Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who defended their lives with it

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Your fellow progressives tore down the private property gate (pic below). McClosekey said when he told the mob they were on private property, then all started moving to his house in anger.

No lives lost and no one hurt. It's time for you extremists to man up and get a job. And I mean a job other than spreading marxism on RPF.

They should have been shot coming through the gate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Other homes have been burned down by the mob, they were not out-of-line thinking it could happen to theirs.
    Homes were burned down by that mob?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never mind, it looks like a different property.
    Last edited by fedupinmo; 07-12-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1282439171622068224
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Seriously. Little do people forget that they will be the ones that enforce gun confiscation.
    I only disagree with the "will be" part of your comment. Do you mean "Have been?"\

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I can't rep either one of you.
    + rep
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They should have been shot coming through the gate.
    At the very least they should have been met with armed homeowners. More than just one couple.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Not all cops are like that and during a "pandemic" when people are losing their jobs left and right, I am afraid most good police will be forced to keep quiet in order to be allowed to keep their jobs
    Yes, all cops are like that. And all police will keep quiet in order to be allowed to keep their jobs. The truth is a very large portion of them couldn't care less and regard you as inferior.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is it because they resemble you?
    You're $#@!ing right because they look like me.

The entire system is calling for my head on a pike, there is almost nobody in government, the media, the education establishment or law enforcement who is publicly willing to stand up and defend white people and western civilization against the Marxist slander and propaganda that is working up the street Bolshies into a genocidal killing rage.

There is nobody else, other than other white folks, who are going to say anything.

What, you think you're going to shame or scare me into silence by making veiled "Boo yer a racist" comments?

Yer barking up the wrong $#@!ing tree pal.

That, and the fact that they are right.

Since when did "libertarians" advocate seizing people's property without being charged with a crime?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Since when did "libertarians" advocate seizing people's property without being charged with a crime?

Those are called "let's-pretend-we-are-republicans/libertarians".

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    are you denying recent arsons that have followed in the wake of these protests?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Those are called "let's-pretend-we-are-republicans/libertarians".
    Exactly.

People, very properly and correctly, lambaste Trump for his idiotic support of "Red Flag" laws.

Now, all of sudden, it's a good thing...just so long as it's disarming horrible racist whites who dared stand up to the mob.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Exactly.

People, very properly and correctly, lambaste Trump for his idiotic support of "Red Flag" laws.

Now, all of sudden, it's a good thing...just so long as it's disarming horrible racist whites who dared stand up to the mob.

I'm not sure what you're getting at?

A march passed by on the street.

Stand what ground, exactly? They got their weapons and then went outside onto their lawn to confront the "mob" that was on the street walking past.

Wouldn't "stand your ground" be more applicable to the "mob" in this situation? If they had shot the couple when they brandished their weapons, who would have been at fault?

You're the one anointing this couple who went onto their lawn, armed, to scream at passersby who were doing absolutely nothing except terrifying them with their existence.

Is it because they resemble you?
    Quit making excuses for the marxist's burning down the streets and tearing down statues and trying to forcibly remake this country through violence.

https://thepatriotsreport.com/2020/0...fully-ignores/

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I'm not sure what you're getting at?
    He's getting at the Count's posts defending the trespassers that tore down the gate and went marching into a private neighborhood.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    He's getting at the Count's posts defending the trespassers that tore down the gate and went marching into a private neighborhood.
    Got it, thanks.

It didn't register because I am listening to Ted Gunderson.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rbing-content)

Yes, this.

Get OUT of the cities and their nearby suburbs NOW.

No matter who wins the presidential election, when 2021 rolls around, if you consider yourself a conservative Christian/Catholic, you'll want to be living in the red areas, not the blue. Trust me on this. Get out while you can.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are talking self defense here and whether the couple were justified in engaging in it. We're not talking about a trial of the mob. If as a black man I saw a mob of confederate flag waving white supremacists burning a house one day and then the next I saw a similar mob busting into my gated community I shouldn't have to determine if it was the same mob before getting my gun. I'm not in general in favor of what are called "Karens." I still remember the jackasses that called 9/11 on Tamir Rice (killed for playing with a BB gun) and John Crawford III (killed for trying to buy a BB gun at Walmart). But this couple, from what I've seen in the video, doesn't fit the "Karen" mold. They had reason for their actions. I hope this DA loses her job over this.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We are talking self defense here and whether the couple were justified in engaging in it. We're not talking about a trial of the mob. If as a black man I saw a mob of confederate flag waving white supremacists burning a house one day and then the next I saw a similar mob busting into my gated community I shouldn't have to determine if it was the same mob before getting my gun. I'm not in general in favor of what are called "Karens." I still remember the jackasses that called 9/11 on Tamir Rice (killed for playing with a BB gun) and John Crawford III (killed for trying to buy a BB gun at Walmart). But this couple, from what I've seen in the video, doesn't fit the "Karen" mold. They had reason for their actions. I hope this DA loses her job over this.
    Or Daniel Leetin Shaver as well.

I'm skeptical of CTs that have Soros at the root of all that is going down right now, but in this case those conspiracies are true: Soros money was directly responsible for propelling this Kim Gardner broad to power.

You better not show the Karen leftists that kids in some other countries play with water guns i am assuming if this is still legal in America. I used to play with toy guns to that was no reason to call the police yeah that was wrong.

Its what kids do they play. These leftists should problary not even walk outside if they dont feel so safe if they get easily offend by seeing kids playing with toy guns.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-13-2020 at 01:14 AM.

A Missouri gun store has made one of at least 50 offers to Mark and Patricia McCloskey—the couple who went viral for pointing guns at anti-racism protesters passing by their St. Louis home—for a free AR-15 rifle after authorities seized the one they brandished during the incident, a lawyer representing the couple told Forbes Sunday.

Joel Schwartz, the McCloskeys’ criminal defense lawyer, told Forbes that the gun store, “along with 50 people have contacted them and offered to replace the AR-15,” but they are “kindly refuting” the gestures.

St. Charles-based Alien Armory Tactical wrote on its Facebook page Saturday: “To the couple that had this warrant served, please come on by our shop and we will gladly rearm you with a brand new ar15 for ( FREE )” adding, “we will gladly assist you with a replacement for you to protect your private property for FREE!”

The gun shop also wrote that they would provide free training to the McCloskeys so “if anything were to happen you will be better prepared,” in apparent reference to criticism of how the couple handled their rifle and handgun during the incident.

More at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette...s-were-seized/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Or Daniel Leetin Shaver as well.
    WTF?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

How do you shoot someone who is literally begging you not to shot him and still keep your pension?

I'm skeptical of CTs that have Soros at the root of all that is going down right now, but in this case those conspiracies are true: Soros money was directly responsible for propelling this Kim Gardner broad to power.
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

A Missouri gun store has made one of at least 50 offers to Mark and Patricia McCloskey—the couple who went viral for pointing guns at anti-racism protesters passing by their St. Louis home—for a free AR-15 rifle after authorities seized the one they brandished during the incident, a lawyer representing the couple told Forbes Sunday.

Joel Schwartz, the McCloskeys’ criminal defense lawyer, told Forbes that the gun store, “along with 50 people have contacted them and offered to replace the AR-15,” but they are “kindly refuting” the gestures.

St. Charles-based Alien Armory Tactical wrote on its Facebook page Saturday: “To the couple that had this warrant served, please come on by our shop and we will gladly rearm you with a brand new ar15 for ( FREE )” adding, “we will gladly assist you with a replacement for you to protect your private property for FREE!”

The gun shop also wrote that they would provide free training to the McCloskeys so “if anything were to happen you will be better prepared,” in apparent reference to criticism of how the couple handled their rifle and handgun during the incident.

More at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette...s-were-seized/
    I was skeptical of this whole story from the get go. It just seemed to designed to me. Haven't much changed my mind.

WTF?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

How do you shoot someone who is literally begging you not to shot him and still keep your pension?
    Qualified Immunity, Circular Force Continuum and powerful Union support...IOTW...the same old same old.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
    Damn right.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was skeptical of this whole story from the get go. It just seemed to designed to me. Haven't much changed my mind.
    What's giving you a bad vibe on this?

You might be right...something seemed slightly off to me as well...but I can't put my finger on it.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Count Bolshevik is an extreme leftist. He voted Obama 2x and Hillary. I wouldn't be surprised if he were one of the rioters.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

...passersby who were doing absolutely nothing except terrifying them with their existence.
    Destroying a gate is "nothing?" This is what a "passerby" does?

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Destroying a gate is "nothing?" This is what a "passerby" does?

Gunna need a stronger gate.

Qualified Immunity, Circular Force Continuum and powerful Union support...IOTW...the same old same old.
    And ^this is the problem I have with the "black lives matter" movement. A general anti police brutality movement could have a broad groundswell of support. Even the Ahmed Arbery case was really about policing more than anything else. The local DA was using the McMichaels as an auxiliary arm of the police even though the daddy had been fired.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast