Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump admin plans to block asylum seekers from U.S. by citing risk of COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You support government "help me save me" restrictions, at the expense of rightful private property owners, therefore you cannot argue any position with me honestly.
    What do you think open borders is? Your argument eats its own ass.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, they would get the money and either develop a vaccine or fail either way.
    You tell me if Trump/Administration/Fed did not give BILLIONS of tax payer money to these private companies, and they were little unknown companies with little money to begin with, how on earth would they get the money to engage full throttle in Operation Warp Speed. Door to door donations? Selling Girl Scout cookies?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    What do you think open borders is? Your argument eats its own ass.
    Go "vote" for that NY LIB. I'm done with you.

You tell me if Trump/Administration/Fed did not give BILLIONS of tax payer money to these private companies, and they were little unknown companies with little money to begin with, how on earth would they get the money to engage full throttle in Operation Warp Speed. Door to door donations? Selling Girl Scout cookies?
    And you want people who didnt pay into taxes to come here for tax funded things.

LOL

Our enemies have untold amounts of money, they would give it to them and they would create the propaganda for them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

Our enemies have untold amounts of money, they would give it to them and they would create the propaganda for them.
    Trump "republican" is CIC. If he didn't, who would invoke Operation Warp Speed, nominate Slaoui (Gate's bitch) to head it, and brag about handing out BILLIONS in Federal money?

Come on, Swordy, you can do better than that.

Trump "republican" is CIC. If he didn't, who would invoke Operation Warp Speed, nominate Slaoui (Gate's bitch) to head it, and brag about handing out BILLIONS in Federal money?

Come on, Swordy, you can do better than that.
    Billions in federal money to taxpayers is an effective tax cut.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Billions in federal money to taxpayers is an effective tax cut.
    Get some sleep. You are so gung-ho Trump you don't even know what I'm referring to.

FYI, the BILLIONS in federal tax payer dollars that I am talking about was just awarded to Moderna and Novovax for Trump/Gates "Operation Warp Speed". IE: FASCISM.

Get some sleep. You are so gung-ho Trump you don't even know what I'm referring to.

FYI, the BILLIONS in federal tax payer dollars that I am talking about was just awarded to Moderna and Novovax for Trump/Gates "Operation Warp Speed". IE: FASCISM.
    Those companies pay lots of taxes. They arent churches.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In your point of view if a taxpayer pays less taxes as a result of the government giving them some of their money back that is a bad thing? Or are you hating because you don't have an extremely big company that pays lots of tax that gets some of it back? Or are you hating because a bunch of taxpayers want vaccines but you don't think they should be able to buy them? If people want to buy a vaccine they should be able to its what a lot of taxpayers think they need in order to be safe. Or do you think you should be able to tell other taxpayers what they are allowed to buy in a capitalist society with their tax money??

If people want to inject themselves with something that might make them sick thats their choice. I dont think people should smoke cigarettes but i dont think people should be prohibited from buying them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12