Thread: AOC deleted a tweet about the Lockdowns and Trump

AOC deleted a tweet about the Lockdowns and Trump

According to AOC. Gov's should continue with the lockdown restrictions because if they are lifted after three months it would help Trump's economic rebound and the democrats dont want to happen.

This is why the media wants the lockdown to continue.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really??

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Seemed rather obvious, long ago.

She didn't tweet this. I am always amazed how people fall for fake Tweets. I have seen so many fake Trump Tweets that are obviously fake. If a Tweet is ridiculously on the nose probably a fake no matter who sent it.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nesses-until-/
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 07-07-2020 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    She didn't tweet this. I am always amazed how people fall for fake Tweets. I have seen so many fake Trump Tweets that are obviously fake. If a Tweet is ridiculously on the nose probably a fake no matter who sent it.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nesses-until-/
    As fake as Omar calling for Abolishing The American Political And Economic System?

Whether the tweet is real or not, I'm pretty sure its not far off from what AOC and the rest of the Democrats think. In fact, the Democrats will call off this whole crisis if they end up winning the election.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-07-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge