Thread: So the BBC calls to change British national anthem Song in wake of BLM.

So the BBC calls to change British national anthem Song in wake of BLM.

It seems Liberals and the BLM movement have an appetite for claiming ridicules things such as how offensive a country's national anthem is because whatever happened in the past.

Akkid Daily makes a interesting point.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Won't matter much longer, as when somebody asks, "What happened in the past?" There won't be anything left to prove anything happened.

Pretty soon the people of every country in the world will be demanding their national anthems be changed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pretty soon the people of every country in the world will be demanding their national anthems be changed.
    I was more surprised to see BLM protests in Greece
    I think the idiotic Greek leftists have other things and issues to be protesting and what happened in America with Floyd is not one of those things. Its clear that someone had being supporting with huge backing while in a virus crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Won't matter much longer, as when somebody asks, "What happened in the past?" There won't be anything left to prove anything happened.
    Nothing happened. There's nothing around to remind us of it. If only we had some kind of monument or a public fixture in a park to reminds us.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Nothing happened. There's nothing around to remind us of it. If only we had some kind of monument or a public fixture in a park to reminds us.
    Yes, that way, if it was something bad, we could try to prevent it from happening again.

Grovel, Britannia, Britannia Grovels in waves,
    Britons are black, brown and green,
    but never white or opaque.