Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Vaccines Will Be Mandatory

Actually nothing new, as it always was, so it is. Free coercion of the population, the illusion of choice. It seems like you were given the right to refuse, but it seems that there is no way out and you are driven into the framework. Maybe it's for the best, I'm basically a supporter of the vaccine!!
    Last edited by WilliamBrown; 12-26-2020 at 08:05 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    COVID-19 Vaccines Will Be Mandatory
    https://twitter.com/ThaddeusRussell/...11659759276032
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

"As long as not everybody is vaccinated, nobody will be safe."

Meaning the vaccine does nothing. Therefore, even after everybody is vaccinated, nobody will be safe.

Now, how do I stay safe from the vaccine?

And how do I keep my intelligence safe from all these insults?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...69879402487809

https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...52116302745606

Rutgers Says Students Must Be Vaccinated Before They Can Come to the Campus in Fall
    written by robert wenzel - march 26, 2021

COVID authoritarianism has hit the university level.

Rutgers University, in New Jersey, announced Thursday that all students would need to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus before they would be allowed to return to campus in the fall.

“Adding COVID-19 vaccination to our student immunization requirements will help provide a safer and more robust college experience for our students,” said Jonathan Holloway, the president of Rutgers University, in a statement.

Beginning in the fall, students will have to show “proof of vaccination” before moving into their dorm or attending in-person classes.
    More: http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...ampus-in-fall/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In this half-hour live-stream aired earlier today, Dave Smith "loses his $#@! on Twitter" (his words) and argues that COVID "passports" are extremely dangerous and that libertarians in general and the Libertarian Party in particular must oppose them vocally, vigorously and vehemently

Libertarians trending for opposing covid passports
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZyUNJvbEN0

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    In this half-hour live-stream aired earlier today, Dave Smith "loses his $#@! on Twitter" (his words) and argues that COVID "passports" are extremely dangerous and that libertarians in general and the Libertarian Party in particular must oppose them vocally, vigorously and vehemently

Libertarians trending for opposing covid passports
    This should be an easy one to fight on their terms. Covid passports are racist.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/covid...accine-5104947
    Despite being nearly four times as likely to be hospitalized for a severe case of COVID-19, Black Americans’ vaccination rates are significantly lower than that of White Americans, according to a Kaiser Health News analysis.

Several state reports show a stark racial disparity in vaccine distribution. In Indiana, 86.2% of the vaccinated population were White, but only 4.0% were Black. Tennessee’s vaccination rates also exhibit this contrast with more White people—69.56%—vaccinated than Black people—6.64%. Florida’s data shows that 64% of the residents who have been vaccinated were White, but only 5.1% were Black. Texas’ report, though largely incomplete, shows this disparity as well.
    Believe it or not, I think this argument is going to be our best bet to quash the Passports.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/stat...94695981195265

It's just an educated guess/hunch but I think there's nowhere near as many people signing up for the shot as the media and politicians are trying to make it sound like are receiving it. Videos like that one and others (Biden's prime-time plea last week, eg) sound a little too desperate to coax people to take them, if the claimed numbers already signing up were actually true. Sure, a lot of people in the "at-risk" age group of 60+ are taking it but my hunch is that, outside of that age group, overall acceptance is a lot lower than they're portraying. Another sign is the continually accelerating time tables for each age group. They keep moving the dates up for age range XX through XX eligibility.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-02-2021 at 09:10 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's just an educated guess/hunch but I think there's nowhere near as many people signing up for the shot as the media and politicians are trying to make it sound like are receiving it. Videos like that one and others (Biden's prime-time plea last week, eg) sound a little too desperate to coax people to take them, if the claimed numbers already signing up were actually true. Sure, a lot of people in the "at-risk" age group of 60+ are taking it but my hunch is that, outside of that age group, overall acceptance is a lot lower than they're portraying. Another sign is the continually accelerating time tables for each age group. They keep moving the dates up for age range XX through XX eligibility.
    It probably needs to be noted that Dr. Leana Wen... Former president of Planned Parenthood. That advocacy outfit pretending to be a health care service. And she was ousted because she was not vocal enough for them. Think about that one for a few...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This should be an easy one to fight on their terms. Covid passports are racist.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/covid...accine-5104947

Believe it or not, I think this argument is going to be our best bet to quash the Passports.
    In the world of Biden why does anyone need an ID or Passport?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Everyday I get a phone call asking me when I want to schedule my vaccine appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Everyday I get a phone call asking me when I want to schedule my vaccine appointment.
    I noticed the local Walgreens had a sign saying "Schedule your Covid-19 shot here, by appt"

Note to shot givers: If you want higher acceptance, don't make people schedule it by appointment. Make it available for anyone to walk in and get, like flu shots usually are. People have a hard enough time finding time in the day for the rest of what they feel they need to do. Making them take the initiative to schedule an appointment and then follow through with it is guaranteed to cut acceptance drastically compared to walk-ins.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Freedom As A Carrot On A Stick - Part Of The Problem #718
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie take a look at the recent statements made on CNN by Dr. Leana Wen about the short window to implement totalitarianism before we all go outside before everyone gets the vaccine. We also take a look at the Derek Chauvin trial.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFA0lRa0R5g

The Tom Woods Show - Ep. 1868 Dave Smith on Vaccine Passports
    Dave Smith, host of Part of the Problem, joins us to discuss vaccine passports and the response from the Libertarian Party and two of its state affiliates.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5osNuRp4t1g

Freedom is a Privilege
    In this clip from Part Of The Problem #719, Dave Smith and Robbie The Fire Bernstein react to Dr. Leana Wen talking to Chris Cuomo about the dangers of opening without the vaccine passport.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDLqnW5Fxs

New National Cast[e] System
    In this clip from Part Of The Problem #719, Dave Smith and Robbie The Fire Bernstein talk about the proposed vaccine passport system, and the anger over comparing this to Nazi Germany.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMmsPw7CFJU

Told ya so ... compliance through extinction and behavior modification. Like training a dog to not $#@! on the carpet if you want your snack.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...ch/ar-BB1fvESh

Brown, Notre Dame and Rutgers are among universities warning students and staff they’ll need shots in order to return to campus this fall. Some sports teams are demanding proof of vaccination or a negative test from fans as arenas reopen. Want to see your favorite band play indoors in California? At bigger venues, the same rules apply. A Houston hospital chain recently ordered its 26,000 employees to get vaccinated.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Island volcano erupts: "Cruise ships are evacuating people from the island, but only those vaccinated against COVID."

https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...64878572224513

U.S. Department of Propaganda is in full throat:

https://twitter.com/Boomieleaks/stat...36915367055361

From an email;

Here's the dirt on the vaccines and the global psychopaths running the show. I think it's fair to say that when this is all in the rear view mirror, few Humans will ever want a vaccine like this again.

And so the cookie starts to crumble... Read this...3 TIMES! The masks begin to fall off!

"The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine!

"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!

"Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital.

"Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which - remember? Sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the 'WHO!

Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET!

Noted the other day that the leftist MSM talking point has been that it is Republicans and Trump supporters that won’t get vaccinated, even though the vaccination rate is lower in black communities. They will politicize it such that vaccine mandates and passports will be a form of cancel culture, happily engaged in by the left.

France Set To Start Lifting Restrictions for Vaccinated Foreign Travelers in May

In an interview that aired on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” Sunday morning, French President Emmanuel Macron said that France is finalizing plans to start its lifting restrictions on non-E.U. travelers, including those from the U.S., within the next few weeks.
    "We will progressively lift the restrictions of the beginning of May,” Macron stated. “We are working hard to propose a very concrete solution,” he said, “especially for U.S. citizens who are vaccinated. So, with a special pass, I would say." Macron said that officials are currently creating a testing and/or vaccine certificate to help facilitate travel between European nations, signaling that France will rely upon some variation of a so-called “vaccine passport” to restart foreign travel.
    https://www.travelpulse.com/news/des...rs-in-may.html

No baseball for deplorable vaccine deniers...

SAN FRANCISCO — The San Francisco Giants are allowing people back into the stadium, but the catch is you have to get the COVID-19 vaccine or test negative for the virus.
    https://www.abc10.com/article/sports...c-a7af055cf4e8

No cruise for you!

Royal Caribbean, Norwegian and Disney have announced that all of its guests and crew over the age of 18 must be fully vaccinated.
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/ve...9-6c29f31daf06

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No cruise for you!
    https://www.linktv.org/covid-19/boom...s-sparks-alarm

From Iceland to Israel, a number of countries have started to lift lockdown restrictions for people who can prove they have been vaccinated - letting them visit leisure venues or cross borders if they show vaccine papers.

"People are trying to circumvent that by creating false documents, essentially putting the lives of others at risk," Beenu Arora, founder of cyber intelligence firm Cyble, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation in an online interview.

"We've seen hundreds of websites on the dark web where these documents are being sold ... at the price of peanuts" he said.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bar owner charged with selling fake coronavirus vaccine cards in one of the first cases of its kind
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...vaccine-cards/

Fake card for a fake vaccine.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Bar owner charged with selling fake coronavirus vaccine cards in one of the first cases of its kind
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...vaccine-cards/

Fake card for a fake vaccine.
    50/50 chance it's fake news and only to set up the narrative that cell phone based vaccine passports are necessary. You know, since it's so super easy to counterfeit the paper cards.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast