Thread: No Helmet, no Diaper . . .

Exclamation No Helmet, no Diaper . . .

No Helmet, no Diaper . . .

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...met-no-diaper/

By eric - July 7, 2020

It’s hard to not get down when you see what’s going on all around. The poltroonish passivity of the populace.

Stay safe!

Diaper up!

So I figured I’d show them something else.

The ’76 Kz900 came out to play yesterday – and me, too. Deep green and chrome, polished cases.

No Diaper – or helmet, either.

One illegal, the other seemingly on it way to being. Hence the need to ride without both. The time has come to say No to more than just Diapering.

The time has come to say No to all of it.

To recover our senses, in other words.

The government has no legitimate business telling anyone they have to wear a helmet – or a Diaper – unless you’re one of those people who believes the government owns us and thus has the right to parent us.

But the one follows the other, which is what Americans who want to be free of both – who want to decide for themselves how to live their lives – have got to relearn.

And re-assert.

It was a grave, naive and hideous mistake to let them (the proto-Diaperers; the life-sucking people who wear and push them now, who were seeding the ground for them way back then) get away with passing helmet laws. And before that, seatbelt laws. By doing so, they made Diaper laws – not “guidelines” but the real thing, which are coming, if not resisted – a fait accompli more than 30 years ago, when the first buckle-up laws laws were enacted.

Fifty-plus, if you go back to the very first seatbelt laws, which – at first – only required that new cars be equipped with them. It took another decade or two before laws began to issue requiring people to wear them. That having been tolerated, it was inevitable that people would be forced to wear helmets, too.

And soon, Diapers.

Because why not?

Seatbelts keep you saaaaaaaaaaaaaafe! Helmets do the same! How does one, having accepted this, deny that Diapers do the same? It doesn’t matter that you – as an individual – may derive no benefit from the seatbelt or the helmet – or the Diaper. The argument is that you might; that someone might.

Ergo, you must.

This is a principle far more obnoxious than King George’s petty taxes, which was enough to motivate a group of men to say No. They were not passive poltroons. Soy hadn’t gelded them; caving in to social pressure – at the price of their honor – was a thing that men such Washington, Sam Adams and Patrick Henry would have rather died than do.

And so, they didn’t.

I try to emulate their example – by not Diapering, ever, anywhere. Because I am not sick, of course – and refuse to pretend I might be because some poltroons worry I could be. But also because for all my many faults, I am a man, and that brings with it certain obligations, if I wish to be able to tolerate my refection in the mirror.

Not performing Diaper Kabuki being among them.

And more.

I’m done ceding ground, putting up with these incremental affronts – because it’s no longer a matter of putting up with an annoyance, like a mosquito in the backyard while you’re enjoying an otherwise nice afternoon. It is the loss of the backyard itself to the mosquito. The giving away of every last thing until you have nothing left except a Diaper around your face and taped lines telling you where to stand.

If you can stand that.

Not me.

A quick check of the air in the tires. Rotate the tap to On. Ignition hot – and one kick, just right, to awaken the mighty DOHC 900. I recommend this latter hugely. There is no art to pushing a button. When you kick a bike to life, there’s no starter motor prequel. Just the right now unannounced roar of the big four coming online, spitting through the four pipes and sucking through the four carbs.

Ease the kicker back to the rest position; adjust the choke and let her idle even out. Without a helmet, you can hear everything – and see everything. You miss nothing. This is the feel of freedom.

You, the bike, the road and the wind and the sun in your face, experiencing life rather than living in poltroonish fear of death. Americans cheered this sort of thing once. Maybe one day, they will cheer it again.

In the meanwhile, those who fear living it can wear their helmets and their Diapers. But they’d better leave this unDiapered dude alone.

Because he’s had enough.

Maybe you have, too.

If enough of us make that crystal clear, we’ll have more than the wind in our hair again.

We’ll have our freedom again.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No helmet, no diaper, no medicine, no food, no books, no thoughts, no problem.

Who said human evolution is dead?

This may be one of those punctures in that whole punctuated equilibrium business.

I've had enough. Period. I'm done with letting other peoples fears dictate my life.
    "The Patriarch"

I do not live my life by then”what if’s”. I never considered there would be a day when I would be forced to ask “what if government....”
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I've had enough. Period. I'm done with letting other peoples fears dictate my life.
    I couldn't agree more.

I refuse to be a follower of people who will not, or can not think for themselves.

I am so sick of the lazy, complacent, scaredy cats.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm tired of all this bullsht as well. I think a lot of people feel the same way even if they don't speak up about it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's just a mask.
    It's just two weeks.
    It's just non-essential businesses.
    It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals.
    It's just until cases go down more.
    It's just to keep others from being scared.
    It's just for a few more weeks.
    It's just communion or singing. You can still meet.
    It's just until we get a vaccine.
    It's just a few side effects.
    It's just a bracelet.
    It's just to let people know you're safe to be around.
    It's just an app.
    It's just to let others know who you've been in contact with.
    It's just a few more months.
    It’s just a video.
    It’s just an email account.
    It's just for protecting others from hate speech.
    It's just a few people.
    It's just a credit card company. You can use cash.
    It's just a few places that don't take cash.
    It's just a little chip.
    It’s just for medical information and paying for things.
    It’s just so you can travel.
    It’s just so you can get your driver’s license.
    It’s just so you can vote.
    It's just for a few more years.
    It's just a statue.
    It's just a building.
    It's just a song.
    It's just a few words.
    It’s just a piece of paper.
    It's just a book.
    It's just a movie.
    It's just a flag.
    It's just a piece of cloth.
    It's just a blood test.
    It's just a scan.
    It's just a chip.
    It's just a dog.
    It's just a clump of cells.
    It's just the bad people.
    It's just the undesirables.
    It's just the Jews.
    It's just the men.
    It's just the Christians.
    It's just the people that don't think like we do.
    It's just... wait...

It's not just a mask.

#boilingthefrog

By Forrest Maready
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "...and in support of advancing this worthy cause of Liberty we pledgd to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Hono ... what? What's that you say? I could get SICK? I might even be FINED? Well $#@! that $#@!. I never signed up for that. I'm out."

NOTHING worthwhile ever comes without risk. The greater the expected reward, the greater the reqired risk. Period.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul