Thread: CNBC: Scientists warn of brain damage linked to Covid-19

CNBC: Scientists warn of brain damage linked to Covid-19

It's totally not because of oxygen deprivation caused by the constant wearing of masks, causing 20% reduced oxygen intake and increased re-inhaling of CO2. It's the Covid-19. There is no link whatsoever between reduced oxygen intake and brain damage.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/08/scie...-covid-19.html

Scientists warned on Wednesday of a potential wave of coronavirus-related brain damage as new evidence suggested Covid-19 can lead to severe neurological complications, including inflammation, psychosis and delirium.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to these same FAKE Scientists they claimed that that u could literately get Covid by farting.
    And they call them Scientists?

I highly doubt that the covid has caused the 20% of brain damage.

President Donnell & his COV19 Task Force/Warp Speed Fauci Juice666 vax crew, sure LOOK brain damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Brain damage, relative to what?

Look at our current congress.

I see brain damage everywhere I go, the damage is already done.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I see brain damage everywhere I go, the damage is already done.
    You ain't seen nothin' yet, my friend.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm wondering if the brain damage is caused by excessive ventilator use?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    How else do you get the democrats to vote for a pedophile. The left thinks that pedophilia is a normal sexual orientation. Lgbtqp is the new normal if they win.
    The Lincoln Log Cabin Republicans virtually invented LGBTQetc. They're still #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Lincoln Log Cabin Republicans virtually invented LGBTQetc. They're still #1.
    Oh you mean the ones that flew on Epsteins plane 26 times or the democrats justice department that gave Epstein a work release deal so he could go to work every day and then have his own wing in the prison? It was Trumps administration that has cracked down on human trafficing and arrested Epstein and jizzlane.

We already have a lot of people in this country with brain damage and its only going to get worse from here on out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge