Thread: Washington state forced mask wearing on june23 and this happened.

Washington state forced mask wearing on june23 and this happened.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/politicalmath/st...40174006300672

Let me tell you an interesting story:

Jay Inslee announced the mask mandate for Washington state on June 23rd.

Since then, our COVID cases have increased 4X

Therefore mask mandates cause COVID case spikes

It's all fudged, lies and bull$#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Agreed. Anybody that thinks this whole thing wasn't planned from the start is truly an idiot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Reported.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Civil disobedience!

I refuse to wear one.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Civil disobedience!

I refuse to wear one.
    There is going to be a lot more pressure placed upon us to comply. Hold fast.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Denier!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post

What are they putting in those masks?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Civil disobedience!

I refuse to wear one.
    Easy to say. I live in a major metropolitan area that is still on phase 2 and most shops and salons require masks in order to get service. Getting a haircut is impossible without a mask (and darned near impossible with one), even though my stylist and I were the only people in the salon.

In addition, patients at my allergist’s office are required to go straight to their cars instead of waiting their 20 minutes in the office after shots. This jeopardizes patient health if there is a reaction.

And no offense, Donna.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reported.
    Karen...

The only times where I've had no choice to wear a mask is when I get a haircut.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The only times where I've had no choice to wear a mask is when I get a haircut.

That is untrue, you could cut your own hair.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Karen...

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Easy to say. I live in a major metropolitan area that is still on phase 2 and most shops and salons require masks in order to get service. Getting a haircut is impossible without a mask (and darned near impossible with one), even though my stylist and I were the only people in the salon.

In addition, patients at my allergist’s office are required to go straight to their cars instead of waiting their 20 minutes in the office after shots. This jeopardizes patient health if there is a reaction.

And no offense, Donna.
    I got a haircut when the barbershops were still closed in Nashville. The bars had been opened so I assumed the barbershop was open as well. The barber looked around then motioned me to a back room. The lights in the front of the barbershop were on. It felt like a scene out of prohibition. He didn't have on a mask. I did. I could see drops of spit coming out when he talked. (Gross). I've gotten my haircut since then and I didn't see spit. (Everything was open and this was before the mask mandate).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Washington state is now fining business's if they allow customers in without a mask. I want to move and this is putting stress on my 28 year old relationship because she doesn't on account of family. Now I'm ordering my groceries delivered and haven't had to put one on yet but eventually I'll have to get materials for work.

My mood is not good.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post

Looking at the data the daily count on June 22 was higher than June 23. Then there was a HUGE spike on July 6, possibly due to people crowding together on July 4th.

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...sa/washington/

Correlation != causation.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post

And no offense, Donna.
    No offense taken, however, we need to stand up or something or we will fall for anything.

There is enough information to show a mask lowers your blood oxygen levels, which in turn lowers the T-cells and causes your immune system to drop and leaves you at risk for viral infections.

Basically, healthy people should not wear masks. Unfortunately common sense takes a back seat when we are told going out in the fresh air and sitting in the sun is bad for you because people around you may be sick. Prior to this we were around viruses daily, that is what builds up our immune system.

From my own experience, I wore a mask where I work and my boss one week before went to the doctor and got a shingles vaccine. A week later I wound up with shingles--coincidence? I think not. I was down for 6 weeks with this on my face.

BELOW IS A STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HEALTH AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. FEEL FREE TO USE IT AND DISSEMINATE IT WIDELY.

Any medical intervention must be shown to be safe (i.e., does not cause harm) and effective for FDA approval. Masks​ have not been proven to be safe to wear or effective​ in preventing the spread of viral diseases.

While many states and local communities have put in place mask mandates, there is a lack of understanding of the risks​ and unintended consequences​of the mask​ requirement.​

Wearing a mask is a choice. Why would I choose to not wear a mask?

It may negatively impact my health​ by causing poor oxygenation levels that can lead to hypoxemia. Wearing a cloth mask may even increase the risk of infecting myself and others.a​

Masks have not been proven to be effective​ in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Due to the particle size of the virus and the pore size of mask materials, wearing a mask is unlikely to protect me or protect others.b​

The ​risk of an asymptomatic individual (i.e., a healthy person) infecting others appears to be very low. I​ am aware that both the infection and complication rate of COVID-19 are no higher than the common flu.c​

Masks mandates are unconstitutional, ​​and​ I maintain the freedom to choose how to protect my health in non-medical settings.d​

As mandating face masks cannot be legally enforced, I have chosen to review the available evidence and trust my intuition, ultimately concluding that the potential medical and psychological harms of wearing a mask in public settings does not outweigh these risks.

Further details and references that support my rationale for declining to wear a mask:

a. Wearing a mask negatively impacts my health

1. May cause ​hypoxemia ​(blood oxygen levels at or below 95%) or ​hypoxia ​(insufficient tissue oxygen levels) as well as ​hypercapnia ​(elevation of blood carbon dioxide levels)

a. Symptoms include dizziness, shortness of breath, lack of energy, headache, sweating, irritability, rapid heartbeat, and chest pain

b. A randomized clinical trial showed that in medical staff members aged 20-50, wearing N95 masks resulted in hypoxemia and hypercapnia​, reducing work efficiency and the ability to make correct decisions and causing headache, dizziness, and shortness of breath4​

c. The brain is the most susceptible organ to hypoxia, and cognitive and visual function can be impaired when oxygen levels reach 85% or below

d. Continued low oxygen levels may lead to cyanosis (blue discoloration of nail beds, skin, and lips), ​which is considered an emergency because it can lead to life-threatening respiratory failure or cardiac arrest

e. Even if not life threatening, sustained low blood oxygenation levels and high carbon dioxide levels can deteriorate short term memory, damage eyesight, weaken my heart muscle, and damage neuronal connections 2​​,3​

f. Supporting the idea that hypoxia is a medical condition,​​ Medicare will pay for oxygen therapy and oxygen equipment if blood oxygenation levels are below 88%1​

g. Referenced are ​several other peer-reviewed studies ​that have found evidence of masks causing hypoxia and/or hypercapnia5​​,6​​,7​

2. May facilitate entry of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and other viruses to my brain8​

a. The most likely way for a virus to enter the brain is via the olfactory nerves in your nostrils9​​; as such, wearing a mask traps exhaled viruses, potentially allowing them to enter my olfactory nerves and travel to my brain 10​​,11​

3. Homemade cloth masks, which are rarely washed after every use, may actually increase the transmission of COVID-19 and other bacterial and viral infections ​by trapping moisture or prompting behaviors like increased face and eye touching. In fact, the January 2020 WHO guidance stated that "Cloth (e.g. cotton or gauze) masks are not recommended under any circumstance."12​

a. The most compelling evidence of increased disease transmission comes from a randomized controlled trial in which 1600 healthcare workers were divided into 3 groups (medical masks, cloth masks, or a control group), and the rates of clinical respiratory illness and influenza-like illness (ILI) were compared after 4 weeks. The rates of all infections were highest in the cloth mask arm​- yes, higher than the control arm. This study also concluded that 97% of particles penetrate cloth masks, whereas 44% penetrate medical masks.13​

b. There is no proof that wearing a mask protects me or protects others from becoming infected with SARS-CoV-2

i. Numerous randomized controlled trials have been conducted to determine if masks or respirators prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, ​ultimately concluding that they do not work.14​​, 15​​,16​​,17​​,18​

ii. In the June 5, 2020 guidance from the WHO,19 ​​researchers compiled the filtration efficiency metrics of several types of non-medical (i.e. homemade) cloth masks and found that none provided significant filtration.

1. For example, filtration efficiency of cotton (from a T-shirt) ranged from 5-26%
    a. Filtration efficiency of cotton from a handkerchief was 1.1%

iii. There is no evidence that asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers can infect others with the disease. ​A May 2020 study tested 455 contacts of an asymptomatic patient, finding that ​zero contacts contracted COVID-19 from the patient who had tested positive for SARS-CoV-2​.20​

c. The CDC, WHO, federal government, local governments, and various health agencies have provided conflicting and ever-changing guidance on the utility of healthy people wearing masks in non-medical settings. Most recent guidance from the WHO (June 5, 2020)21​​ outlines the potential benefits and harms of wearing masks

i. Benefits include: reduced potential exposure risk from infected persons before they develop symptoms, reduced potential stigmatization of individuals wearing masks, making people feel that they can play a role in contributing to stopping spread of virus, and providing a source of income

1. Harms/disadvantages include: ​potential increased risk of self-contamination due to the manipulation of a face mask and subsequently touching eyes with contaminated hands, potential headache and/or breathing difficulties, potential development of facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis or worsening acne

ii. On March 2, the US Surgeon General called for people to stop buying masks as they could increase a person's risk of contracting COVID-19,22​​ a recommendation that he reversed on April 323​

d. Mandating masks is unconstitutional and therefore unenforceable

i. On April 16, 2020, the White House released "Guidelines for Opening Up America Again," in which individuals were advised to "strongly consider using face coverings while in public"24​

1. Executive orders issued by state, county, or town governments that "require" the wearing of face masks are in direct conflict with federal guidance

ii. As such, a Texas judge announced that Galveston County will not be mandating its citizens to wear face coverings in public, calling such decrees "unconstitutional"25​

iii. County, state, or town agencies lack the legal authority to create a mandate for citizens to wear masks and therefore shall be enjoined from enforcing such measures
    https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/i-...-wearing-mask3
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

NJ Governor Goofy is now mandating masks outside, but you can take it off if you're eating - Restaurants have to open up two walls to serve people, whereas last week they were shutting down restaurants with no-wall, outdoor dining.

exceptions:
    You don't have to wear a mask outdoors if:

• When outside in close proximity with family members, household partners or caretakers
    • When eating or drinking during outdoor dining
    • If an individual needs to "briefly remove their face coverings for religious reasons"
    • When swimming
    • During "high intensity aerobic or anaerobic activities"
    • During situations "where the presence of a mask would pose a risk to the individual's safety"
    • Children under two-years of age

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...ate/5397545002
    Apparently punishments will be arbitrary.
    Gov. Phil Murphy said this order will be more difficult to enforce than previous orders, but he allowed for penalties to include a disorderly persons offense under existing statutes.

"You could at least get a warning" for not complying with the order, he said Wednesday, "if not something stronger."

Washington state is now fining business's if they allow customers in without a mask. I want to move and this is putting stress on my 28 year old relationship because she doesn't on account of family. Now I'm ordering my groceries delivered and haven't had to put one on yet but eventually I'll have to get materials for work.

My mood is not good.
    I was ask to yesterday ,,at a local store.
    I politely declined and made my purchase. and explained that it is wholly unenforceable..
    and Our Local Sheriff will not enforce this nonsense.

There is a good bit of Open Defiance going on.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom