Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Vaccines Will Be Mandatory

COVID-19 Vaccines Will Be Mandatory

Brian4Liberty - July 8, 2020

One has only to look at the past decade of the Leftist-Government-Corporate partnership to realize that vaccines will indeed be mandatory. It will not be a government mandate on the population as a whole, but it will be implemented via employers and the largest corporations in America. Just as Google, Twitter or Facebook does the dirty work of the left and bans speech that they do not like from "their" public square, it will be businesses that enforce the mandatory vaccine.

Imagine a thousand of the largest employers mandating that all employees be vaccinated or be terminated. Now imagine how many other businesses are connected to them in some way. How many other companies do business with them? The first line enforcer companies will refuse to do business with customers and suppliers alike unless they also mandate vaccines of their employees. The employment and business opportunities will become sparse indeed for vaccine refuseniks. And don't forget, almost everyone is a "customer" of a health insurance company. What happens when they refuse to serve customers that don't comply with the CDC "recommendation" of the month?

Of course we can depend upon government to also enforce mandatory vaccines in their usual ways. Does anyone in your family want to go to school? No vaccine, no school for you! Will government employees be under this mandate? Probably most of them, except Congress, the Supreme Court, and the current Presidential administration. And don't expect it to be enforced at the top of those large corporations. After all, all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

---

[5/26/21] Edit: And the imaginary line between public and private disappears...

Government mandate via private businesses:

County REQUIRES All Employers To Track Employee Vaccination Status
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-26-2021 at 06:07 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But having the government forbid such employer mandates is the real tyranny, right?

Let's all do what we can to stop tyranny and kill this bill in South Dakota:

South Dakota considers first state bill to outlaw all vaccine and medical mandates

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It is how Reagan Forced Drug Testing in the Workplace.

some of you were OK with that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is how Reagan Forced Drug Testing in the Workplace.

some of you were OK with that.
    I don't take drug tests out of principle even though I would most definitely pass them.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Even if the vaccine doesn't become mandatory, it doesn't change the fact that the largest corporations, and everybody who works for them, will be forced to get one.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

One has only to look at the past decade of the Leftist-Government-Corporate partnership to realize that vaccines will indeed be mandatory. It will not be a government mandate on the population as a whole, but it will be implemented via employers and the largest corporations in America. Just as Google, Twitter or Facebook does the dirty work of the left and bans speech that they do not like from "their" public square, it will be businesses that enforce the mandatory vaccine.

Imagine a thousand of the largest employers mandating that all employees be vaccinated or be terminated. Now imagine how many other businesses are connected to them in some way. How many other companies do business with them? The first line enforcer companies will refuse to do business with customers and suppliers alike unless they also mandate vaccines of their employees. The employment and business opportunities will become sparse indeed for vaccine refuseniks. And don't forget, almost everyone is a "customer" of a health insurance company. What happens when they refuse to serve customers that don't comply with the CDC "recommendation" of the month?

Of course we can depend upon government to also enforce mandatory vaccines in their usual ways. Does anyone in your family want to go to school? No vaccine, no school for you! Will government employees be under this mandate? Probably most of them, except Congress, the Supreme Court, and the current Presidential administration. And don't expect it to be enforced at the top of those large corporations. After all, all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    //

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

To point out how crazy this executive order is, the students will only have online remote classes this year!

UC faculty, staff, students will be required to get flu vaccine
    Executive order requires all students in University of California system to get vaccination

BERKELEY — Students at UC Berkeley, UC Davis and the entire University of California system will have an additional requirement if they plan to continue their schooling this fall: A flu shot.

University of California executives issued the requirement of every student in the university system in an executive order.

In a statement, UC President Janet Napolitano said the executive order is part of a proactive strategy by the UC system to mitigate the burdens of flu season that are expected to be heaped upon a health care system already battered by the COVID-19 pandemic.

“To support the health and well being of UC students, faculty and staff and our communities, the University of California, in consultation with UC Health leadership, has issued a system-wide executive order,” a statement from Napolitano’s office said.

Students will be required to get the shot by Nov. 1.

The order, according to the statement, is “designed to avoid a surge of flu cases at health care facilities across the state during the unprecedented public health crisis created by the coronavirus pandemic.”

The executive order also requires all faculty and staff who are working at a UC location to receive a vaccination. Faculty and staff can request medical exemptions, but that process has not been determined yet. They were echoed by new state guidelines issued for all institutes of higher education.
    More: https://www.dailydemocrat.com/2020/0...shot-by-nov-1/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To point out how crazy this executive order is, the students will only have online remote classes this year!

UC faculty, staff, students will be required to get flu vaccine
    Executive order requires all students in University of California system to get vaccination

Hopefully somebody, or group of people in that area, can help raise awareness and pass out personal liability forms.

Of course it will be mandatory. That's why the mask mandate is being pushed so hard and the lockdown was pushed before that. It's all about getting everybody aclimitized and getting one half of America hating the other half for "not doing their part to end the pandemic." I don't know how many times I have hard the lie repeated "This would have been over in two weeks if everyone had just stayed in their homes." BS! Even Dr. Fauci disagreed with that. It was supposedly about "flattening the curve." A "flattened curve" IS A LONGER CURVE meaning that the pandemic goes LONGER than it would have had it been allowed to burn itself out.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Virginia's top health official will make it mandatory for everyone to get COVID-19 vaccine

Virginia's top health official said he would make COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory in the state once coronavirus vaccines are available.

Virginia Commissioner of Health Dr. Norman Oliver told WFXR-TV that he plans to impose a coronavirus vaccine mandate for everyone in the state.

"It [the coronavirus] is killing people now, we don't have a treatment for it and if we develop a vaccine that can prevent it from spreading in the community we will save hundreds and hundreds of lives," Oliver said on Friday.

Virginia state law gives the Commissioner of Health the authority to mandate immunizations during a public health crisis if a vaccine is available, according to WRIC-TV.
    Under current Virginia law, only people with a medical exemption could refuse the vaccine mandate.

The Virginia General Assembly is considering a bill that would allow an exemption to the immunization mandate to people "who object to such administration on religious grounds." HB 5016, which was introduced by Mark L. Cole (R-Spotsylvania), would need to clear a house committee before the full chamber could vote on it.

There were seven people hospitalized in the state because of coronavirus on Aug. 20, according to the Virginia Department of Health website. The peak hospitalizations in Virginia was 120 on May 1. As of Aug. 18, Virginia's seven-day average for percentage of positive test results was at 6.5%, down from a peak of 20.8% on April 21. Since July 15, Virginia has had two days with double-digit daily COVID-19 deaths: 12 fatalities on July 25 and 10 on July 29.
    Dov Fox, a law professor and the director of the Center for Health Law Policy and Bioethics at the University of San Diego, said states could penalize citizens who don't adhere to mandatory vaccinations.

"States can compel vaccinations in more or less intrusive ways," Fox said. "They can limit access to schools or services or jobs if people don't get vaccinated. They could force them to pay a fine or even lock them up in jail."

"Courts have found that when medical necessity requires it, the public health outweighs the individual rights and liberties at stake," Fox continued.

A Supreme Court case from 115 years ago suggests that local governments may have the authority to enforce mandatory vaccinations by levying punishments to citizens who refuse inoculations.

Jacobson v Massachusetts was a 1905 U.S. Supreme Court case that addressed mandatory vaccinations. The Supreme Court upheld the Cambridge Board of Health's authority to require vaccinations against smallpox during the smallpox epidemic at the time. The decision allowed the local municipality to mandate smallpox vaccinations of all residents during disease outbreaks.

Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz appeared on Larry King's "PoliticKING" in June and referenced the Jacobson v Massachusetts decision when asked if it was legal for the government to force individuals to get a coronavirus vaccine.

Dershowitz said that the government has the power to mandate immunizations "if the vaccine is safe and effective and necessary."

In May, Dershowitz discussed the legality of mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations on "Crowdsource the Truth."

"Let me put it very clearly: you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread the disease, even if you disagree. You have no right not to be vaccinated," Dershowitz told host Jason Goodman. "And if you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

"That's what a democracy is about. If the majority of the people agree and support that, for public health measures, you have to be vaccinated, you have to be vaccinated," Dershowitz continued. "They should give you an alternative. The alternative is to live in your home, don't get vaccinated, but never ever leave your home or live in a bubble. But if you want to interact with other people, you cannot become Typhoid Mary. The Constitution doesn't give you the right to spread your illness to other people."
    More: https://www.theblaze.com/news/mandat...vernment-legal

Yes, this is completely true! We need a vaccine!

Not just to control the virus and stabilize the economies and governments all over the world but also for a peace of mind. I am seeing so many people lose their mind, getting anxious and stressed out about the smallest things! There's more fear an pain than happiness in this chaotic world now

Might not seem very significant now but trust me, the more unstable people become, the faster the world collapses! We need to stop this cycle of pain

Vaccine won't only save us from COVID. It would save us from ourselves! Hope that made sense..

Quote Originally Posted by sai hope View Post
    Yes, this is completely true! We need a vaccine!

Not just to control the virus and stabilize the economies and governments all over the world but also for a peace of mind. I am seeing so many people lose their mind, getting anxious and stressed out about the smallest things! There's more fear an pain than happiness in this chaotic world now

Might not seem very significant now but trust me, the more unstable people become, the faster the world collapses! We need to stop this cycle of pain

Vaccine won't only save us from COVID. It would save us from ourselves! Hope that made sense..
    No that doesn't make any sense at all.

Welcome to RPFs!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Will Texas add COVID to their mandatory vaccines?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...earning-Online

The level of mainstream propaganda on getting vaccines is off the scales. Every MSM outlet is talking non-stop about how everyone must get the vaccine, and anyone who doesn’t might as well be a criminal. The entire population will continue to be punished until the last of the deniers is vaccinated.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well for some it will be mandatory. But for others it will be all smoke and mirrors.

https://twitter.com/HotepJesus/statu...137977345?s=20

Stupid Todd can't figure out how to embed tweet. Help a brother out.
    Last edited by Todd; 12-17-2020 at 08:10 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Well for some it will be mandatory. But for others it will be all smoke and mirrors.

Holy hell, that's some theater.

51 seconds in, no needle on extraction (I re-played in slow motion several times)?

Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine Arrives at Jackson Memorial Hospital

But having the government forbid such employer mandates is the real tyranny, right?
    Both are tyranny.

If you want to hire someone to do something and choose to restrict your pool of applicants to people who have been vaccinated, I have no right to interfere with your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    51 seconds in, no needle on extraction (I re-played in slow motion several times)?

Movie prop needle?

https://us.amazon.com/Movie-Prop-Ret.../dp/B00H3V9PSC

Edit: Quick research and they do make retractable point needles to reduce contamination...

https://www.healthykin.com//p-4215-v...SABEgKPqvD_BwE
    VanishPoint Retractable Syringes from HealthyKin.com feature a safety mechanism built into the syringe. The needle retracts directly from the patient into the syringe, effectively reducing expose to contamination.

VanishPoint Retractable Syringes Features:

Virtually eliminates exposure
    Single-handed, passive activation
    Hands remain behind the sharp
    Integrated safety mechanism
    Prevents recapping and needle removal
    Remains safe through disposal
    Easy to use, requires minimal training
    Safe and effective for patients
    Maintains a closed system
    Prevents leakage and contamination
    Reduces deadspace
    Prevents unnecessary needle changes
    Needles included
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-17-2020 at 08:37 AM.

FYI: just showed this to a medical colleague and she said they do have retractable needles.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

@Suzanimal wants everyone to kiss her ass. I think she should get the shot there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fake needle like they use in movies? The needle retracts into the tube. Either that or the needle was left in her arm lol. I just looked and there are real "retracting needles" though, designed for use on patients that are physically unstable, as a safety measure. No idea why they'd use those on regular people unless they're standard.

Clown world.
    @Todd video above is clearly fakery though.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-17-2020 at 10:05 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The level of mainstream propaganda on getting vaccines is off the scales. Every MSM outlet is talking non-stop about how everyone must get the vaccine, and anyone who doesn’t might as well be a criminal. The entire population will continue to be punished until the last of the deniers is vaccinated.
    Sharp rocks at the bottom? Bring it on!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Holy hell, that's some theater.
    You’d think they would at least inject some saline for the fake photo/video op.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...vid-19-vaccine

A key federal agency said this week that employers can legally require their workers to get the COVID-19 vaccine and prevent them from entering their workplaces if they refuse.

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in guidance issued Wednesday said that requiring a test would not violate the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990. The law bars employers from requiring medical exams such as blood tests that seek information on an employee’s physical or mental condition, but the EEOC said a COVID-19 vaccine does not fall under that category.

“If a vaccine is administered to an employee by an employer for protection against contracting COVID-19, the employer is not seeking information about an individual’s impairments or current health status and, therefore, it is not a medical examination,” the commission said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...vid-19-vaccine

A key federal agency said this week that employers can legally require their workers to get the COVID-19 vaccine and prevent them from entering their workplaces if they refuse.

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in guidance issued Wednesday said that requiring a test would not violate the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990. The law bars employers from requiring medical exams such as blood tests that seek information on an employee’s physical or mental condition, but the EEOC said a COVID-19 vaccine does not fall under that category.

“If a vaccine is administered to an employee by an employer for protection against contracting COVID-19, the employer is not seeking information about an individual’s impairments or current health status and, therefore, it is not a medical examination,” the commission said.

No, that can't be. @Swordsmyth somebody said "that will never happen".

Or maybe... wait... is the January 2021 inauguration finally over?

If they can demand that you be vaccinated and waive informed consent then the constitutions and Nuremberg Code has been made irrelevant to our detriment.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Of course it will be mandatory. That's why the mask mandate is being pushed so hard and the lockdown was pushed before that. It's all about getting everybody aclimitized and getting one half of America hating the other half for "not doing their part to end the pandemic." I don't know how many times I have hard the lie repeated "This would have been over in two weeks if everyone had just stayed in their homes." BS! Even Dr. Fauci disagreed with that. It was supposedly about "flattening the curve." A "flattened curve" IS A LONGER CURVE meaning that the pandemic goes LONGER than it would have had it been allowed to burn itself out.
    Solid points. I've also noticed a push to put everyone into one of two camps: either you gleefully and quickly take whatever shot "the authorities" say or you're an anti-vaxxer. There is no middle ground of rational thought or prudence caution allowed.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast