Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35

Thread: An Army of the Super-Woke

  1. #1

    An Army of the Super-Woke

    I've been listening to James Lindsey, trying to rhetorically understand how to counter Woke ideology. While I think his methods can effectively counter wokeness, wouldn't it be more fun to troll the $#@! out of them by learning their tactics and taking their ideology to its logical extremes in the workplace?

    Imagine a boss trying to explain to HR that an employee won't show up to meetings because meetings, agendas and even time itself are the master's tools of oppression. Or just using the power dynamic to upset every interaction.

    Honestly though, I like my boss and wouldn't do that to him. But if I didn't like him, I'd have some f%÷!ing fun.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I've been listening to James Lindsey, trying to rhetorically understand how to counter Woke ideology. While I think his methods can effectively counter wokeness, wouldn't it be more fun to troll the $#@! out of them by learning their tactics and taking their ideology to its logical extremes in the workplace?

    Imagine a boss trying to explain to HR that an employee won't show up to meetings because meetings, agendas and even time itself are the master's tools of oppression. Or just using the power dynamic to upset every interaction.

    Honestly though, I like my boss and wouldn't do that to him. But if I didn't like him, I'd have some f%÷!ing fun.
    You wont be able to use their false logic against them they do that to eachother. The based way to counter is with irrefutable logic worded in ways that cant by spun that 90% of people agree with. There isnt that many of them they are just a vocal minority.

  4. #3
    If logic and reason worked, these people wouldn't be in the shape they're in. That's why I propose using comedy and sarcasm. If you can't convince THEM, flipping the narrative so that everyone can see how ridiculous theIr ideas are might have a better effect.

    Imagine being called to your HR department because you're just TOO woke. HR departments are loaded with SJW types. Eventually they'd just implode.

  5. #4
    "I'm sorry. I thought this company was woke! Looks like y'all are just a bunch of racist colonizers!"

  6. #5
    just wait till the demand the removal of Master and Slave cylinders from cars.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    just wait till the demand the removal of Master and Slave cylinders from cars.
    Twitter already removed master and slave from their source code lol

  8. #7
    You can out-woke them, but its a race to the bottom. Basically Rand's 20th century motors.

    Out-woking them will destroy your soul.

    What you can do is actually address things that are bull$#@!, like the war on drugs, or the mass confiscation of native lands. There probably is a real example of actual honest to god racism pretty close to home.

    Ask them why they don't want to end the war on drugs. Out freedom them.


    Most SJWs aren't true and proper critical theorists, but they have only been exposed to one idea. They need a cause to fight for to have meaning in life. Give them a better one.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    You can out-woke them, but its a race to the bottom. Basically Rand's 20th century motors.

    Out-woking them will destroy your soul.

    What you can do is actually address things that are bull$#@!, like the war on drugs, or the mass confiscation of native lands. There probably is a real example of actual honest to god racism pretty close to home.

    Ask them why they don't want to end the war on drugs. Out freedom them.


    Most SJWs aren't true and proper critical theorists, but they have only been exposed to one idea. They need a cause to fight for to have meaning in life. Give them a better one.
    Native lands are a joke. The people there should be entitled to natural resources or compensation but this is America and thats not goinf to change.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    You can out-woke them, but its a race to the bottom. Basically Rand's 20th century motors.

    Out-woking them will destroy your soul.

    What you can do is actually address things that are bull$#@!, like the war on drugs, or the mass confiscation of native lands. There probably is a real example of actual honest to god racism pretty close to home.

    Ask them why they don't want to end the war on drugs. Out freedom them.


    Most SJWs aren't true and proper critical theorists, but they have only been exposed to one idea. They need a cause to fight for to have meaning in life. Give them a better one.
    Native lands are a joke. The people there should be entitled to natural resources or compensation but this is America and thats not going to change.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    You can out-woke them, but its a race to the bottom. Basically Rand's 20th century motors.

    Out-woking them will destroy your soul.

    What you can do is actually address things that are bull$#@!, like the war on drugs, or the mass confiscation of native lands. There probably is a real example of actual honest to god racism pretty close to home.

    Ask them why they don't want to end the war on drugs. Out freedom them.


    Most SJWs aren't true and proper critical theorists, but they have only been exposed to one idea. They need a cause to fight for to have meaning in life. Give them a better one.
    This is not a dialectic. You can't out debate a vengeful fundamentalist religion. That the right believes this is a dialectic is the problem. The right is convinced that facts will win the day. They won't. They never do.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    This is not a dialectic. You can't out debate a vengeful fundamentalist religion. That the right believes this is a dialectic is the problem. The right is convinced that facts will win the day. They won't. They never do.
    The majority will not tolerate it if you shine light on it and stand up to the bullies. Nobody wants the progressive platform they just accept it as being the political reality because they control so much of the msm and social media. The problem is people are cowards and dont want to be cancelled so they dont stand up for American values. Somebody haa to stand up and tell the truth first and the rest will follow. They are weak and have no debate skills. They rely on bullying people and making them shut up. They are just little yap dogs who have trained people not to stand up for themselves.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The majority will not tolerate it if you shine light on it and stand up to the bullies. Nobody wants the progressive platform they just accept it as being the political reality because they control so much of the msm and social media. The problem is people are cowards and dont want to be cancelled so they dont stand up for American values. Somebody haa to stand up and tell the truth first and the rest will follow. They are weak and have no debate skills. They rely on bullying people and making them shut up. They are just little yap dogs who have trained people not to stand up for themselves.
    The masses are not who matter.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  15. #13

  16. #14
    In order to restore sanity you cant let woke progressives control the overton window. They depend on you self censoring to win the debate because most people dont agree with their garbage. They use bots and foreign slave labor in other countries to amplify their bull$#@!. They are snowflakes who have never worked a hard day in their life. They will take everything good away from this country and your kids will be sold to slavery when the country is gone.

  17. #15
    Leading up to the 2016 election the democrats actually paid people in other countries to make political memes and then tried to impeach the president over it and bilked taxpayers millions of dollars to investigate it.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    just wait till the demand the removal of Master and Slave cylinders from cars.
    And start proclaiming that anybody that owns something that is white is a sign of someone being a white supramacist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Here's something on twitter from a woman who successfully countered woke (for 1 battle anyway) at her workplace:

    Here it is: I was successful in killing my dept’s woke statement on recent social unrest. This took several weeks and may have permanently burned some bridges, but I think it’s important. It is a toxic ideology that cannot be given an inch. Here are the lessons I learned.
    10:12 PM · Jun 30, 2020·Twitter Web App
    5.1K
    Retweets and comments
    15.2K
    Likes
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Replying to @Piney_the
    After the tragic death of George Floyd the wokinistas in my dept felt compelled to make a collective statement. It was a self-flagellating admission of guilt and shame for things we had not done that no sane person would agree to sign.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    I was successful in removing all woke terminology from the statement including anti-racism, white supremacy, white privilege, and claims of systemic racism. Before attempting a similar feat, it’s important to make sure you know what all of these terms really mean.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    You have to go into this with a bullet-proof lexicon and be very clear about what you’re up against. https://newdiscourses.com is the place to start. I couldn’t have done this without that resource.
    New Discourses
    Pursuing the light of objective truth in subjective darkness.
    newdiscourses.com
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    The first step to take is to get involved. If your department or company is creating a committee to generate a statement in response to an event, be the first to volunteer. It shows you care. Which you do, and there is no better way to change something than at the beginning.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Being on these types of committees is also the best way to steer larger policy further down the line. You will have to endure all manner of nonsense, but do it.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Once you’re on these committees you have to act as if you are unaware of the woke agenda. Be respectful, but when they say something dumb, which they will, maintain your composure and ask questions that makes them define EXACTLY what they mean.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Get them to define their terms precisely. This will draw the process out, which is important. Do they really mean that all white people are racist? Is discrimination really ok if it’s in the service of “anit-racism?”
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    If they claim your dept or organization is racist, ask for specific examples so that you can better fight racism. You can’t fight what you can’t identify. They’ll never produce real examples.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Feel free to sporadically inject reflexive statements along the lines of “racism is bad,” “we all hate racism,” etc. It’s true and gets them keyed in and more open to what you are saying.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Stick to enlightenment ideas, reason, and logic. Ask for evidence whenever a claim is made. You will often be accused, as I was, that asking for evidence of bias is proof of white privilege. Simply reject that claim, as I did.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    Say that one’s race has no bearing on the evidence of a claim. If bias exists, it exists, and it doesn’t matter the race of the person looking for it.
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    If you have enough nonwoke people in your dept your questions will be well-received and claims like “everyone in the dept is racist” will be seen as absurd, as they should be. Appeal to the concept of treating everyone equally. This is the foundation of academia, and is in danger
    Tip
    The Science Femme, Woman in STEM @Piney_the
    ·
    Jun 30
    The success of this tact really depends on how many wokinistas you have. If you are outnumbered, I can’t help you. No one can. Get out now. For the rest of you, fight back. Intelligently.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Twitter already removed master and slave from their source code lol
    Heard Python is too..

    Code is being rewritten.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    just wait till the demand the removal of Master and Slave cylinders from cars.


    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Twitter already removed master and slave from their source code lol
    https://summit.news/2020/07/06/uk-es...ct-millennials
    "The Patriarch"

  23. #20
    Steal the Mott and then bomb the Bailey.

  24. #21

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Do you think they will censor metallica master of puppets?
    If the woke ever learn about it it's going to have to be renamed.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Native lands are a joke. The people there should be entitled to natural resources or compensation but this is America and thats not going to change.
    What does this even mean? Theres a bunch of very non-liberty $#@! baked into the current set-up of the country. It can be fixed.

    Do you not want to fix it because America would be less American if there was more liberty and justice for all?

    The only reason the woke get any traction at all is because there is a lot of very real injustice happening, and people like libertarians have decided to categorically ignore it. Until we fix that the wokes are going to have legit gripes with which to undermine civilization.

    As @emazur pointed out, to defeat them you have to displace the woke solutions with real solutions, not pretend there is no problem.
    Last edited by idiom; 07-06-2020 at 02:02 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    What does this even mean? Theres a bunch of very non-liberty $#@! baked into the current set-up of the country. It can be fixed.

    Do you not want to fix it because America would be less American if there was more liberty and justice for all?

    The only reason the woke get any traction at all is because there is a lot of very real injustice happening, and people like libertarians have decided to categorically ignore it. Until we fix that the wokes are going to have legit gripes with which to undermine civilization.

    As @emazur pointed out, to defeat them you have to displace the woke solutions with real solutions, not pretend there is no problem.
    Native American lands have been bought and paid for with American blood. We have fought multiple wars defending them which if we didnt they would of been enslaved.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Native American lands have been bought and paid for with American blood. We have fought multiple wars defending them which if we didnt they would of been enslaved.
    And that justifies all the appropriation of land in violation of treaties with Natives within Americas borders?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    And that justifies all the appropriation of land in violation of treaties with Natives within Americas borders?
    Yes protection or defense from the most powerful nation in the world isnt free. Unless they want to pony up their blood sweat and tears. There are lots of nations losing land right now due to expanding countries. China has taken land from Russia and Russia is taking land from Ukraine. Why should they get free defense that we have to pay for? Why should we have to fight off invasions for them with our blood for free? The North American continent has been colonized by lots of different peoples over the last few thousand years. This is 2020 though. You cant tell me they would be able to exist if somehow we disappeared and werent here. People don't assimilate into American culture if they hate us though and dont want to assimilate into it. Thats why i said they should pay for national defense like any other nation does or be a part of our nation. Its not like being American is so bad. There is proof the Chinese came to America before 1776 should we let China have it because their ships came here before 1776?

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yes protection or defense from the most powerful nation in the world isnt free. Unless they want to pony up their blood sweat and tears. There are lots of nations losing land right now due to expanding countries. China has taken land from Russia and Russia is taking land from Ukraine. Why should they get free defense that we have to pay for? Why should we have to fight off invasions for them with our blood for free? The North American continent has been colonized by lots of different peoples over the last few thousand years. This is 2020 though. You cant tell me they would be able to exist if somehow we disappeared and werent here. People don't assimilate into American culture if they hate us though and dont want to assimilate into it. Thats why i said they should pay for national defense like any other nation does or be a part of our nation. Its not like being American is so bad. There is proof the Chinese came to America before 1776 should we let China have it because their ships came here before 1776?
    Your argument boils down to using force most successfully justifies any action. On a Ron Paul Forum. FFS.

    No show of getting to a discussion about upholding contracts then. Treaties mean nothing to you.

    The government that protects you can confiscate anything of yours they like, because "defence".

    Or do you object to the government confiscating your property, but confiscating brown peoples property is fine?

    What in the actual $#@!. I guess America rightfully owns Iraq?

    Taxation is supposedly theft.
    Inflating the Currency is theft too.
    But occupying peoples property by force is not theft?

    Are the woke actually correct? Is it all about power? Are even libertarians unwilling to defend property rights of out-group individuals?

    Government using coercion is bad unless its against the right people?
    Last edited by idiom; 07-07-2020 at 02:38 AM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Your argument boils down to using force most successfully justifies any action. On a Ron Paul Forum. FFS.

    No show of getting to a discussion about upholding contracts then. Treaties mean nothing to you.

    The government that protects you can confiscate anything of yours they like, because "defence".

    Or do you object to the government confiscating your property, but confiscating brown peoples property is fine?

    What in the actual $#@!. I guess America rightfully owns Iraq?

    Taxation is supposedly theft.
    Inflating the Currency is theft too.
    But occupying peoples property by force is not theft?

    Are the woke actually correct? Is it all about power? Are even libertarians unwilling to defend property rights of out-group individuals?

    Government using coercion is bad unless its against the right people?
    I dont think defending my homeland from invaders is confiscation. Whether you defend it with your blood or your sweat and tears. Ron Paul and Rand Paul believe in a strong national defense. How much American blood is enough? You are living in a fantasy land if you think the native Americans or any tribal culture can exist in 2020.

    We have been in a perpetual state of war a cold war with China since Vietnam. They never stopped their attacks on the United States through asymmetric warfare. China would have them all in camps if it werent for the United States. If you want to pretend like they werent commiting asymmetric warfare against us then we are done talking i dont talk to schizophrenic anti American losers.

    Before that lots of Americans died protecting North America from imperialist countries. Why do they get a free lunch? Roosevelt promised the nation of Iran a homeland because of the oil they provided to the war effort in World War 2. Thats an agreement we have been upholding but Iraq had plans of imperialism and other countries have invaded and took over Iran multiple times since world war 2 what about our promise then?

    They were responsible for the Allies winning. We would not of let Iran provide oil and join the allies if they didnt get their own homeland. What about that treaty? We would not of won the war without Irans oil. Even now a puppet regime controls Iran because foreign ideological subversion took over that country.

    Taxation is theft. Why should they tax the United States for protection of their homeland and it not be theft?

    How many Americans die defending North America through wars or the cost of war? Why should they get a free lunch indefinitely off our backs for creating a free country where all men are equal in North America where multiple super powers would of invaded and took it over.

    America fought back the British super power in 1776 and took over North America from Britain. Native American culture would of been wiped out by now if it werent for us there would be no native American culture.

    Foreign ideological subversion is alive and well with the liberal establishment. Thats what the Tea party movement was all about. Thats what progressives are. Thats what wokeness is. Thats what Ron Paul has been fighting against since he first ran for president. Just watch his TV appearances where he gets attacked viciously when he ran for president as a libertarian to defend America from ideological subversion from foreign nations.

  33. #29

  34. #30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2020, 07:43 PM
  2. Woke EV - VW commercial gets banned for not being woke enough
    By Anti Federalist in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 08:29 PM
  3. So I woke up and
    By DavidK in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:08 PM
  4. Army War College Report: Army to Fight Civil Unrest in US
    By Chosen in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:20 AM
  5. I just woke up.. how did it go?
    By krott5333 in forum Reagan Library Debate
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •