Thread: Social Justice in Response to a Predatory Ruling Elite

Social Justice in Response to a Predatory Ruling Elite

Written by Kurt Nimmo - Thursday July 9, 2020

It’s true. America has a systemic problem.

I’m not talking about racism. I am talking about social justice.

No, not the identity and group-centric justice demanded by the foundation and corporate funded so-called left.

I’m talking about social justice for a population subject to the abuse of a ruling financial elite.

Point is, there will never be true liberty and justice, not until the corporate crony state and its bankster owned Federal Reserve — now with a branch office in the US Treasury — is thrown out and the billionaire perpetrators of the massive economic fraud imposed on the American people are rounded up, tried, convicted, and imprisoned.

This is not going to happen. It’s not going to happen with crony capitalist Donald Trump and it certainly will not happen with a semi-demented Joe Biden.

In November, after the Summer of Hate, it is entirely possible Democrats will take both the White House and the Senate, they already own the House. It all depends on how the corporate media spins the riots, the escalating murder, arson, looting, and other property crimes.

If open warfare breaks out between opposing factions — as could have happened last week at Stone Mountain, Georgia — this will play into Trump’s law and order spiel.

2020 is by far the most bizarre and dangerous election season I’ve lived through.

It doesn’t matter who the president is in January.

The winner will be beholden to the financial class. All the candidates put forward by the Republican and Democratic parties are owned by the mega-rich class, be they “liberal” or “conservative.” It really does not matter who “wins” the election, so long as that winner follows neoliberal directives. As Hillary Clinton famously quipped, she was right down the street from the Council on Foreign Relations when she was Secretary of State under the corporate media manufactured dream team of Obama and Biden.

It became impossible for Trump to do anything, so aggressive and unrelenting were the baseless investigations, fraudulent and often ludicrous evidence, and character assassination on an epic scale. In short, Democrats have engaged in treason against a duly elected president, voted into office by the very same system that put Obama, Clinton, Bush, and all the others in office.
    If Trump wins, we’re in for more of what we are experiencing now — escalating violence, armed confrontation, protesters mowed down by speeding cars, cops beating and pepper spraying peaceful protesters. It’s the identity crowd, the refashioned cultural Marxists, and their politique obversion, the “new right,” alt-du-jour, nationalists, Hillary Clinton’s deplorables — these warring tribes of zealots and radicals are making life almost unbearable in America. The demonstrations and accompanying violence will continue and ultimately break out in open warfare if Trump is reelected.

If Biden wins, conservatives and those on the political right — including the establishment political right — will come under intense and withering fire. It will be a remarkable experience, something like Senator Joe McCarthy meets Spanish Grand Inquisitor Tomás de Torquemada.

I’m exaggerating, but not much.

Now that the outlier political right, conservatives, libertarians, and other deplorables are considered terrorists — as specified by the establishment’s political police, the FBI — the Democrats will hold investigations and conduct show trials. Social media will be throughly sanitized, websites shut down, internet providers fined if they dare host alt-right or conservative sites deemed by the state and its corporate media to be irredeemably hate-filled and white nationalist or supremacist.

A note for the wokesters: the state will turn on you as well after the Democrats consolidate power. Antifa and other “anarchists” are presently useful in creating an atmosphere of faux revolutionary violence directed against Trump and and his dwindling MAGAites. Establishment Democrats are exploiting the outrageous claims of Black Lives Matter (all white people are blue-eyed devils) and its Marxist leadership. A reformatted and acceptable alternative will stand in its stead and obediently take its place in the bleachers with all the other cheerleaders of the state. There is no room at the top for communists. Marxists are only courted when they are useful and oblivious to being played.

Systemic crony capitalism, a corrupted political process, and the predatory rule of the financial and corporate elite will continue unabated after the election.
    More: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...-ruling-elite/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The situation is pretty much intolerable. Something is going to give.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Written by Kurt Nimmo - Thursday July 9, 2020
    Good stuff from Nimmo
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

The problem with the article lies in his choice of terms. Attempting to force "social justice" into the libertarian mold only serves to mangle and obfuscate clear semantics and thereby clear communication. I appreciate the spirit of the passage, but in very pragmatic terms it fails, especially given the poor habits and apparently low IQ of the Meaner. IOW, I'm thinking the author is being gratuitously clever to the point many of the people who might benefit from his exposition walk away either bewildered or having grossly misunderstood the message.

And I'm not sure what he means by "dwindling MAGAites". I am not convinced that Trump is losing support from his camp, but I am open to fact-based, rationally sound persuasion.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

I gotta spread it around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I gotta spread it around.
    Covered!
    There is no spoon.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If Trump wins, we’re in for more of what we are experiencing now — escalating violence, armed confrontation, protesters mowed down by speeding cars, cops beating and pepper spraying peaceful protesters. It’s the identity crowd, the refashioned cultural Marxists, and their politique obversion, the “new right,” alt-du-jour, nationalists, Hillary Clinton’s deplorables — these warring tribes of zealots and radicals are making life almost unbearable in America. The demonstrations and accompanying violence will continue and ultimately break out in open warfare if Trump is reelected.
    I'll take it...this has needed to come to a fight for years now.

Let's settle it once and for all.

Or ante up, pay the Dane-Geld and send the Anointed Ones packing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.