Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The United States Has Officially Withdrawn From The World Health Organization

When Trump wanted to "build the wall" and increase border security and deport illegals, that made perfect sense. Red meat to the base.

When Trump starts implementing things that Ron Paul wanted to do, that almost no Republicans gave a $#@! about, you can't use the same argument.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, you keep saying we aren't getting out of the Paris Accord until Trump is out of office.. but it's actually over 2 months before he leaves office.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, ya, that's exactly what I said. You are saying Trump is saying it (that's what he did, right? said it?) as some grand conspiracy to corral Republicans.
    Yes, keep Republicans sitting on their asses while communist policies continue to be funded and enacted. That's exactly what he's doing.

Why does he need to do that if 97% of Republicans didn't even care about that issue 4 years ago? And all of the other things they didn't care about, but now do, and are things Ron Paul supported.. because Trump?
    4 years ago? Were we in the middle of a "plandemic" 4 years ago with Bill Gates openly talking about vaccinating the entire country, which many evangelicals are thinking sounds way too similar to the Mark? You're being intentionally obtuse.

Also, you keep saying we aren't getting out of the Paris Accord until Trump is out of office.. but it's actually over 2 months before he leaves office.
    Which means we're still not out of the Paris Accord. What's your point?

When Trump wanted to "build the wall" and increase border security and deport illegals, that made perfect sense. Red meat to the base.

When Trump starts implementing things that Ron Paul wanted to do, that almost no Republicans gave a $#@! about, you can't use the same argument.
    Ahhh, when losing the argument, always name drop Ron. Predictable. Ron would have withdrawn effective immediately, not some far off date when he may not even be in office anymore. Trump is merely using headlines to pass off a false narrative of false history, all of which are left open for the next administration to reverse. If anything, all it tells me is that Trump knows he will NOT be President after January.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-08-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Philosophically I'm an anarchist, but I am very willing to work toward a libertarian ideal, minarchist system in order to maximize government harm reduction. If we got that far, it would probably be worth going all the way, but at that point it certainly wouldn't be worth using any type of violence or anything as the state would be so minimal it would not affect us very much anyway. At that point, it would be a philosophical step, people saying that ya we have replaced 99% of government institutions with voluntary insitutions, why don't we try replacing that last 1% and see how it goes. It could be a few states, or a few communities or something that just say, "Ya, we are going to try it on our own for a while" and maybe something like "How much do you want to charge us to help maintain the military to protect us? We will see if we can come up with voluntary donations, otherwise we may try something else."

Anarchists will say that I'm not a true anarchist, because I am willing to work within the system to increase government harm reduction. That thought process makes zero sense to me, and it makes them look like a cult.. Why? Because you have to be in the "I'm not going to do anything in the political realm" club to be in the cool kid anarchy club, you can't simply agree that anarcho-capitalism is the most moral system philosophically, and a great ideal to work toward. They really need to get over that if they want to bring more people onboard as part of some movement.

They complain about the Constitution not working, but compared to what? Anarchy? If we just got rid of government tomorrow, how long would that last? What would fill the void? Something worse than our Constitutional Republic or something better?
    I think only need to look at Seattle's Chazastan to see what would fill the void. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Voters may be the ally, in theory, but since they continue to line up to vote for the latest Marxists with (R) behind their names and continue to chug down the swill pumped out by the faux-conservative media outlets like Fox, Breitbart, etc, it won't matter one bit. Communist policies will continue unabated until they wise up, regardless of party (thanks to the already mentioned CFR who controls both). But they won't. Because they're just not very smart people...
    We will have to agree to disagree, because I don't see Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Rand Paul, Devin Nunes, Doug Collins or Mark Meadows as Marxists. Sure there are liberal Republican politicians, but there are also many that oppose the Marxist agenda. There aren't any Democrat that oppose the Marxist agenda that I have seen. I see a significant difference.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, but I find the idea that Trump withdrawing from the WHO is some grand conspiracy to corral Republicans is totally insane.. it would be completely unnecessary. It's not even on the list of what 97% of Republicans out there were even thinking 4 years ago, and it is more than even this forum could have ever hoped for. It makes absolutely, positively, zero sense and is completely laughable. It sounds like something coming from somebody who is pretending to be a hopeless conspiracy theorist where the ever-powerful cabal always wins, so it is senseless to fight it, and somebody who actually wants libertarians to lose and the cabal to win. That makes 100% sense to me.
    "Resistance is futile" and "You can't trust anyone" are exactly what they want to sell to keep the enemies of the cabal weak and divided.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    "Resistance is futile" and "You can't trust anyone" are exactly what they want to sell to keep the enemies of the cabal weak and divided.
    Biden wants to put America back into WHO.

Once you've learned the real history of this country and what's really going on, it's ridiculously laughable to think any modern President is an advocate of the people and any true threat to the ruling elite. I suppose people think that gold-fringed military war flag behind Trump every time he speaks to the American people is there for decoration

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2008/2012 RPF - "Let's withdraw from all of these ridiculous international globalist groups!"

2020 RPF - "Withdrawing from globalist groups is foolish, it's only a globalist ploy brought to us by Trump himself, wake up people!"

What the $#@! are you talking about?? Trump closed the airports down from China before anybody was talking about doing that (except Scott Adams and a couple people on twitter), then he got railed by Democrats for being racist.. a month later Pelosi and Shumer were out in the streets telling everybody to come out for the Chinese New Years celebration on TV.

Then Trump followed the Constitution and let the states handle the lockdowns, etc, and promoted a drug which studies now show may have saved 50% of the patients who died, and the leftist media said it was dangerous and was killing people.

You are so misinformed it is mindboggling.. do you really have CNN playing on your TV all day or something?
    Trump getting railed as racist was for the anti immigration from African nations also occurring around the China closure.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Trump getting railed as racist was for the anti immigration from African nations also occurring around the China closure.
    No, they specifically attacked him as racist about China.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It took three years for Brexit to go from referendum to implementation with two snap elections and three prime ministers.

The $#@!ers will fight every inch of the way.

The TPP was super unpopular in New Zealand until it was Trump that killed it.

You have to keep the heat on for a pretty long time to melt through the shackles that find you. They get real hot during the process and it hurts. But it works.
    Last edited by idiom; 07-09-2020 at 03:22 AM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    2008/2012 RPF - "Let's withdraw from all of these ridiculous international globalist groups!"

2020 RPF - "Withdrawing from globalist groups is foolish, it's only a globalist ploy brought to us by Trump himself, wake up people!"
    It's quite amazing how many trolls have come here, Soros money is well spent!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    It's quite amazing how many trolls have come here, Soros money is well spent!

What amazes me is the fact that after everything many of you have been through since the 2012 election, it is still a chore to Follow the Money.

Yes, withdrawing from WHO is a good thing, but what difference does it really make in this game of Musical Chairs.

Take for instance Anthony Fauci, NIH, NIAID, now on the White House Coronavirus Task Force:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

And

Moncef Slaoui, now head of "Operation Warp Speed" appointed by Trump, board member of Moderna which was awarded almost half a billion in tax payer money, former Chairman of Global Research and Development and Chairman of Global Vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline, with direct ties to Bill Gates.

TPTB don't care what an organization is called, as long as the agenda moves forward. Worse than Obama's Romney-Care, we are now full speed into a full-blown Fascist society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

My posts, fwiw, aren't about withdrawing or not withdrawing. The difference is that Trump doesn't intend to actually follow through on any of it. That much should be plainly obvious by now. It's a sales pitch, a shiny thing to throw at his base when they're looking restless about his lack of follow-through on pretty much every thing else he promised during the campaign. He and his advisors know that the vast majority of his base are headline readers (headline reading algos? lol) and that's it. This thread title is a perfect example!

I'm still waiting on all those 9/11 docs to be unclassified...

If you go based on headlines alone, Trump has removed us from WHO, released classified 9/11 docs, pulled out of the Paris Accord (which was announced 3 years ago and still hasn't happened), pulled out of TPP, and a bunch more stuff that never actually happened or took effect. But there's plenty of Trumpkins that think it happened because they don't look at the details. They're literally living a false history of the Trump presidency.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-09-2020 at 10:48 AM.

My posts, fwiw, aren't about withdrawing or not withdrawing. The difference is that Trump doesn't intend to actually follow through on any of it. That much should be plainly obvious by now. It's a sales pitch, a shiny thing to throw at his base when they're looking restless about his lack of follow-through on pretty much every thing else he promised during the campaign. He and his advisors know that the vast majority of his base are headline readers (headline reading algos? lol) and that's it. This thread title is a perfect example!

I'm still waiting on all those 9/11 docs to be unclassified...

If you go based on headlines alone, Trump has removed us from WHO, released classified 9/11 docs, pulled out of the Paris Accord (which was announced 3 years ago and still hasn't happened), pulled out of TPP, and a bunch more stuff that never actually happened or took effect. But there's plenty of Trumpkins that think it happened because they don't look at the details. They're literally living a false history of the Trump presidency.
    Tons of it has happened and taken effect, including things that you are lying about in your post.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pompeo: US Spent Half Billion Dollars a Year Supporting 'Corrupt' WHO

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/who.../22/id/978551/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think I'll just let @PAF handle this gem.

I think I'll just let @PAF handle this gem.
    “That’s not an organization that the United States wants to spend roughly half a billion dollars a year supporting,” Pompeo said. “We want to support institutions that are functional and work, and we’ll make sure that we do our part to make sure that each of those institutions does just that.”

Moderna, Novovax, etc., to the tune of Billions of tax-payer dollars, all controlled by Bill Gates himself.

This has been the agenda of the United Nations and Bill Gates for a very long time, but with recent kickback (by some of us in-the-know) they felt diverting awarding the money DIRECTLY to the companies would be overlooked - for the upcoming election.

Feel free to add, @devil21

Btw: Does @Swordsmyth, Pompeo and Trump, think we're stupid?
    Last edited by PAF; 07-23-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Hmm... I thought @Swordsmyth would have responded to Post #78. I guess he is starting to see the light.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hmm... I thought @Swordsmyth would have responded to Post #78. I guess he is starting to see the light.
    I've already dealt with it but I will repeat the answer for those with teeny tiny brains: it's not an either or, one would have happened without the other happening and one is a one time thing that will quickly be eclipsed by the lack of the other yearly thing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I've already dealt with it but I will repeat the answer for those with teeny tiny brains: it's not an either or, one would have happened without the other happening and one is a one time thing that will quickly be eclipsed by the lack of the other yearly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hmm... I thought @Swordsmyth would have responded to Post #78. I guess he is starting not going to see the light.

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status...09622554124290

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status...09623384600576

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status...09622554124290

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status...09623384600576
    Redirecting Billions of tax payer money directly to Gates'-tied companies, giving Federal Grant Money directly to Wuhan Lab in China, you really need to stop paying attention to political lip-service because November.

https://ise.media/

WHO is in China's pocket. Taiwan tried to warn the world about COVID but because of that whole political situation where China still claims Taiwan while Taiwan sees itself as independent, China told the WHO to put a lid on it.

I don't think a country that has the longest history of new viral outbreaks in the world should have that kind of influence over keeping the WHO from doing its supposedly intended job.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    WHO is in China's pocket. Taiwan tried to warn the world about COVID but because of that whole political situation where China still claims Taiwan while Taiwan sees itself as independent, China told the WHO to put a lid on it.
    I keep reading this broad claim but I'm genuinely curious what actual evidence supports it?

The WHO is a branch of the United Nations and the laurel wreath around both the UN and WHO's logos are a "corona" (a crown...similar to Caesar's crown). There's plenty of evidence suggesting the "corona"virus isn't real in the first place and was planned as an excuse to bring about Agenda 2030 objectives (see:Event 201), so I'm curious what evidence there is to conclude that China is suppressing a possibly non-existent virus that happens to be named after a major symbol of the UN and is being used to enact UN goals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123