Thread: On July 4th Fortnite Got Woke Puts CNN's Van Jones For a Discussion on Race.

On July 4th Fortnite Got Woke Puts CNN's Van Jones For a Discussion on Race.

Fortnite Got Woke rather then celebrating the July 4th and let players escape the potical climate of our current world Epic games decided that it would being a great idea to get woke by going potical and bring in a couple of celebrities including CNN's Van Jones for a discussion on race in America.

The Same Van Jones that had said that white people have a virus in their brains.

Epic Backfire! Fortnite Gets WOKE For The 4th Of July!

WATCH: CNN analyst says all white people have 'virus' of racism

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd rather play the game than have political propaganda shoved down my throat. Listening to Van Jones will make me want to blow my brains out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Van Jones [...] said that white people have a [racism] virus in their brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Listening to Van Jones will make me want to blow my brains out.
    Reported for threatening to deliberately spread the virus of racism.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-08-2020 at 03:19 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Reported for threatening to deliberately spread the virus of racism.
    Not to worry. I'll make sure to blow my brains out in a remote area where nobody is likely to be infected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge