Thread: DOJ and FBI Claim They Cannot Provide Documents Related to Seth Rich and Clinton Emails Until

DOJ and FBI Claim They Cannot Provide Documents Related to Seth Rich and Clinton Emails Until

Now today we can report that the FBI and DOJ did finally get back to attorneys requesting any information related to Seth Rich. Unfortunately the FBI and DOJ claim it will take them “8-10 months to search for and produce responsive records”. The response is as follows:

The attorneys are requesting relief from the court because they believe the delay in providing records from the DOJ and FBI is so no records have to be produced before the 2020 election. If the records show Seth Rich provided the emails to WikiLeaks then it would prove: “(1) Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s entire investigation of President Donald J. Trump was premised on a fraud, and (2) current FBI and DOJ officials aided and abetted that fraud.”

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They just want to delay things as much as possible.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It will no doubt be conveniently lost or permanently deleted like all types evidence they don't want to ever make public, it's a joke.

This is not negative, this is perfect. This is how you expose the swamp, so you can drain it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They just want to delay things as much as possible.
    Are the FBI are hoping that Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Harris win the election? its a bit concerning to see a organization like the FBI being politically.

Everyone in the FBI should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is not negative, this is perfect. This is how you expose the swamp, so you can drain it.
    Sometimes you can't just tell people, they have to see it for themselves.

We may just see public support for getting rid of the FBI.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I cant see why there would be any support to keep the FBI . Zero return to the taxpayer .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.