Thread: Mewonders What's In Store

Mewonders What's In Store

Theye, having engaged in their sniffing actions to judge our "condition", assuming they deem us sufficiently softened up for the next step in humanity's devolution and diminution, one can but wonder what shall be the truly red delights to which we are to be subjected.

Perhaps more war and disease to whittle down the population... i.e., the RIGHT population?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like to say they pushed too far, but that obviously isn't the case.
    "The Patriarch"

Mewonders also,,

“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
    and also how much "hoax" this is?

sounds like current headlines.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I think somebody's trying to foment a race war.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Mewonders also,,

“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
    and also how much "hoax" this is?

sounds like current headlines.
    Your quoted passage presents a semantic challenge, specifically in the use of "Lucifer". For one thing, is Luciferianism the same as "satansim"? Since that philosophy interests me not, I don't know. But if I assume they are synonyms, we then have the problem of whose definition of the term is in play. I did read LaVey's "Satanic Bible" long years ago and came to the conclusion that the silly man was simply re-branding anarchism, at least for the most part. There was nothing I can recall of the devil and that sort of rot. Of course, the work could have been a veiled presentation of some form of evil, intended for consumption by irredeemably stoopid American youngsters in seek of free $#@!, in this case freedom that costs them nothing. I did not, however, come away with the impression that he was peddling traditional notions of the Evil One.

The passage doesn't at all sound like LaVey's voice, as I recall it. But what does the speaker mean by "doctrine of Lucifer", exactly? If it's the anarchic creed, so to speak, I have no problem with it because while I strongly subscribe to the Christian ethic, I oppose with equal force what I perceive of the evil applications and lessons of the institutions calling themselves "Christian". Notions of "sin", "original sin", and how to view and deal with basic human nature are all repugnant to me. Humans have problems enough coming up from children into adulthood without having gratuitous and undeserved guilt and shame heaped upon them, so the deprecation and abandonment of institutions who practice such barbarity seems proper to me.

Evil is an interesting thing - especially when institutionalized in the sense of there being a powerful cadre working to foist it upon the world. Who can be trusted? Which avenue of belief and, perhaps more importantly, practical application is better/best? I always find myself intrigued and at the same time appalled and in some ways even afeared when I read things such as the passage you quoted. Who is the speaker? What is he truly about? Are the intentions good, v. malevolent, and if the former are they of one competent to architect such broad socio-cultural designs?

Sorry to ramble, but expressions such as this intrigue me to no end precisely because they are so difficult to assess for basic value without significantly more and better information.

At the end of the day, I believe that teaching children what is right is not terribly difficult. Humans complicate and distort this sort of thing almost as matters of reflex, it often seems. It is such a shame, given that doing it right is so much simpler and easier. As if life weren't difficult enough.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

The passage doesn't at all sound like LaVey's voice, as I recall it.
    The Quoted passage is from a "disputed" script. and it was certainly not LaVey..

It is reportedly Masonic. and hence the "Hoax" designation.
    It was written long ago of future plans.

Hoax or not,, it is a mirror image of Portland and Seattle in current time..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I think somebody's trying to foment a race war.
    Liberals are always attempting to start a race war. They seem to get closer every time they try to start one.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Exclamation Rainbow PUSH Coalition - Brown New Deal

Donnell & the Rainbow PUSH coalition want to start a race war and Kill Whitey. It's their Brown New Deal.

Donnell, Jessie, Al, Q & James Brown - Rainbow PUSH Coalition
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.