Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, here begins the end of Tucker Carlson.

Exclamation Well, here begins the end of Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns amid allegations he posted racist, sexist remarks online

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...rce=whatfinger

By Marty Johnson - 07/11/20 11:35 AM EDT

Tucker Carlson's top writer for his Fox News show "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has resigned after it was discovered that he had been posting racist, bigoted remarks to an online forum for years using a pseudonym.

CNN first reported Friday that Blake Neff had been using a pseudonym to post on AutoAdmit, an online forum that is unmoderated and known to be a hotbed for offensive and derogatory comments.

According to the network, just this week, Neff commented on a thread that was created in 2018 by another user with the subject line "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n----- do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?"

Neff responded, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no."

On June 5, Neff posted, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down."

In a June 24 post, he wrote, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep."

Additionally, Neff reportedly kept a thread for five years where he allegedly denigrated a woman and shared information about her dating life.

Neff was Carlson's top writer and worked at Fox for four years, having previously been employed at The Daily Caller, the conservative news outlet Carlson co-founded. Neff also worked as a reporter at The Hill under a fellowship in 2013 and 2014. A Fox News spokesperson confirmed to The Hill that Neff resigned.

Neff did not respond to multiple requests for comment by CNN.

An internal memo from Fox News and obtained by CNN calls Neff's actions "horrendous and deeply offensive."

"We want to make abundantly clear that FOX News Media strongly condemns this horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior," the memo reads. "Neff's abhorrent conduct on this forum was never divulged on the show or the network until Friday, at which point we swiftly accepted his resignation.

"Make no mistake, actions such as his cannot and will not be tolerated at any time in any part of our work force," it adds.

New: Fox News executives issue internal memo condemning the "horrific" behavior of former top Tucker Carlson writer Blake Neff. pic.twitter.com/QoKDN4S9rD
    — Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) July 11, 2020

The memo also said Carlson would be addressing the issue on his show Monday.

In a recent interview with Dartmouth's alumni magazine, Neff elaborated on his integral role with the show and the influence it has nationally.

"Anything [Carlson is] reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me," he said. "We're very aware that we do have that power to sway the conversation, so we try to use it responsibly."

Carlson himself has long been popular but controversial, with the conservative commentator frequently finding himself in hot water because of comments he's made about race in America.

Most recently, Carlson and his show lost a swath of advertisers after he made demeaning comments about the resurgent Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody at the end of May.

“This may be a lot of things, this moment we are living through, but it is definitely not about Black lives, and remember that when they come for you," Carlson said at the beginning of June. "And at this rate, they will.”

Fox News later said Carlson was referring to Democrats when he said that "they will come for you."

Pence says decision on removing Confederate statues should be made...
    Congresswoman accidentally tweets of death of Rep. John Lewis, who's...

"Tucker’s warning about 'when they come for you' was clearly referring to Democratic leaders," a Fox News spokesperson told The Hill at the time.

Updated: 4:37 p.m.

Lisa Conley contributed.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox wont cancel Tucker. His audience wont blame him for his writer's internet comments. They weren't his comments. If anything his viewers will become more loyal to Fox if they dont bow down to the cancel culture mob.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Fox wont cancel Tucker. His audience wont blame him for his writer's internet comments. They weren't his comments. If anything his viewers will become more loyal to Fox if they dont bow down to the cancel culture mob.
    And what gives you any indication that they will not?

His comments were "horrific", you recall.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

If Tucker ends up getting fired, there goes most of Fox's fanbase.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

How did they find the anonymous screen name was this guy's?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Tucker Carlson didnt say those things. He posted anonymously so he didn't know about it. He doesn't ruthlessly stalk his employees and watch everything they do. His show has the highest ratings and if the left tries to cancel him he will automatically be defended by his fan base. Like kanye west says if they hate than late them hate and watch the money pile up.

It is best that folks do not pay homage to MSFoxNBC. What they 'report' does not inform the people of what is truly happening.

When has any channel told the people in advance House/Senate Bill Numbers and what is actually in them, or the fact that corporations are funneling tax-payer money to implement TSA, Tracking, Vaccines, etc. solely for profit, and that the U.N., Gates, Fauci, Rockefeller, Moncef and others have been planning and implementing these things for a long, long time.

Tucker Carlson and/or his writer(s) are NO different. F&ck them all.

What If The American People Learned The Truth

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It is best that folks do not pay homage to MSFoxNBC. What they 'report' does not inform the people of what is truly happening.

When has any channel told the people in advance House/Senate Bill Numbers and what is actually in them, or the fact that corporations are funneling tax-payer money to implement TSA, Tracking, Vaccines, etc. solely for profit, and that the U.N., Gates, Fauci, Rockefeller, Moncef and others have been planning and implementing these things for a long, long time.

Tucker Carlson and/or his writer(s) are NO different. F&ck them all.

What If The American People Learned The Truth
    You mean that we are in a cold war with China who used a weaponized virus to attack us in response to Tarrifs because they were stealing all of our intellectual property and sabotaging American corporations? Now we are developing ways to defend against biowarfare?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You mean that we are in a cold war with China who used a weaponized virus to attack us in response to Tarrifs because they were stealing all of our intellectual property and sabotaging American corporations? Now we are developing ways to defend against biowarfare?

Nikcers, I am sure you are one of the good guys, being on this forum and all. But please[!] lay off the booze or whatever, get some sleep, do some real reading/follow the money, and then respond to my posts.

And quit Humping Trump. It just doesn't look good. Seriously.

Nikcers, I am sure you are one of the good guys, being on this forum and all. But please[!] lay off the booze or whatever, get some sleep, do some real reading/follow the money, and then respond to my posts.

And quit Humping Trump. It just doesn't look good. Seriously.
    Quit derailing the China $#@!. We have documents and tons of evidence that show the Chinese Communist party is trying to supplant the United States and they were making our medicines with substandard quality controls in order to weaken our population.

Now we find out if Tucker is his own man or just a sockpuppet for his writers.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quit derailing the China $#@!. We have documents and tons of evidence that show the Chinese Communist party is trying to supplant the United States and they were making our medicines with substandard quality controls in order to weaken our population.
    It's not China. It's Israel.

I thought I suggested that you get some sleep, do some research and then respond to my posts?

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....ckdown-policy/

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    How did they find the anonymous screen name was this guy's?
    Good question.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Now we find out if Tucker is his own man or just a sockpuppet for his writers.
    He's a sockpuppet. A giant one. You heard it here first. Now we just wait and see, I am book-marking your response for when that happens.

;-)

It's not China. It's Israel.

I thought I suggested that you get some sleep, do some research and then respond to my posts?

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....ckdown-policy/
    Israel was created by the United States. The lockdown is economic warfare against Chinese companies and gray markets that operate in the United States and funnel money back to China. The Chinese economy is crashing right now because Americans are buying essential services. They aren't buying tons of Chinese crap. It was necessary since Coronavirus was a novel virus and we need a bold economic plan to stop arming China's military by buying so much from them unless they start buying more stuff from us.

He's a sockpuppet. A giant one. You heard it here first. Now we just wait and see, I am book-marking your response for when that happens.

;-)
    I have no investment in Tucker, if he makes a dramatic change for the worse I will say he was just an empty suit and we should find his old writer and run him for office.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have no investment in Tucker, if he makes a dramatic change for the worse I will say he was just an empty suit and we should find his old writer and run him for office.
    Want some inside information? Read Post #7.

Beck , Rush, Bill O'Really, Hannity, Levine, Prager, Tucker who identified as Right (though Faux's Tucker probably the better one and at times almost appeared genuine despite overdone deer caught in headlights surprise look at what is happening in America compared to his CNN/W Bush days of preparing ground for Obama election) are all part of media productions as are 90% of media pundits who identify as Left.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Fox is making too much money off of Tucker at the moment. That's all that matters in the end.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Isn't a person entitled to share thoughts privately and anonymously?

I find that posting things that I probably wouldn't say in person to be a bit of a cathartic.

I would like to know more about the efforts to dox these people and who's paying to do it.

China outlined a new foreign policy goal of regime change when they started building their navy up and those artificial islands. The belt and road initiative uses their economy to buy up leaders of foreign nations in order to indebt that nation to China indefinitely. They started to become a nation that weaponizes the entire economy of all of their citizens to conquer foreign countries. They became imperialistic with wealth they were stealing from us.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Isn't a person entitled to share thoughts privately and anonymously?

I find that posting things that I probably wouldn't say in person to be a bit of a cathartic.

I would like to know more about the efforts to dox these people and who's paying to do it.
    There is no anonymity on the internet. Its far too profitable for companies and countries to mine your data so they can sell you things. The more you try to hide the more valuable your data is.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Tucker had a growing list if political enemies. Looks like just coincidence that Tucker had recently gone after powerful MAGA leader and his son in law.
    Also, government rules strictly prohibit any political retaliations or political use of any taxpayers funded information agencies.

Tucker Carlson goes after Trump and Kushner
    06/01/2020

“Morning Joe” co-hosts claim that the White House attempted to blackmail the morning show
    “Kushner told Scarborough that he would need to personally apologize to Trump in exchange for getting Enquirerowner David Pecker to stop the story,” Sherman wrote. “Scarborough says he refused, and the Enquirerpublished the story in print on June 5, headlined ‘Morning Joe Sleazy Cheating Scandal!'”
    https://www.thewrap.com/jared-kushne...-trump-report/

Nauseating! Belongs in an actual open-for-business vomitorium located in Hell!

I saw this article on CNN's own website last night. You would NOT believe the length, and breadth, and depth which some princess-of-woke went to in order to destroy this Neff person's life and make Tucker Carlson look bad!

The story was so long, so intricately detailed, so smug and so Joe-Friday-self-important, that it's obvious someone (more likely some group) spent MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS putting it together! Admittedly, I had to skim through much of it, as it was soooo long and sooo boring. You already know from the very begining exactly what they're trying to say, and they spend forever saying it over and over again - which is excrutiatingly dull!

It seems some stasi priss was informing on him, telling CNN where the guy had been posting under a pseudonym for many years. They had to have studied every single word he ever posted or wrote anywhere, as well as creating their own detailed biography of his life to refer to, then spying on him for quite a while in order to verify/prove it was him. It's like they ALL went to CIA school!

They also must watch Tucker Carlson's show every single night, because they went to great lengths to determine which parts of Carlson's monologues were written by this particular guy and how they determined this. Also wrote about so-called "easter eggs" which supposedly got into Carlson's show - that is - certain words or phrases that Neff has used in his posts that also showed up in Tucker's monologues. Everything is cross-referenced with other details to "prove' that this man is the most vile human on earth, and everyone needs to hate him forever.

It was the sickest, most demented, most obsessive-compulsive screed you can imagine and that's why I chose to ignore it rather than post anything about it and risk increasing the number of clicks CNN might get. I even decided against copy/pasting any of the crap for my own notes, because I felt as if the voluminous amount of scum contained therein, could possibly leach throughout my computer and leak onto the floor of my home, where it might then grow in mass like the blob, killing everyone in the household before moving on to destroy the rest of my neighborhood!

As for the guys own posts, they are only "racist" by the insane standards of the currently woke. Most of it is the kind of stuff that was accepted as humor in the 80's and 90's - would'nt even be bleeped out on television. The worst comment was probably the one where somone else used "congo" and "n****r" in a question about who you would allow to perform lasik surgery on you for free. Neff responded to that post - an answer I couldn't understand without context, but he did use the term "asian". In CNN's view, the fact that he responded to a "racist" post makes him equally "racist" with the guy who used the word "n****r".

I did think that posting about some lady's dumb dating stories for (allegedly) years was kind of mean, because it sounds as though he "friended" her just so he could laugh at her stupid stories - but we've ALL always known that that's a risk you take when you post anything online. Worse than that, it sounds as though CNN contacted this woman and told her, "Hey look at these insulting posts! This guy has been laughing at you for years!" Who's the bigger prick?

Neff had already resigned before CNN had even run the story last night, and I noticed Carlson repeatedly mentioned people "canceling" other people during the latter half of the week. Apparently, they knew this was coming.
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-11-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Nickers is right China is our strongest enemy that we need full attention to combat.

As far as Tucker goes, hope he weathers this storm. His view points on foreign policy & pushing for troop withdrawal is second to none.

China outlined a new foreign policy goal of regime change when they started building their navy up and those artificial islands. The belt and road initiative uses their economy to buy up leaders of foreign nations in order to indebt that nation to China indefinitely. They started to become a nation that weaponizes the entire economy of all of their citizens to conquer foreign countries. They became imperialistic with wealth they were stealing from us.
    This balderdash crap from someone who's government is ACTUALLY ACTIVELY ENGAGING IN REGIME CHANGING SINCE 1999. How many countries is China drone bombing? How many pine nut farmers have they killed in the last 20 years? "Exceptional Americans" are incapable of understanding anything anymore.

Where the hell have you been, anyway? No matter, forget history and listen to idiots and septuagenarian pussy grabbers that couldn't tell the truth about anything if they tried.

Here's someone who attempted to wake the depraved:

Imagine if the US hadn't blown TRILLIONS chasing so called "rebels" (that the US funded) around sand dunes 8,000 miles away FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS.

The evidence that the US GOV and Wall Street literally gave away medicine production - and manufacturing of most everything else- to China years ago is plentiful. How did THAT happen? One reason is that greedy dumbed-down idiot Americans cheered it on - since both parties are now beholden to nothing but $, and they keep re-electing the worst scum that ever walked the earth.

While the US was blowing TRILLIONS, China moved millions and millions of their people from poverty to the middle class. They built things, while the US blew things up. The US is yesterday. A depraved nation of fools that watched as their future was destroyed by people like W Bush, Barack Obomba and Nancy Pelosi

How much lower can the forum sink? Not much. Every single time I come here it gets more depressing. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    This balderdash crap from someone who's government is ACTUALLY ACTIVELY ENGAGING IN REGIME CHANGING SINCE 1999. How many countries is China drone bombing? How many pine nut farmers have they killed in the last 20 years? "Exceptional Americans" are incapable of understanding anything anymore.

Where the hell have you been, anyway? No matter, forget history and listen to idiots and septuagenarian pussy grabbers that couldn't tell the truth about anything if they tried.

Here's someone who attempted to wake the depraved:

Imagine if the US hadn't blown TRILLIONS chasing so called "rebels" (that the US funded) around sand dunes 8,000 miles away FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS.

The evidence that the US GOV and Wall Street literally gave away medicine production - and manufacturing of most everything else- to China years ago is plentiful. How did THAT happen? One reason is that greedy dumbed-down idiot Americans cheered it on - since both parties are now beholden to nothing but $, and they keep re-electing the worst scum that ever walked the earth.

While the US was blowing TRILLIONS, China moved millions and millions of their people from poverty to the middle class. They built things, while the US blew things up. The US is yesterday. A depraved nation of fools that watched as their future was destroyed by people like W Bush, Barack Obomba and Nancy Pelosi

How much lower can the forum sink? Not much. Every single time I come here it gets more depressing. It's disgusting.
    Americans elected politicians and sold medicine production to China because they fell for foreign ideological propaghanda.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast