Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: Trump To Sign Executive Order Giving DACA's 'Road To Citizenship', Amnesty

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Trump To Sign Executive Order Giving DACA's 'Road To Citizenship', Amnesty

    Reconquista Rempublicans , dubya & Jeb! on steroids

    Trump To Sign Executive Order Giving DACA Recipients 'Road To Citizenship'


    In a Friday interview with Telemundo, President Trump revealed that he will be signing an executive order on immigration which would include a "road to citizenship" for recipients of the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.



    Speaking with anchor José Díaz-Balart, Trump slammed Democrats for nuking a DACA deal, but that the Supreme Court's June decision blocking his plan to end the program gave him "tremendous power" to move forward on an executive order, according to The Hill.

    "The deal was done. DACA is going to be just fine. We’re putting it in. It's going to be just fine. And I am going to be, over the next few weeks, signing an immigration bill that a lot of people don't know about. You have breaking news, but I'm signing a big immigration bill," said Trump.

    When asked "Is that an executive order?", Trump replied "I'm going to do a big executive order. I have the power to do it as president and I'm going to make DACA a part of it."

    "But, we put it in, and we'll probably going to then be taking it out. We're working out the legal complexities right now, but I'm going to be signing a very major immigration bill as an executive order, which Supreme Court now, because of the DACA decision, has given me the power to do that."

    Díaz-Balart then asked if the executive order would be temporary, to which Trump replied that the DACA path to citizenship would be "part of a much bigger bill on immigration."

    "It's going to be a very big bill, a very good bill, and merit-based bill and it will include DACA, and I think people are going to be very happy," said Trump, adding "But one of the aspects of the bill is going to be DACA. We're going to have a road to citizenship."

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ad-citizenship



    George W. Bush 2004 campaign.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-10-2020 at 10:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    "The Patriarch"

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    More 4D strateeeegery.
    Triangulatin'
    "The Patriarch"

  6. #5
    I believe its because Joe Biden wanted to do a more radical move.With DACA

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Hill.

    "The deal was done. DACA is going to be just fine. We’re putting it in. It's going to be just fine. And I am going to be, over the next few weeks, signing an immigration bill that a lot of people don't know about. You have breaking news, but I'm signing a big immigration bill," said Trump.

    When asked "Is that an executive order?", Trump replied "I'm going to do a big executive order. I have the power to do it as president and I'm going to make DACA a part of it."

    "But, we put it in, and we'll probably going to then be taking it out. We're working out the legal complexities right now, but I'm going to be signing a very major immigration bill as an executive order, which Supreme Court now, because of the DACA decision, has given me the power to do that."

    Díaz-Balart then asked if the executive order would be temporary, to which Trump replied that the DACA path to citizenship would be "part of a much bigger bill on immigration."

    "It's going to be a very big bill, a very good bill, and merit-based bill and it will include DACA, and I think people are going to be very happy," said Trump, adding "But one of the aspects of the bill is going to be DACA. We're going to have a road to citizenship."

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ad-citizenship



    George W. Bush 2004 campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    More 4D strateeeegery.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I believe its because Joe Biden wanted to do a more radical move.With DACA


    https://twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1281719818610257920




    https://twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/sta...24059487698945

    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 07-11-2020 at 12:54 AM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7

    Lightbulb USMCA Superhighway - Road to Citizenship

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    Donnell's EO is NOT some cheezy McCain/Palin dirt "Path to Citizenship", it's a full blown paved USMCA Superhighway "ROAD to citizenship".
    The Illegal alien invaders are in the fast lane with the Taco Bowl king now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  9. #8
    Gotta wonder if Donnell's Sanctuary Nation USA illegal alien invaders will become Registered Republicans & vote for el Cheeto in the Nov 2020 elections?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

    Lightbulb Wake up America



    This video is about... Illegal immigration and the NAU (North American Union) Dont leave stupid comments because you dont understand what i am showing in the video. If you dont understand and you want more information just ask and ill provide you with information. Again! Please dont leave stupid comments.


    Luca Zana, a legal Italian immigrant
    & Minuteman.

    We beat the dubya Reconquista Republican amnesty, and we'll beat the Donnell amnesty too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  12. #10
    President Trump's planned immigration executive order will not include amnesty for migrants who are in the country illegally but arrived in the country as children, also known as 'dreamers', the White House said on Friday.

    Video at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pl...171848396.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    President Trump's planned immigration executive order will not include amnesty for migrants who are in the country illegally but arrived in the country as children, also known as 'dreamers', the White House said on Friday.

    Video at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pl...171848396.html
    You must take medication to prevent intestinal damage from all that spin you constantly regurgitate.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    President Trump's planned immigration executive order will not include amnesty for migrants who are in the country illegally but arrived in the country as children, also known as 'dreamers', the White House said on Friday.

    Video at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pl...171848396.html
    Sec of State Mike Pompeo has has advised the President to lie, cheat & steal and he's doing a GREAT job of it, if you like that sort of thing.

    Construction of the "Road ti Citizenship" will be canceled after the Nov 2020 election.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-12-2020 at 06:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  15. #13
    Amnesty is not going to happen.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Triangulatin'
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #15
    Hey, whatever Funds the Fed. Right?

    Folks no longer yearn to walk down a road or go fishing without any identification, papers please, and have their temperature scanned and reported in order to pass go.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    President Trump's planned immigration executive order will not include amnesty for migrants who are in the country illegally but arrived in the country as children, also known as 'dreamers', the White House said on Friday.

    Video at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pl...171848396.html
    LOLOLOLOL
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    This is stupid. Just give anyone who is here already or wants to come in the future a green card.

    Then they can follow our existing path to citizenship. It works fine.

  21. #18
    No amnesty under any circumstances.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No amnesty under any circumstances.
    That's just stupid.

    We have over 10 million illegals in the US. There is no practical way to remove that many people. Not to mention the economic damage it would cause.

    Don't give them instant citizenship. Just give them all a green card, get them legal and on the existing path to citizenship.

    This isn't hard stuff to understand.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That's just stupid.

    We have over 10 million illegals in the US. There is no practical way to remove that many people. Not to mention the economic damage it would cause.

    Don't give them instant citizenship. Just give them all a green card, get them legal and on the existing path to citizenship.

    This isn't hard stuff to understand.
    We could make it hard to live so that they self deport. That's what their home country did. The left is using illegal immigration as a means to erode the meaning of American citizenship and define it as an artificial construct without real meaning. It's an easy way to roll back the bill of rights. Illegal immigrants shouldn't be able to have children with birthright citizenship either. They are making it harder for Americans to live and making them want to self deport.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We could make it hard to live so that they self deport. That's what their home country did. The left is using illegal immigration as a means to erode the meaning of American citizenship and define it as an artificial construct without real meaning. It's an easy way to roll back the bill of rights. Illegal immigrants shouldn't be able to have children with birthright citizenship either. They are making it harder for Americans to live and making them want to self deport.
    No, these people came here largely because they want a better life and want to work hard. Why should we deny them that chance?

    Give them a green card and get them legal.

    Zero entitlements without citizenship.

    It's really that simple.

  25. #22
    More caravans with children.

    I'm betting late September and October will see a wave of crossings as the Summer heat wanes and before the election when Trump loses.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 07-12-2020 at 11:11 AM.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”

  26. #23
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,918
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I say never in their life should they be allowed to vote in any election in the US. That privilege would go to their children born and raised in the US.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    More caravans with children.

    I'm betting late September and October will see a wave of crossings as the Summer heat wanes and before the election when Trump loses.
    This ^^^^^^^

    +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    No, these people came here largely because they want a better life and want to work hard. Why should we deny them that chance?

    Give them a green card and get them legal.

    Zero entitlements without citizenship.

    It's really that simple.
    If they wanted a better life they should make their country better not make people like @PAF want to self deport because it costs too much to live here. Some of them despise our country and our culture. Those arent the people you want immigrating here.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    More caravans with children.

    I'm betting late September and October will see a wave of crossings as the Summer heat wanes and before the election when Trump loses.
    The US border with Mexico is closed and is likely to stay closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    I say never in their life should they be allowed to vote in any election in the US. That privilege would go to their children born and raised in the US.
    You don't want immigrants to gain the right to vote when they become citizens? Wow that is a first on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If they wanted a better life they should make their country better not make people like @PAF want to self deport because it costs too much to live here. Some of them despise our country and our culture. Those arent the people you want immigrating here.
    None of this makes any sense. It's not expensive to live in the US. They came here for better jobs and a higher standard of living. I do want people who want to work hard and better themselves to live here.

  31. #27
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,918
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    You don't want immigrants to gain the right to vote when they become citizens? Wow that is a first on here.

    That's the price for not following the already set path to citizenship.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The US border with Mexico is closed and is likely to stay closed.
    I don't see that as a deterrent. Kill the welfare state, including corporate welfare.
    “Give a man a plane ticket, he flies for a short period of his life. Throw a man out of a plane, he flies for the rest of his life.”

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The US border with Mexico is closed and is likely to stay closed.



    You don't want immigrants to gain the right to vote when they become citizens? Wow that is a first on here.



    None of this makes any sense. It's not expensive to live in the US. They came here for better jobs and a higher standard of living. I do want people who want to work hard and better themselves to live here.
    Its expensive enough that @PAF wants to leave America. Its causing damage to our public institutions because schools are more crowded kids don't get as much 1:1 time with their educator and that is causing a lack of an emotional connection with them leading to kids not taking the class or courses seriously. Its causing hospitals to be overcrowded and medicines to be more costly due to supply and demand. This actually causes people to die from lack of medicine or not being able to afford it and lower quality medicine causing medical malpractice that is covered up. Medical malpractice is common because it helps hospitals pay for things that are unfunded from giving out all the free medicine. Its causing people to have to learn spanish just to get an entry level starting job paying minimum wage.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    You don't want immigrants to gain the right to vote when they become citizens? Wow that is a first on here.

    That's the price for not following the already set path to citizenship.
    You do realize that the ones affected by DACA were brought here by their parents as children? They did nothing wrong and you want to punish them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I don't see that as a deterrent. Kill the welfare state, including corporate welfare.
    I don't support any welfare for immigrants, legal or illegal.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Its expensive enough that @PAF wants to leave America. Its causing damage to our public institutions because schools are more crowded kids don't get as much 1:1 time with their educator and that is causing a lack of an emotional connection with them leading to kids not taking the class or courses seriously. Its causing hospitals to be overcrowded and medicines to be more costly due to supply and demand. This actually causes people to die from lack of medicine or not being able to afford it and lower quality medicine causing medical malpractice that is covered up. Medical malpractice is common because it helps hospitals pay for things that are unfunded from giving out all the free medicine. Its causing people to have to learn spanish just to get an entry level starting job paying minimum wage.
    If these people all became legal and started paying taxes, they would support all those programs. There is nothing wrong with knowing Spanish. I can understand basic conversations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump backpedals on repealing Obama's DACA executive orders
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2017, 10:23 PM
  2. Rep Luis Gutiérrez on Expected Executive Amnesty Order, Get Prepared
    By Origanalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:25 PM
  4. Obama Mulling Amnesty By Executive Order
    By angelatc in forum National Sovereignty
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:12 AM
  5. Obama Threatens to Enact Amnesty Via Executive Order
    By FrankRep in forum National Sovereignty
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •