughts, regardless of whether those thoughts were ever expressed.
    Who decides what thoughts are wrongthink?

That technology was already being introduced ten years ago.

http://www.theneuroethicsblog.com/20...your-mind.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Who decides what thoughts are wrongthink?
    OAC, Ilhan Omar, Bernie Sanders...folks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OAC, Ilhan Omar, Bernie Sanders...folks like that.
    So small minded people with big hearts who cant understand thoughts aren't beliefs. Thats a scary idea.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They can identify anyone on social media by the way they write with 11 words or less.
    Dam.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Old RPF thread is relevant:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...from-the-Media

Fox is probably just getting a head start on the coming flip back to D control.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    How did they find the anonymous screen name was this guy's?
    This is a good question. I'd hate for my work to know what I post anonymously online.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    This is a good question. I'd hate for my work to know what I post anonymously online.
    I specifically asked my last job if they monitor social media of their employees during the interview. It turns out they dont always tell the truth when they are trying to get you to work at their company.

Everything you do affects your job prospects, school placement, social life, etc ...

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/save...-social-media/

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Everything you do affects your job prospects, school placement, social life, etc ...

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/save...-social-media/
    Just think of how many people have lost jobs for something they posted. Remember Rosie O'Donnell.

I'm shocked, simply shocked, by the idea that one of Tucker Carlson's writers might be a closeted racist.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm shocked, simply shocked, by the idea that one of Tucker Carlson's writers might be a closeted racist.
    Meh, still not half as racist as most Democrats.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Tucker did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Tucker did nothing wrong.
    Tucker did nothing wrong. Tucker did nothing right.

Except raise ratings.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you can’t bring someone down directly always the guilt by association card. Most important question is how this was uncovered. Seems obvious that there is an effort to take down Carlson so someone did some digging.

Since they haven’t been able to stick anything directly looks like they went searching for anybody in his orbit. Comments the lead writer made are indeed stupid so can’t/shouldn’t really excuse that but question still goes back to the how and why they were uncovered to begin with, and by who?

CNN are the ones that reported it. CNN seems to have high level connections with some in gov, just look at the bs as to how they were tipped off regarding the Roger Stone raid. Wouldn’t be shocked if someone in gov sympathetic to the left and with a connection with CNN did some digging for dirt

How do these comments just all of a sudden get unearthed when posted anonymously?

That really needs to sink in. Someone got this info through shady means and then gave this to CNN. The target isn’t so much the writer, the aim is Tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Good question.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post
    If you can’t bring someone down directly always the guilt by association card. Most important question is how this was uncovered. Seems obvious that there is an effort to take down Carlson so someone did some digging.

Since they haven’t been able to stick anything directly looks like they went searching for anybody in his orbit. Comments the lead writer made are indeed stupid so can’t/shouldn’t really excuse that but question still goes back to the how and why they were uncovered to begin with, and by who?

CNN are the ones that reported it. CNN seems to have high level connections with some in gov, just look at the bs as to how they were tipped off regarding the Roger Stone raid. Wouldn’t be shocked if someone in gov sympathetic to the left and with a connection with CNN did some digging for dirt

How do these comments just all of a sudden get unearthed when posted anonymously?

That really needs to sink in. Someone got this info through shady means and then gave this to CNN. The target isn’t so much the writer, the aim is Tucker.
    Yeah, it was probably targeted, and probably aided by tech or govt insiders that are sympathetic to the leftist cause.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That's something I haven't seen reported or even asked, but I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure it wasn't by legal means, the only question is, was it with the help of government or big tech?

Can you defend this obsessive compulsion to hunt people down so you can label them ‘racist’ and destroy their lives?

Exactly who, or what, are you saving?
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-13-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post

Let's recall how many of Obama's former CIA people have taken jobs with CNN. By now, they have their own spy department and a stable of informants.

he doxxed himself. Be vague about all possibly identifying information. Understand the stakes.

What did he say that was so terrible?

And by the way, I think he was complimenting Asians.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    What did he say that was so terrible?

And by the way, I think he was complimenting Asians.
    Damned if I know...these days all that has to happen is to fart sideways at an Anointed, and your life is over.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope Tucker doesn't lose his job at Fox.
    He is by far my favorite MSM Anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Can you defend this obsessive compulsion to hunt people down so you can label them ‘racist’ and destroy their lives?

Exactly who, or what, are you saving?
    I'm not hunting or saving anyone, just commenting that I don't find it particularly surprising.

Can you defend this obsessive compulsion to collectivize races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Can you defend this obsessive compulsion to collectivize races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such?
    Yes I can.

I have had open warfare declared upon me and my family. Using Marxist propaganda techniques, the Bolsheviks, Jacobins and coloreds are determined to render people like me and my posterity unpersons, slated for utter banishment from the public square and reduction to third class citizenship status at best or subject to genocidal ethnic cleansing and murder at worst.

I have not a single feeling to spare for people who want me exterminated or for the self loathing fellow travelers that worship the Anointed Ones like gods.

And I see Carlson has become an unperson...gone fishin' apparently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast