Thread: The Dubious Origins Of The 'Lockdown Strategy' w/ Jeffrey Tucker

The Dubious Origins Of The 'Lockdown Strategy' w/ Jeffrey Tucker

Excellent video. Well worth the time.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An alternate title might be: How A 14 Year Old Girl May Have Inadvertantly Destroyed Western Civilization. Great stuff.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Thanks for posting, will listen when I get the chance. I used to follow that guy on $#@!ter, but he posted under a pseudo name then. Mance something or other.
    "The Patriarch"

Good interview and background. They are exactly right about herd immunity. It is the only thing that will stop this. Nothing should be shut down right now.

The “lockdown” tactic was based upon the premise that the fatality rate would be up to 10%-20%, and it was just to flatten the curve to prevent hospital overload. The curve was flattened. We also know now that it is no worse than a seasonal flu. They keep changing the goalposts.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good interview and background. They are exactly right about herd immunity. It is the only thing that will stop this. Nothing should be shut down right now.

The “lockdown” tactic was based upon the premise that the fatality rate would be up to 10%-20%, and it was just to flatten the curve to prevent hospital overload. The curve was flattened. We also know now that it is no worse than a seasonal flu. They keep changing the goalposts.
    Lockdowns were based on the premise that it was novel and hospitals didnt know how to treat it. We werent going to take Chinas advice on how to treat it because the data we were receiving from them wouldnt be accurate. A virus effects you differently based on genetics. Thats why the anti vax movement has always existed. If you pump a virus into people with different genetics it effects them differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Thanks for posting, will listen when I get the chance. I used to follow that guy on $#@!ter, but he posted under a pseudo name then. Mance something or other.

Yeah, he used to go by Mance Rayder on twitter. Definitely give it a listen. It'll be worth your time.
    Chris

Thumbs down Warp Speed Fauci 666 vax, lockdowns

Donnell claims that the lockdowns have saved 4.1M lives.

He's lying, of course.

McDonnell's - Over 4.1 Million Lies Served
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-05-2020 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

It's interesting to note that at the time the plan was first proposed, all infectious disease experts who were asked to review it said it would probably result in 'catastrophy." Well, they were right.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    Chris

The lockdowns, social distancing and mask mandates have all just made things worse. But then, what would one expect from ideas cribbed from a 14 year old's science project?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    An alternate title might be: How A 14 Year Old Girl May Have Inadvertantly Destroyed Western Civilization. Great stuff.
    ... also reaffirms the fact that GWB was an idiot.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... also reaffirms the fact that GWB was an idiot.

No argument there.
    Chris

bump
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Donnell claims that the lockdowns have saved 4.1M lives.

He's lying, of course.

McDonnell's - Over 4.1 Million Lies Served

LOL!

+ rep
    Chris

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Thanks for posting that.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fubious origins bump.
    Chris

Jeffrey Tucker was outstanding. THIS should be at the top of everybody's "Must Watch" list.

Please share this video wherever you can.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Jeffrey Tucker was outstanding. THIS should be at the top of everybody's "Must Watch" list.

Please share this video wherever you can.

Tucker is great. One of the things I like best about him is he manages to remain very positive without being a Pollyanna or ignoring things of real concern. Glad you liked it.
    Chris

bump
    Chris

I listened.

Definitely one of those that I wish more people would listen to, but I didn't determine anything was "groundbreaking." It was more so like just calling everything out like it was and the shut downs were stupid as he11, which they were.

Thanks for posting.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I listened.

Definitely one of those that I wish more people would listen to, but I didn't determine anything was "groundbreaking." It was more so like just calling everything out like it was and the shut downs were stupid as he11, which they were.

Thanks for posting.

Glad you got something out of it.
    Chris