Thread: Libertarians Bending To The Mob # Dave Smith

Libertarians Bending To The Mob # Dave Smith

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bumping this because Dave Smith's Part of The Problem podcast is literally the best podcast out there.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Bumping this because Dave Smith's Part of The Problem podcast is literally the best podcast out there.
    I love Dave Smith & Robbie Bernstein too.
    Youtube removed some of Dave's videos

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I love Dave Smith & Robbie Bernstein too.
    Youtube removed some of Dave's videos
    Yeah, I've heard YT has been pulling quite a few liberty-leaning videos.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

I won't watch the video.

Can I assume that the thesis is something along the lines of "libertarians should support Trump becuz riots"?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I won't watch the video.

Can I assume that the thesis is something along the lines of "libertarians should support Trump becuz riots"?
    no

no
    Ok

What does "libertarians bending to the mob" mean?

I won't watch the video.

I didn't watch, but I have an opinion that RPFs needs to hear...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I didn't watch, but I have an opinion that RPFs needs to hear...
    Tell us!

/s

You shouldn't post a video without some description of what it's going to say.

@Matt Collins

Tell us!

/s

You shouldn't post a video without some description of what it's going to say.

@Matt Collins
    It was a long video , he has many. But you formed an opinion without watching any of them. Says a lot about you and your character.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ok

What does "libertarians bending to the mob" mean?
    Dave Smith is a Mises libertarian. He is calling out left-libertarians aka "the loser brigade" for supporting BLM and property destruction.

Dave Smith is a Mises libertarian. He is calling out left-libertarians aka "the loser brigade" for supporting BLM and property destruction.
    I haven't seen any libertarians endorsing rioting.

What is it that he's proposing that we libertarians not endorsing rioting (i.e. all of us, AFAIK) should do?

...vote GOP?

In places of large population I think it is becoming apparent that Libertarians are just part of the mob . Probably the least useful part too .

I haven't seen any libertarians endorsing rioting.

What is it that he's proposing that we libertarians not endorsing rioting (i.e. all of us, AFAIK) should do?

...vote GOP?

I haven't watched this particular video, but you may want to check Dave out... you seem to be insistent that he shills for (R). It's not even remotely the case. Dave, from what I've learned from listening to him, is an anarchist a la Michael Malice (who is also has a really good podcast that is worth listening to, btw) and his pet issue is the imperial wars. And while he gives Trump credit for not being the warmonger that past presidents have been, he holds him largely responsible for the SA war in Yemen.