Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incidents of Fake Hate Crimes

Incidents of Fake Hate Crimes

Might as well consolidate into one thread. Here's the #FakeHate story of the day:

Umatilla County politician wrote racist letter to himself, police say
    by Thomas Yazwinski - Monday, July 6th 2020

UMATILLA COUNTY, Ore. -- A man who claimed he received a hate-filled, racist letter from an anonymous person allegedly wrote the letter himself, Hermiston Police say.

Chief Jason Edmiston tells Action News that the criminal investigation for Intimidation in the Second Degree due to the racist, hate-filled letter received by Mr. Jonathan Lopez on 6/23/20, has been closed. The matter will be referred this week, to the Umatilla County District Attorney’s Office for Initiating a False Report. Initiating a False Report is a Class A misdemeanor in Oregon.

Edmiston says the investigation has shown that Jonathan Lopez wrote the letter himself and made false statements to the police and on social media. The end result is a verbal and written admission by Mr. Lopez that the letter was fabricated.

Additionally, the Hermiston Police are sending the Office of the District Attorney verifiable information of potential election fraud as it pertains to the Stolen Valor Act of 2013 and other false credentials presented by Mr. Lopez during his run for county commissioner.
    More: https://keprtv.com/news/local/umatil...elf-police-say
    ---------

Original story:

Hermiston man who ran for commissioner receives threatening, racist letter
    by Thomas Yazwinski - Wednesday, June 24th 2020

UMATILLA COUNTY, Ore. -- A Hermiston man who recently ran for public office is publicly releasing a hate-filled letter he received in his mailbox this week.

Jonathan Lopez posted a copy of the letter on his public Facebook account. The post has been shared hundreds of times in less than 24 hours.

The letter is laced with derogatory and racist terms and addressed to Jonathan Lopez.
    More: https://keprtv.com/news/local/hermis...-racist-letter
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The following website is keeping track of some of these #FakeHate crimes as they are exposed:

http://fakehatecrimes.org/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

must spread some rep + around

Thanks Brian !!!

https://twitter.com/WestVanPolice/st...64217172983808

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...41132761001984
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-09-2020 at 11:46 AM.

What this tells me is they have to invent "hate crimes" because this country is not as bad as they make it out to be.

The children are running the show in a country of adults.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/WestVanPolice/st...64217172983808

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...41132761001984
    They supposedly arrested the driver but no charges yet.Makes u wonder why they drew that message on the sidewalk as a potical statement West Vancouver is larger a family oriented area. But yes in Vancouver u could get charged if you are agaisnt the LGBT.

I'd support a mirror thread of real violent hate crimes carried out against whites at the hands of coloreds.

https://www.ibtimes.com/white-black-...etween-2424598
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

For example:

Cops seek teens who allegedly set fire to 13-year-old student

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-se...r-old-student/

March 5, 2012 / 11:43 AM / CBS News
    A 13-year-old was walking home from East High School (pictured) when attacked. CBS/KCTV

(CBS/KCTV) KANSAS CITY, MO - A 13-year-old high school student suffered first-degree burns after two teens poured gasoline on him and set him on fire as he was walking home from school.

CBS affiliate KCTV reports the teenager was rushed to Children's Mercy Hospital after the flames ignited. Police say his hair and face were burned.

The boy was walking home from East High School when he was attacked by two other boys around 3 p.m. Feb 28.
    Get Breaking News Delivered to Your Inbox

ABC affiliate KMBC reports that Melissa Coon said her son turned from the school's stadium onto Quincy Avenue and noticed two teenagers following him. She said the teens followed her son home and attacked him outside his front door.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," she said. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

The second teen then used a lighter to ignite the gasoline, which "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the victim, according to a Kansas City Police Department report.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Downtown Joshua Tree hit by vandals, KKK literature

Jul 09, 2020 11:19 PM
    JOSHUA TREE — Business owners of downtown Joshua Tree arrived at their shops Thursday morning to find KKK literature on their doors. On one end of the strip where the papers were left, unknown suspects painted cross-like symbols and the word “hate” on a Black Lives Matter sign.

Marylee McIntyre, the owner of Boo’s Organic Oven, was one of the business owners who had the literature posted on her door on Thursday morning. McIntyre was in her bakery around 4 to 4:30 a.m. when she noticed people outside of her business.

“Of course, I didn’t realize what they were doing,” she said. “I thought they were casing the joint looking for someone to rob.”

McIntyre said they were wearing running lights. At the time, she saw two people, though it is unclear how many were involved.

McIntyre did not realize what they had done until later in the morning, after sunrise, when she went outside to open her business. She found the literature and reported what she had seen to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.

“It’s upsetting that we have this kind of racism here but honestly I’m not surprised and neither are my employees of color,” she said. “I called (the Sheriff’s Department) first thing this morning because we had racist incidents in the past when we first opened and I want everything to be on record.”

Through the day McIntyre spoke to her neighboring businesses and found that they had all had the hateful literature posted on their doors. Down the road, a Black Lives Matter sign at the Beatnik Lounge was vandalized.

Beatnik owner Teddy Quinn coordinated with the Democrats of the Morongo Basin to post the sign.

Paula Durrant, with the Democrats of the Morongo Basin, said the sign was placed on Monday, July 6. The club was inspired to make a public sign in support of Black Lives Matter following the killing of George Floyd and was approached by Quinn, who allowed them to use one side of a large, permanent sign that he has in front of to his business.

“Truthfully, I was shocked that the sign got vandalized because if you don’t agree with it you just don’t have to look at it,” Durrant said.

Quinn said he was happy to accommodate the sign, saying he feels the United States is experiencing a historic moment.

“I think people are realizing the inequity that was the foundation of everything in this country still hasn’t been dealt with and addressed. I think more white people are recognizing that,” Quinn said.

“I feel that that’s the important message of this moment.”

He acknowledged that many people respond to the declaration that Black lives matter with, “All lives matter.”

“Of course all lives matter but you have to be able to say that Black lives matter or all lives don’t really matter,” Quinn said.

“‘All lives matter’ is glossing over something that really needs to be addressed. The moment here is to notice that Black lives matter and there’s been a history (of inequality) that continues today. When you see the kind of footage like we saw with George Floyd, it brings it home that that sort of thing has been going on.”

Quinn was driving to get his dad’s car smogged for him when he saw the vandalism.

“I was sad because it just went up a couple days ago and I really like it,” he said. “It’s large, bold, black letters that say ‘Black Lives Matter’ and nothing else. I thought it was beautiful.”

With the vandalism, he thinks the sign has become even more of a symbol of this point in time.

“In a way it really does reflect the moment in a deeper way than the sign itself did alone, and makes obvious how necessary that statement, Black lives matter, is,” he said. “It kind of drives it home.”

It’s interesting to Quinn that he is preparing for an art exhibit at the Beatnik around the theme of Rorschach tests — the ink blots that psychologists use to plumb people’s deeper thoughts and desires.

“It became a little Rorschach test having that sign up there,” he said.

Durrant said the vandalism highlighted that racism is prevalent in the Morongo Basin and more needs to be done to address it locally.

“The whole country is having this trouble,” she said. “It’s not unique to the Morongo Basin but here we are in the Morongo Basin so we’re addressing it here.”
    https://hidesertstar.com/news/168171...kk-literature/

I'm currently attempting to get ahold of this alleged "KKK literature" so I can complete an investigation. Maybe some clues will lead me to find out which intelligence agency perpetrated this incident.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-10-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I suspect @oyarde of hating me because I'm white. I am missing a lot of tools.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I suspect @oyarde of hating me because I'm white. I am missing a lot of tools.
    You know your my favorite . Keep buying tools , and the good $#@! too

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You know your my favorite . Keep buying tools , and the good $#@! too
    I am sticking to Harbor Freight for now, as they cheap and always come up missing. I should have never befriended you on Facebook. Lesson learned.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Seriously though , no coloreds have to hate white people . White people do a good job of hating themselves . They also invented un American things like property tax , gun laws , Sun liquor laws , hate crimes ( whatever that retarded $#@! is ) etc . I feel many don't understand what it truly means to be a real American. That means hunting and fishing all the time while the woman look good do the hard stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I am sticking to Harbor Freight for now, as they cheap and always come up missing. I should have never befriended you on Facebook. Lesson learned.
    Make sure and give me a few likes

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Seriously though , no coloreds have to hate white people . White people do a good job of hating themselves . They also invented un American things like property tax , gun laws , Sun liquor laws , hate crimes ( whatever that retarded $#@! is ) etc . I feel many don't understand what it truly means to be a real American. That means hunting and fishing all the time while the woman look good do the hard stuff .

Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace should be added.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Texas A&M police say student who reported racist notes placed them there himself
    The 21-year-old senior continues to maintain his innocence even after police closed the case.

By Rusty Surette
    Jul. 9, 2020

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) - In a report released to KBTX on Thursday, police at Texas A&M University said a student who reported finding racist notes on his car’s windshield last month may have placed the papers there himself. However, the 21-year-old at the center of the case strongly denies those claims.

Isaih Martin, a senior at A&M, called police on the afternoon of Wednesday, June 24, to report finding three handwritten notes on his car that said “All lives matter” and “You don’t belong here.” The third note contained the N-word.

According to the report, Martin parked his car at his apartment complex on George Bush Drive just after 11:00 a.m. and walked into a nearby apartment. Roughly 90 minutes later Martin returned to his car where he claims he then found the papers.

Police said in their report there was no nearby camera to clearly show what happened, but there was surveillance video from a nearby pool camera that showed a couple of people walking near Martin’s car during that time frame, but they were only near the car for a few seconds each.

Around 12:55 p.m., Martin is seen on video walking back to his car.

Police wrote in their report, “Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos. He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver`s door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds.”

Police said in the report it was “difficult to distinguish any characteristics of the suspect in the video” but “based on video evidence, no other person had enough time to place the messages on Martin`s car other than himself.”

read more:
    https://www.kbtx.com/2020/07/10/texa...there-himself/

Reddit Removed Subreddit Dedicated To Tracking Hate Crime Hoaxes, Accused Of Promoting ‘Hate’

CHRIS WHITE
    July 10, 2020

Reddit banned a subreddit dedicated to tracking alleged hate crime hoaxes on the same day the platform removed a subreddit in June devoted to President Donald Trump.

Reddit users who keep tabs on potential hate crime hoaxes via the popular subreddit are met with a label notifying them that “r/hatecrimehoaxes has been banned from Reddit.” The page also notes that the page was banned for “violating Reddit’s rule against promoting hate.”

An archived version of the page from July 2 indicates the subreddit was banned June 30, the same day Reddit blocked “The_Donald” subreddit as the platform began enforcing its recent rules against promoting hate.

Another subreddit where users post about alleged hate crime hoaxes, r/hoaxhatecrimes, has 2,800 members and is still live. (RELATED: Reddit Bans Influential Pro-Trump Subreddit, Citing Repeated Policy Violations)

Reddit has not yet responded to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s requests for comment on what led to the decision.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/10/r...-hoaxes-trump/

How many of these incidents are being alleged in small towns all over?

Here’s one you won’t hear about, but it has all the ear marks…

This mother successfully organized a “Black Lives Matter March” in this town over an alleged incident - the same town that canceled all their usual summer activities, including the very popular 4th of July fireworks show. NJ media fully on board despite total lack of evidence - kid can't even describe the car. I'm familiar with this town. It's always been very quiet with people minding their own business.

Why don't you go back to Africa’: Milltown mom faces racism fight

…According to Velez, on Memorial Day, her son was playing alone in Albert Avenue Park.

"He wasn't bothering anybody. He wasn't being rude. He wasn't being disrespectful. He was alone," she said.

"He had actually climbed a tree and was sitting in the tree drinking a bottle of water, and someone driving by yelled to him, 'Hey kid in the tree, why don't you go back to Africa with your dirty a-- self,'"
    she said.

When her son came home, she could tell he was upset, and she asked him what happened. The two drove back to the park but couldn't find anyone who had seen or heard what had happened. She also met with police at the park but had no description of the person or the vehicle.

Milltown Police Chief Brian Knelle said a thorough investigation was conducted and at this time there are no suspects named or identified.

Velez said she posted comments on social media about what happened. She asked others to share if they cared, and they did.

She said the next day, people were knocking on her door with cake, cookies, presents for her son, asking how they could help and asking to set up play dates with him.

"It was just an onslaught of support,"
    she said.

With the George Floyd protests beginning nationwide, Velez told her son this was his chance to stand up for himself.

"So he made his sign and we invited parents and their children to come to our house. We provided poster board and markers, and everybody made signs whether or not they were going to the (South Brunswick) protest”

Velez, her son and the group of families that went to the South Brunswick protest the first week of June suggested a similar event be held in Milltown. In organizing a Milltown protest, Velez’s fliers for the event included her contact information.

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...ht/5365621002/
    I guess it's a way to get democrats to organize and take over another town?
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-11-2020 at 02:13 PM.

24-Year Old Indiana Mother Gunned Down by Black Lives Matter Mob After Saying “All Lives Matter”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/24-yea...-lives-matter/

According to the victim’s family, the shooting started with an argument over Black Lives Matter and language. Eventually the two sides separated and walked away from each other, until witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away,”reported the local media outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    24-Year Old Indiana Mother Gunned Down by Black Lives Matter Mob After Saying “All Lives Matter”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/24-yea...-lives-matter/

According to the victim’s family, the shooting started with an argument over Black Lives Matter and language. Eventually the two sides separated and walked away from each other, until witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away,”reported the local media outlet.
    Looks like Big League Politics has engaged in some hyperbole with that title. Two small groups of people got in an argument, which included someone, possibly the woman, saying All Lives Matter. One group then ambushed the other group from a bridge, shooting and killing the woman. If it was the other way around, it would be called a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    And the Soviet Poverty Lie Center and other grifters will still count this in their “statistics”.

I never go to Reddit, but it looks like they are part of the government-internet-censorship complex.

I never go to Reddit, but it looks like they are part of the government-internet-censorship complex.
    Ghislaine Maxwell was a mod there and went by the username of maxwellhill, she was the first to reach 1 million "karma" on the site and was at #8 at the time of her arrest.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Progressive news outlet runs rioter's false doxxing accusation against Andy Ngo without verifying with police

Portland paper Willamette Week published an article Wednesday on Andy Ngo, conflating his coverage of violent rioters with inciting violence upon them. One of the quoted subjects still maintains the claim that a man appeared at her mother's door with gun in-hand because of "Ngo's robust social media presence," but Portland police records found no evidence of a 911 call despite the news outlet's reporting.

30-year-old Black Lives Matter activist Ragina Joe-Marie Gray was charged with disorderly conduct in the second degree, resisting arrest, and interfering with an officer at an Aug. 7 riot when Antifa militants attacked the Portland Police east precinct. She was quickly bailed out.
    Almost two weeks later on Aug. 19, a man allegedly appeared on the doorstep of Gray's mother's eastside home.

"He was sweaty and nervous looking, and he asked for Ragina by name," Gray's mom, Lucinda Fisher, told WW. "He mentioned [Gray's] son, and I noticed he had a gun in his hand."
    Based on police records searching for the accusers' names and the dates of the altercation, no filed cases surfaced, a public information officer wrote to Ngo in an email.

Then Ngo directly contacted Peel with the discovery, informing her that authorities found no record of a police report nor a documented call in the computer-aided dispatch service.

"After you independently verify this, will you be submitting an update to your report?" Ngo volleyed.

Peel asked Ngo to forward his inquiry to her news editor, Aaron Mesh. Ngo noted that he even verified that Fisher's address is within the Portland Police Bureau's jurisdiction to ensure the alleged call was not sent to another department. A spokesperson for the Bureau of Emergency Communications also could not find any corroborating evidence.
    On Thursday evening, WW amended the baseless blunder that contradicted a key point of the report defending a handful of alleged criminals whose "lives have since been disrupted," because Ngo released their arrest information.

"After this story was published, readers questioned whether Lucinda Fisher had called police. On Sept. 17, The Portland Bureau of Emergency Communications, which fields calls to 911, told WW it can find no record of a call from Fisher or an associated number and address on Aug. 19. Gray and Fisher stand by their account and maintain that Fisher called police," the update read.
    More: https://thepostmillennial.com/progre...police-records

Criminals Who Targeted Auto Shop With White Supremacist Graffiti Turn Out To Be Two Black Men

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2021 - 02:01 PM
    Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Criminals who repeatedly targeted an auto shop in Spring Lake, North Carolina by leaving racist graffiti referencing the KKK and Nazis turned out to be two African-American men after the owner caught them on camera.

Business owner Dwyane Haynesworth (who is black) took action after having a car stole off his lot and then discovering the racist graffiti, which included a drawing of a swastika.

After setting up the security cameras, that same night the criminals returned and broke into more vehicles before smashing windows and attempting to hot wire one of the cars.

The footage revealed the culprits to be two black men.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-two-black-men

In the past year MSM has first pushed that blacks were victims, then it was asians, now jews. They are getting desperate.

Won't stop the Soviet Poverty Lie Center from counting it.

Won't stop the Soviet Poverty Lie Center from counting it.
    If a black person commits a crime against another balck, it's white people's fault because 250 years ago a white person owned their ancestor. True story.

Wonder how many fake hate crimes are going to be popping up over the next few years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast