Thread: Biden set to trash 2a and shut down gun manufacturers if elected

Biden set to trash 2a and shut down gun manufacturers if elected

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
    Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
    Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
    Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
    End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.
    Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Today, we have the technology to allow only authorized users to fire a gun. For example, existing smart gun technology requires a fingerprint match before use. Biden believes we should work to eventually require that 100% of firearms sold in the U.S. are smart guns. But, right now the NRA and gun manufacturers are bullying firearms dealers who try to sell these guns. Biden will stand up against these bullying tactics and issue a call to action for gun manufacturers, dealers, and other public and private entities to take steps to accelerate our transition to smart guns.
    Hold adults accountable for giving minors access to firearms. Biden supports legislation holding adults criminally and civilly liable for directly or negligently giving a minor access to a firearm, regardless of whether the minor actually gains possession of the firearm.
    Require gun owners to safely store their weapons. Biden will pass legislation requiring firearm owners to store weapons safely in their homes
    Reform, fund, and empower the U.S. Justice Department to enforce our gun laws. Biden will direct his Attorney General to deliver to him within his first 100 days a set of recommendations for restructuring the ATF and related Justice Department agencies to most effectively enforce our gun laws. Biden will then work to secure sufficient funds for the Justice Department to effectively enforce our existing gun laws, increase the frequency of inspections of firearms dealers, and repeal riders that get in the way of that work Direct the ATF to issue an annual report on firearms trafficking. This report will provide officials with critical information to better identify strategies for curbing firearms trafficking
    Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/?fbcl...ia3pL7MXllrc-g

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/wp-co...iy3VmHclKYQ_3I
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

All democrats threaten that. But when a democrat threatens that, it never happens because republicans fight back proud and hard. When republican politicians do that, they get passes. Look at flip-flop mitt and trump who got passes, but Obama "sold more guns".

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'd like to see Biden try and eliminate the Second Amendment. He'll fail in spectacular fashion.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If Biden gets elected he is going to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Through that order.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    All democrats threaten that. But when a democrat threatens that, it never happens because republicans fight back proud and hard. When republican politicians do that, they get passes. Look at flip-flop mitt and trump who got passes, but Obama "sold more guns".
    Not this time. The supreme court is stacked to his advantage and he already promised to use executive orders to enact this legislation. He already helped get a ban passed before so he knows he can do it again. The reason Obama din't do it was because he knew it would be too much of a fight. If Biden wins, most likely they will win the Senate too which is only 4 seats away from having both the house and the senate. No, if he gets elected, this will happen.
    Thomas Jefferson

President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process

On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He Can Not.
    Won't Happen

and trying will be failure.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Well he did use to identify as a progressive Democrat.
    Video is from 2018, a very long long time ago, so maybe he has changed....yeah, that's it.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    He Can Not.
    Won't Happen

and trying will be failure.
    If Bidens is president & the senate & the House is controlled by the Democrats it will happen.
    Don't underestimate the Democrats they are evil.

I don't trust the gov. with dangerous weapons any more than my neighbor.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I don't trust the gov. with dangerous weapons any more than my neighbor.
    The Government should not be trusted on anything.

If Bidens is president & the senate & the House is controlled by the Democrats it will happen.
    Don't underestimate the Democrats they are evil.
    I don't care what they try to do.

I have been hanging with folks that FIRST, Will Not Comply. and Second, Will Fight Back..

and though I may be disarmed, they are not..

Ain't gonna Happen.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom