Thread: Leftists Demand that SuperHeroes Must Be Cancelled As Long if their White and Male!

Exclamation Leftists Demand that SuperHeroes Must Be Cancelled As Long if their White and Male!

An Article written by a none white leftist apparently is demanding that all white Superhero characters must be cancelled and if anything at all be replaced by minority characters.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    An Article written by a none white leftist apparently is demanding that all white Superhero characters must be cancelled and if anything at all be replaced by minority characters.

Its an argument that social reality is basically a power struggle. From what I am seeing on this forum $#@! loads of people *here* agree and don't actually think the rights of non-whites count.

Will you listen to yourselves? You sound exactly like the people wanting to ban super heroes.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

imagine being so privileged in a society to you oppression is too many superheroes are white
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Silence is violence. White supremacy, and thus white "characters", must be canceled wherever they can be found. There's a boogieman under every bed, if you just look hard enough.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I guess this guy is out then.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

With Left having taking over controlof both major political parties now, they seem pretty emboldened lately and probably would get pretty close to achieveing their progressive lefty goals. Mega funding streams from the top donors of two parties also doesn't hurt this drive behind ongoing transformation of historic proportions taking place near the end of first MAGA term. It's sad to see how Dems are crushing it non-stop on almost every front ever since that fateful political swing at the end of Bush-Cheney 2nd term.