Thread: [BLM is Marxist] DO NOT SCROLL PAST THIS WITHOUT READING IT

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

[BLM is Marxist] DO NOT SCROLL PAST THIS WITHOUT READING IT

Black Lives Matter.
    That rallying cry is now endorsed by millions of people, not just in the United States, but around the world. “By a 28-point margin, Civiqs finds that a majority of American voters support the movement,” according to The New York Times.

My guess is that 99 percent of those supporting this group have no idea what it stands for. All you shopkeepers putting signs in your stores, you schoolteachers programming your students to lock arms, you men and women of the cloth preaching about morality, you civic leaders urging community action and political leaders demanding legislative remedies — you give ignorant pawns a bad rap.

Black Lives Matter was founded by radical extremists who are perfectly pleased with the rioting, looting, vandalism, and violence that have plagued our cities for the past several weeks.

It’s what violent revolutionaries do. Do I exaggerate?

Two of the three founders are self-described “trained Marxists.” Co-founder Patrisse Cullors told Cosmo that Assata Shakur is one of the leaders who inspired her. Shakur’s real name is Joanne Chesimard and she is wanted by the FBI as a “domestic terrorist” for murdering a police officer, escaping prison, and hiding out in Cuba for decades.

One of the board of directors for the leftist group Thousand Currents, which handles donations to Black Lives Matter, is a convicted terrorist. She was pardoned by President Bill Clinton.

They live their beliefs.

Sorry, you spoiled, white-privileged, nameless, faceless, cowardly fools. BLM supports the destruction of America, and you’ve endorsed it, and they’re laughing at you. Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome warned that “if this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it.” He claimed it “a matter of interpretation” whether he was speaking “figuratively” or “literally.”

It’s a blatant threat. No one at BLM denounced him.

Black Lives Matter rioters have attacked statues and attempted to destroy monuments across America that project racism. But they’re also attacking those who fought against slavery. The mob is attempting to damage the iconic Lincoln Memorial. It wants a statue honoring Ulysses S. Grant removed. There’s more. They’re out to destroy the monument to the 54th Massachusetts regiment, the African American unit portrayed in the movie “Glory.” Their latest target is the Emancipation Memorial, a D.C. statue depicting a freed slave in front of President Abraham Lincoln. The statue was unveiled in 1876 to commemorate the Emancipation Proclamation and was funded by actual freed slaves.

Those black lives don’t matter to Black Lives Matter.

They’re also trying to destroy a World War II memorial. Somehow our nation’s victorious struggle to defeat Nazism is an exercise in racism.

Listen up, all you Christian leaders kneeling in prayer. While you’re sermonizing about the need to show support for their movement, BLM leaders are sermonizing about destroying yours. BLM activist Shaun King wants symbols of your religion eradicated.

“Yes I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” he tweeted. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”

BLM hasn’t denounced him. And you’re enabling him.

Amazon, Netflix, GoFundMe, Chick-fil-A — all you corporations sending millions and tripping over yourselves to be one with the crowd — do any of you know how to read? You should be held legally accountable for their destruction given it’s made possible by the money you’ve provided.

Black Lives Matter doesn’t hide its radical positions. They are listed right on its website. Who they are and what they believe — it’s right there, in the open. Are their beliefs yours too?

Since you’re endorsing BLM, I dare you to urge your shareholders and customers to read what’s on that website.

“Two of three Black Lives Matter founders identify as *****,” according to ABC News. The BLM positions reflect that, claiming to “foster a *****‐affirming network” and opposing “the tight grip of heteronormative thinking.” The organization vows to “do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege.” That’s all leftist code for an anti-family agenda.

But the organization gets more specific: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.” They want “extended families and ‘villages’” to raise your children. It takes a village, not parents.

The group’s website proudly proclaims “this is the revolution.” And that’s precisely what this is — a cultural revolution. These are Marxists following the Maoist playbook in China during the late ’60s and early ’70s. The Maoist revolutionaries vandalized temples, tore down statues, and destroyed artifacts. The opposition was marched to re-education camps.

The Tibet Journal detailed the account of one lama who saw Marxism up close. The account described how Chinese Marxists “put themselves into a position of monopolizing truth and how it is sought.”

That is terrifyingly similar to what we are experiencing now.

It is not the alleged symbols of racism that Black Lives Matter wants destroyed. It is America.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srab2n

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was a BLM protest in my town, some cops in riot gear as they tried to access the freeway. They were waving flags with hammer & sickle on them.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Karlos Kukulcan
    dJuaintSepc oohto3ncig0 ihnSaets ors5h:2ei0 PMd

THE DAY THE POLICE WERE NO LONGER NEEDED
    (To discuss with your children)

China, August 19, 1966 - Chinese students launched a fight for social justice to fight for the rights of the oppressed in China. It was believed the 'patriarchal system' in China had been created by the 1% and held down women, minorities, and the working class. The students cried out for a revolution and change, and consequentially launched the infamous Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Students put a red band around their arm to stand in solidarity with the oppressed and called for a change on old ideas that they called the FOUR OLDS. The Four Olds were: Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas.

The movement was supported by the Chinese media.

Mass demonstrations and looting by the students ensued.

Statues were torn down.

Chinese architecture was destroyed.

Classical literature and Chinese paintings were torn apart and burned.

Temples were desecrated.

The Cemetery of Confucius was attacked.

The corpse of the 76th-generation Duke Yansheng was removed from its grave and hung from a tree.

Wealthy homes were attacked and destroyed.

Many families' long-kept genealogy books were burned to ashes.

Sounds familiar? Keep reading .......

All of history, in short, was to be removed and replaced. This was the central meaning of Cultural Revolution: That China was going to destroy every trace of its bourgeois (privileged) past and replace it with a new culture built on the principles of Maoism and Marxism.

Communist leaders like President Liu Shaoqi were taken out of power and replaced with men Mao believed were not critical of his reign.

Public leaders who were considered to be oppressive were tried by angry mobs and vigilantes.

Three days later, August 22, 1966, a central directive was issued to stop police intervention. The police were disbanded in the city and the students formed a community solution called the RED GUARD. The RED GUARDS policed the communities and punished anyone who did not agree with their ideas.

Even people that supported the movement, but had bad thoughts ("wrong thinking") could be punished.

Though many Christians supported the movement in the beginning, they quickly became the number one target of the RED GUARDS and public trials were held to condemn them to death.

Many of those that were on board with the cause of the rebellion, in the beginning, saw that it was not really what they had signed up for, but by then it was too late. The power that the Red Guard wanted had already been given.

More people died during the cultural revolution in China than any war, famine, or natural disaster in the history of man. An estimated 20 to 30 million people were killed.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tyra...olice-were-no-longer-needed/2633262116775365/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A perfect synopsis on why BLM is an evil organization.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Question Rainbow PUSH lives matter

Black Lives Matter to Donnell & the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, so the President is pushing to get rid of Columbus Day and replace it with Juneteenth Day.

Donnell, Jessie, Al, Q & James Brown - Rainbow PUSH Coalition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Black Lives Matter to Donnell & the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, so the President is pushing to get rid of Columbus Day and replace it with Juneteenth Day.

Well now... Would you look at that... So you are capable of at least 8th grade political counterpoints rather than the 3rd grade playground bully crap you pull over at my place...

Wonders never cease... But I already knew this and why it pisses me off you do what you do over there.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Well now... Would you look at that... So you are capable of at least 8th grade political counterpoints rather than the 3rd grade playground bully crap you pull over at my place...

Wonders never cease... But I already knew this and why it pisses me off you do what you do over there.
    It's called dementia.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It's called dementia.
    Somefuckingthing for sure... True Dementia as an excuse would get a compassionate pass from me though...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lol, even your red bubble message "BS +TDS - Total Devotion Syndrome" is more intelligent than anything you have ever done over there...

Trump had to associate with lots of people to do business in NYC and if there were not any pictures like this RonZ would be calling him racist.

And RonZ has been siding with AntiFa on discord so who is he to throw stones at Trump?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump had to associate with lots of people to do business in NYC and if there were not any pictures like this RonZ would be calling him racist.

And RonZ has been siding with AntiFa on discord so who is he to throw stones at Trump?
    TDS

Oh I know... his fake ignorance is what pisses me off. Everything is the 180 spin from factual reality. I hope he doesn't think that actually works. Always calling the right as left, and up as down, Black as white, On and on. It's 3rd grade "I am rubber you are glue" stupid crap.

TDS

lol, again, the 180 "redefinition" spin.

Thumbs down President Donnell's Snowflake Nation

Snowflake Nation is the new normal.

Snowflake Nation is the new normal.
    And that is the right... Right? See... $#@!ing backwards labelling from reality. Are you even capable of sensing reality??? What a stupid tactic to turn everything 180 degrees from reality man. Honestly, it is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen when reality is right in your face. You need a new plan if you actually want to make a point in your direction. At least come up with a new meme now and then...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh I know... his fake ignorance is what pisses me off. Everything is the 180 spin from factual reality. I hope he doesn't think that actually works. Always calling the right as left, and up as down, Black as white, On and on. It's 3rd grade "I am rubber you are glue" stupid crap.
    Evil always degenerates until total insanity is achieved.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Senator Braun is sympatric and supports the BLM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Remember the Red Guards Before You Cheer the Woke Mobs
    Today statues, tomorrow mass firings—or even worse. There's a history here.

Is America on the edge of a cultural revolution?

The historical namesake and obvious parallel is the Cultural Revolution in China, which lasted from 1966 to 1976. Its stated goal was to purge capitalist and traditional elements from society, and to substitute a new way of thinking based on Mao’s own beliefs. The epic struggle for control and power waged war against anybody on the wrong side of an idea.

To set the mobs on somebody, one needed only to tie him to an official blacklist like the Four Olds (old customs, culture, habits, and ideas). China’s young people and urban workers formed Red Guard units to go after whomever was outed. Violence? Yes, please. When Mao launched the movement in May 1966, he told his mobs to “bombard the headquarters” and made clear that “to rebel is justified.” He said “revisionists should be removed through violent class struggle.” The old thinkers were everywhere and were systematically trying to preserve their power and subjugate the people.

Whetted, the mobs took the task to heart: Red Guards destroyed historical relics, statues, and artifacts, and ransacked cultural and religious sites. Libraries were burned. Religion was considered a tool of capitalists and so churches were destroyed—even the Temple of Confucius was wrecked. Eventually the Red Guards moved on to openly killing people who did not think as they did. Where were the police? The cops were told not to intervene in Red Guard activities, and if they did, the national police chief pardoned the Guards for any crimes.
    More: https://www.theamericanconservative....the-woke-mobs/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    There was a BLM protest in my town, some cops in riot gear as they tried to access the freeway. They were waving flags with hammer & sickle on them.
    They are also appearing in Canadian cities and recently came up to a mayors own home as well. All this because he refused to defund the police.

They were waving flags with hammer & sickle on them.
    These kids really have no idea how bad communism and socialism was.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Remember the Red Guards Before You Cheer the Woke Mobs
    Today statues, tomorrow mass firings—or even worse. There's a history here.
    How can anybody dismiss that this is not state sponsored as well?

The ChiComs just picked up where the Soviets left off.

That is the prime directive of a Marxist government, to spread Marxist revolution.

The delicious irony is that, in the case of the Heathen Chinese, they tore down 5000 years of rich history and innovation by "people of color" in favor of the lunatic ramblings of a dead, white, European male.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The ChiComs just picked up where the Soviets left off.

That is the prime directive of a Marxist government, to spread Marxist revolution.

The delicious irony is that, in the case of the Heathen Chinese, they tore down 5000 years of rich history and innovation by "people of color" in favor of the lunatic ramblings of a dead, white, European male.
    No doubt many governments attempt to influence US politics. Just about all of the big ones, in all honesty, whether called friends or foes. I doubt that remote, foreign enemies can exert much influence compared to other methods.

Marxism (and the Antifa/BLM varieties) is mostly homegrown at this point. Dare I say it, but immigration is the biggest factor in demolition of the US as a nation, and the values of liberty, free speech, limited government, etc. Can Marxism be imported? There is a new wave of Marxism in US politics. Perhaps not coincidentally, they are mostly female, as part of what is going on is a feminization of the society.

That is the gross generation. Gross generations always result in outrage as people can read anything they want into a generalization. So for clarity, I'll go ahead and name some names:

- Mazie Hirono
    - Ilhan Omar
    - Rashida Tlaib
    - Pramila Jayapal
    - Kshama Sawant
    - AOC - Sandy is a good example, although born in the US.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Beyond State.
    “We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
    Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. “I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory,” he said. “For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish".…
    I am thinking "Non Government Entity".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They are also appearing in Canadian cities and recently came up to a mayors own home as well. All this because he refused to defund the police.

These kids really have no idea how bad communism and socialism was.
    Correct, these kids are post-cold war and your right. They have no reference points. Thanks in large part to our school system.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.