Thread: Seattle is training white employees to overcome their “internalized racial superiority"

Exclamation Seattle is training white employees to overcome their “internalized racial superiority"

Cult Programming in Seattle

https://www.city-journal.org/seattle...rce=whatfinger

The city is training white municipal employees to overcome their “internalized racial superiority.”

Christopher F. Rufo July 8, 2020 The Social Order

Last month, the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights sent an email inviting “white City employees” to attend a training session on “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness,” a program designed to help white workers examine their “complicity in the system of white supremacy” and “interrupt racism in ways that are accountable to Black, Indigenous and People of Color.” Hoping to learn more, I submitted a public records request for all documentation related to the training. The results are disturbing.

At the beginning of the session, the trainers explain that white people have internalized a sense of racial superiority, which has made them unable to access their “humanity” and caused “harm and violence” to people of color. The trainers claim that “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” are all vestiges of this internalized racial oppression and must be abandoned in favor of social-justice principles. In conceptual terms, the city frames the discussion around the idea that black Americans are reducible to the essential quality of “blackness” and white Americans are reducible to the essential quality of “whiteness”—that is, the new metaphysics of good and evil.

Once the diversity trainers have established this basic conceptual framework, they encourage white employees to “practice self-talk that affirms [their] complicity in racism” and work on “undoing [their] own whiteness.” As part of this process, white employees must abandon their “white normative behavior” and learn to let go of their “comfort,” “physical safety,” “social status,” and “relationships with some other white people.” As writer James Lindsay has pointed out, this is not the language of human resources; it is the language of cult programming—persuading members they are defective in some predefined manner, exploiting their emotional vulnerabilities, and isolating them from previous relationships.

It’s important to point out that this “interrupting whiteness” training is not an anomaly. In recent years, nearly every department of Seattle city government has been recruited into the ideological fight against “white supremacy.” As I have documented, the city’s homelessness agency hosted a conference on how to “decolonize [their] collective work”; the school system released a curriculum explaining that “math is a tool for oppression”; and the city-owned power company hired a team of bureaucrats to fight “structural racism” within their organization. Dozens of private companies now offer diversity training to public agencies. The idea that all whites have unconscious, “implicit bias” that they must vigilantly program themselves to overcome has become an article of faith across corporate boardrooms, academia, and law-enforcement agencies, even though the premise is unscientific and impossible to verify.

The endgame is to make Seattle’s municipal government the arbiter of the new orthodoxy, and then work outward. At the end of the session on “internalized racial superiority,” the diversity trainers outline strategies for converting outsiders and recommend specific “practices for interrupting others’ whiteness.” In effect, the activists have organized an ideological pyramid scheme—using public dollars to establish their authority within the government, then using that authority to recruit others into the program. As Lindsay writes, “the goal is no longer to indoctrinate on what is ‘rightthink’ and ‘wrongthink.’ It is to make the [subject’s] thinking be completely in line with the view of the world described by the cult doctrine.”

How far can this racial-justice shakedown extend itself? The new racial orthodoxy has seen exponential growth in the past few years and has proved extremely difficult for local governments and elite institutions to resist. The movement’s key rhetorical premise is designed as a trap: if you are not an “antiracist,” then you are a “racist”—and must be held to account. Skeptics might dismiss Seattle’s “interrupting whiteness” training as a West Coast oddity, but it is part of a nationwide movement to make this kind of identity politics the foundation of our public discourse. It may be coming soon to a city or town near you.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-09-2020 at 06:45 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [...] the school system released a curriculum explaining that “math is a tool for oppression” [...]
    I'm not an Objectivist, but things like this tempt me to think that Atlas Shrugged could be more a work of prophecy than of fiction.

(In my mind's eye, I can see from altitude the lights winking out and Seattle going dark ...)

If this continues, then they deserve exactly what they're eventually going to get.

Unfortunately, they're trying like hell to make sure that everybody else will get it, too.

And they're succeeding ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-09-2020 at 06:59 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Oh, they invited them, huh? The attendees will either be self-loathers, cucks or employees afraid to lose their jobs. And a lot of that will be one-in-the-same.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Michigan to REQUIRE 'implicit bias training' to maintain any medical license!

(On second thought, I think this actually deserves a thread of it's own)

Michigan to require ALL medial workers to undergo same brainwashing.
    This would apply to ALL medical workers!
    (And check out the rationale of the Dean of the College of Nursing at Michigan State University)
    Michigan to require all medical professionals to undergo implicit bias training
    Updated Jul 10, 2020; Posted Jul 09, 2020

Michigan medical professionals will need to undergo implicit bias training in order to be licensed by the state, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and state leaders announced Thursday.

The state Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is in charge of licensing medical professionals. Under a new executive directive from Whitmer department will create new rules that make implicit bias training mandatory for people to qualify for licensure, renewal or registration. The new requirement is based on a recommendation from the Michigan Coronavirus Task Force on Racial Disparities, led by Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist II.

“The coronavirus pandemic has shown that this inequity is particularly and dangerously true,” said Gilchrist, who has lost 23 people in his life due to the virus.

Michigan Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun said 40% of the coronavirus deaths in Michigan have been Black people, which comprise 14% of the population....

...Randolph F.R. Rasch, dean of the College of Nursing at Michigan State University, said implicit bias was an unconscious classification of somebody based on a physical attribute.

Rasch said years ago he personally was on a walk and crossed the street when the saw a younger Black man walking. He stopped to think about why he’d done that, even though he himself was a Black man and had many positive experiences with Black men. What he realized was, “I had learned, unconsciously, to fear him. And at that point, I went back across the street,” Rasch said.

LARA Director Orelene Hawks said the measure was not a silver bullet. However, “it has become clear that this is a significant step that we can take to promote health equity and eliminate health disparities among Michigan’s communities of color,” she said.

She said the rulemaking process typically takes six months to one year to complete. Under the executive directive, LARA is required to consult with stakeholders on the matter by Nov. 1...

https://bit.ly/38IFZHh
    If your patient dies, it will be because you're racist.
    (Please! Somebody tell Rand!)
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-10-2020 at 11:23 AM.

so they want me to be less competent?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    so they want me to be less competent?
    Don't forget less objective.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What if I don't feel superior to other races? Would I still need to go through this training?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What if I don't feel superior to other races? Would I still need to go through this training?
    If you are white, then you automatically feel superior to other races - regardless of whether you are consciously aware of that feeling or not.

In fact, if you are white and you consciously deny that you feel superior to other races, then you definitely need to go through this training ...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They do know that they are creating racists and further in powering nationalists this way? how do they think this would end racism and bigotry?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If you are white, then you automatically feel superior to other races - regardless of whether you are consciously aware of that feeling or not.

In fact, if you are white and you consciously deny that you feel superior to other races, then you definitely need to go through this training ...
    If you are white and your from Europe no matter which country you are still racist. According to the Liberals.

Re-Education (will there be a camp?)

How very unsurprising
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They do know that they are creating racists and further in powering nationalists this way?
    They know.

how do they think this would end racism and bigotry?
    They don't think it will. It's not about ending racism and bigotry.

It's about gaining and keeping power over other people.

Actually ending racism and bigotry is the last thing they want to do, because then they would lose the source of their power.

That's exactly why they've concocted this "if you're white, you're a racist. Period. The only question is whether you are finally willing to admit it and do penance by submitting to our will" nonsense.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-10-2020 at 03:56 PM.

There was none of that pre-Obama, such diversity trains have picked up pace steadily during Obama-Trump revolutions, going from 10 to 100 mph in 12 years or so. With social liberal donors in firm control of both parties and traditional GOP conservatives severely demoralized, this trend is showing no signs of reversal. In two years from today, majority of adults in US will be minorities & hispanics.

Relating such shifts to US Politics, post-maga avalanche of headlines like above could be the reason for recent reports like "Biden gaining strength among White voters" ?

GOPA wing/Trump's zig zag flip flop political outreach puppy whisteling strartegy of minorities outreach,social justice/diversity celeberation at 3PM, honoring MLK at 6PM , tweeting 'White Power' clip at 9 PM and deleting that tweet at 1AM appears to be failing. Perhaps rinse repeat of pre-election birtherism outreach and quick post election retraction is no longer selling among the 'had me 6.0' folks. I digress but GOP social/christian conservatives seem to be done for good (credit Bush-Cheney) and liberalism based 'diversity is our strength' model trainings like above likely would be the norm going forward.

But if a lets say a black person that their racial superiority is better then the white men is that somehow acceptable to the Liberals?

They know.

They don't think it will. It's not about ending racism and bigotry.

It's about gaining and keeping power over other people.

Actually ending racism and bigotry is the last thing they want to do, because then they would lose the source of their power.

That's exactly why they've concocted this "if you're white, you're a racist. Period. The only question is whether you are finally willing to admit it and do penance by submitting to our will" nonsense.

That's exactly why they've concocted this "if you're white, you're a racist. Period. The only question is whether you are finally willing to admit it and do penance by submitting to our will" nonsense
    Like i said what Democrats are doing is what their liberals did best agaisnt the Balkans this is called dehumanization.They are trying to remove your spirit or rather fighting spirit if anything.

Exactly and they would lose their wealth.

But if a lets say a black person that their racial superiority is better then the white men is that somehow acceptable to the Liberals?
    To liberals, that train of thought would be completely justified since white people of the past made them suffer through slavery. Course they'll also ignore the fact that African leaders from African countries sold their own people into slavery.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-10-2020 at 05:52 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    To liberals, that train of thought would be completely justified since white people of the past made them suffer through slavery.
    Do White Liberals know that White Europeans even Italians also suffer through Slavery at the ottoman empire era when they nearly conquered Europe? i do beleive that was also called the dark ages of Europe because many children and families were sold into Slavery by the Ottoman empire and were send to the middle east and other countries as slaves.

This is a fact that Liberals dont want to face.

since white people of the past made them suffer through slavery
    Even Europeans in the East and Italians white people made them suffer? last time i checked when the Roman empire fell all the slaves were returned to their homelands and with supplies for their long journey.

Liberals lack in Education area.

/sarc

This should certainly help and be just the answer we are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The trainers claim that “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” are all vestiges of this internalized racial oppression
    I do not think those four traits are typical to the majority of white Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickens View Post
    I do not think those four traits are typical to the majority of white Americans.
    How many do you know?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dickens View Post
    Yeah. I have a feeling that giving these lessons to the kinds of white people who will be in attendance will just be preaching to the choir.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

I very much like my "internalized racial superiority" and have no desire to "overcome" it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Black superiority is not only tolerated, but encouraged. Good for them, having pride for their race

A white person having white pride? RAYCISS!!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cult Programming in Seattle

https://www.city-journal.org/seattle...rce=whatfinger

The city is training white municipal employees to overcome their “internalized racial superiority.”

Christopher F. Rufo July 8, 2020 The Social Order

Last month, the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights sent an email inviting “white City employees” to attend a training session on “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness,” a program designed to help white workers examine their “complicity in the system of white supremacy” and ...
    I know it’s bad form to comment on an article without reading it but sorry (not sorry), I had to stop there. I’m pretty sure I got the essence of the piece without going further.

Thanks, Titania. I’ll have my bourbon now.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm white and am very aware that I'm superior to other races.

Does that awareness make me more or less racist?
    - Kim Kardashian