Thread: Michigan to REQUIRE 'implicit bias training' for any medical license!

Michigan to REQUIRE 'implicit bias training' for any medical license!

Michigan to require ALL medical workers to undergo 'implicit bias training' in order to get and maintain any medical license. This would apply to ALL medical workers - Drs, nurses, techs, therapists, EVERYONE! You pay a fee for your liicenses and it must be renewed regularly.

No brainwashing? NO license! NO JOB!

They mention that it's "to promote health equity and eliminate health disparities".

There is already a group called "White Coats for Black Lives" who are pushing the same crap - along with a lot of commie $#@! they seem to have recently scrubbed from their facebook page! i.e. "Our vision and actions are grounded on the politics of police and prison abolition, anti-capitalism, & anti-imperialism" This group was ALLOWED to have an 8 minute "moment of silence" for George Floyd at the hospital I use! I SAW it. The ignorant hospital employees inside believed it was a "just" a Black Lives Matter thing in support of non-racism and black lives!

THEIR INTENTION IS TO INDOCTRINATE ALL CURRENT & FUTURE MEDICAL STUDENTS, ALL EMPLOYEES with this brainwashing - These are the people who will be caring for you at the end of your life when you are dying!

This is horrifying. If your patient dies it will be claimed it's because you are racist!

If you are a hospital worker, BEWARE of 'WHITE COATS FOR BLACK LIVES'!
    Here's their facebook page - https:// www. facebook. com /pg/whitecoats4blacklives/posts/

(Can someone get this information to Rand? Somebody has to step in and the clowns mismanaging the hospitals are oblivious.)

Michigan to require all medical professionals to undergo implicit bias training
    Updated Jul 10, 2020; Posted Jul 09, 2020

Michigan medical professionals will need to undergo implicit bias training in order to be licensed by the state, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and state leaders announced Thursday.

The state Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is in charge of licensing medical professionals. Under a new executive directive from Whitmer department will create new rules that make implicit bias training mandatory for people to qualify for licensure, renewal or registration. The new requirement is based on a recommendation from the Michigan Coronavirus Task Force on Racial Disparities, led by Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist II.

“The coronavirus pandemic has shown that this inequity is particularly and dangerously true,” said Gilchrist, who has lost 23 people in his life due to the virus.

Michigan Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun said 40% of the coronavirus deaths in Michigan have been Black people, which comprise 14% of the population....

...Randolph F.R. Rasch, dean of the College of Nursing at Michigan State University, said implicit bias was an unconscious classification of somebody based on a physical attribute.

Rasch said years ago he personally was on a walk and crossed the street when the saw a younger Black man walking. He stopped to think about why he’d done that, even though he himself was a Black man and had many positive experiences with Black men. What he realized was, “I had learned, unconsciously, to fear him. And at that point, I went back across the street,” Rasch said.

LARA Director Orelene Hawks said the measure was not a silver bullet. However, “it has become clear that this is a significant step that we can take to promote health equity and eliminate health disparities among Michigan’s communities of color,” she said.

She said the rulemaking process typically takes six months to one year to complete. Under the executive directive, LARA is required to consult with stakeholders on the matter by Nov. 1...

https://bit.ly/38IFZHh
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-10-2020 at 12:20 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now my veterinarian will probably quit.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Yeah I was watching my “illustrious” governor give that speech, and scratching my head on that one, thinking doesn’t the Hippocratic Oath all M.D.s need to take cover this?

Take note of the statements of the college dean named Randolph F.R. Rasch. (College of Nursing at Michigan State University). He considers “implicit bias training” necessary, because he, a black man, once crossed the street when he saw another black man coming his way - “I had learned, unconsciously, to fear him...”

Recall that another nursing school college dean named Leslie Neal-Boylan was recently fired from the University of Massachusetts-Lowell. She had sent out an email condemning “violence against people of color” and a “tragic history of racism and bias” but made the mistake of including the words, “BLACK LIVES MATTER, but also, EVERYONE'S LIFE MATTERS." (Remember, this is a nursing school!)

For context, here’s the offending passage:
    "Dear SSON Community," the email provided to Campus Reform begins. "I am writing to express my concern and condemnation of the recent (and past) acts of violence against people of color. Recent events recall a tragic history of racism and bias that continue to thrive in this country. I despair for our future as a nation if we do not stand up against violence against anyone. BLACK LIVES MATTER, but also, EVERYONE'S LIFE MATTERS."
    “No one should have to live in fear that they will be targeted for how they look or what they believe," the provided email continues.

This sparked controversy among many who received her email. The letter was posted to Twitter by a student who expressed disappointment in the Dean’s "everyone’s life matters" statement.

https://campusreform.org/?id=15157

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Now my veterinarian will probably quit.
    Black Cats Matter
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Black Cats Matter
    Well, he is a medical professional.

The folks who think up this crap, need to be kept away from any position where they can be dangerous.

My father told me this would happen in the early 70's

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    My father told me this would happen in the early 70's
    + rep for Dad.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Social liberalism and other liberal progressive, woke social/racial justic values & cultural conditioning are the permanent future, hat tip OIF for historic 10 to 100 mph acceleration in no time.
    and just ran over the GOP.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I swear this witch of a governor better be on her way out. If she stays in power theres no telling what she'll do in the future.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I swear this witch of a governor better be on her way out. If she stays in power theres no telling what she'll do in the future.
    I would imagine that his governor is a leftist and lives in a gated community and has not seen once in her life what "Minority communities" even look like.