Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (FULL VIDEO) Woman Pulls Gun on Beligerent Mom and Daughter in Chipotle Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Probably.

As I have stated before about all of this incidents on video, we are all Monday morning quarterbacking, sitting in the comfort of our chairs, watching and rewatching, sometimes in slo-motion, perhaps reflecting or debating for hours on what happened and what could have been done different. The people involved are in real time, with real emotions, real danger and real adrenaline.
    Yeah....but if it goes to trial (hopefully it won't) that's exactly what the jury will be doing. (Watching, re-watching, sometimes in slo-motion.)

Justin Wilson (The Adventist Hermes) has an interesting take. He suggests that if someone asks you or dares you to punch them and you do, then you should not be guilty of anything. At one point ratchet mom says "I'll beat yo a$$ too" and turns to hubby and says "I dare you to hit me." If punching someone under those circumstance was legal than this incident would have been over before it started.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah....but if it goes to trial (hopefully it won't) that's exactly what the jury will be doing. (Watching, re-watching, sometimes in slo-motion.)

Justin Wilson (The Adventist Hermes) has an interesting take. He suggests that if someone asks you or dares you to punch them and you do, then you should not be guilty of anything. At one point ratchet mom says "I'll beat yo a$$ too" and turns to hubby and says "I dare you to hit me." If punching someone under those circumstance was legal than this incident would have been over before it started.
    What has gone off the rails in our society is this idea that it's perfectly acceptable for a person to get into the face of another person, usually a stranger, and yell at them, berate them, call them names, insult them, make false accusations, threaten them and physically block them with no consequences, either morally or legally.

To a certain extent, it is due to our feminized society, where a physical punch in reaction to such abuse is not tolerated at any time, for any reason. As the video earlier said, the Police can be called, and the person who is seen as the "weaker" of the people can bring down the full violence of the Police on the "stronger" person. What is happening today, with the "defund the Police" movement, is they are trying to bring that feminized standard to the Police themselves.

At one point ratchet mom says "I'll beat yo a$$ too"
    That is assault, would it ever be prosecuted? The video is out there. Highly unlikely though.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What has gone off the rails in our society is this idea that it's perfectly acceptable for a person to get into the face of another person, usually a stranger, and yell at them, berate them, call them names, insult them, make false accusations, threaten them and physically block them with no consequences, either morally or legally.

To a certain extent, it is due to our feminized society, where a physical punch in reaction to such abuse is not tolerated at any time, for any reason. As the video earlier said, the Police can be called, and the person who is seen as the "weaker" of the people can bring down the full violence of the Police on the "stronger" person. What is happening today, with the "defund the Police" movement, is they are trying to bring that feminized standard to the Police themselves.
    Agreed. This "boys can't hit girls" without the reinforcing "and girls can't hit boys either" double standard has been a problem for at least 50 years. (My childhood.)

That is assault, would it ever be prosecuted? The video is out there. Highly unlikely though.
    Michigan has the worst written assault statute I've ever read. Unless I'm missing something it doesn't ever define what an assault is:

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(3qx...ame=mcl-750-81

Tennessee's is much better.

https://law.justia.com/codes/tenness...t-1/39-13-101/

This is the provision you're thinking about:

Intentionally or knowingly causes another to reasonably fear imminent bodily injury; or

I'm not sure every time someone says "I'll beat your ass" as they are walking away that counts as putting another in reasonable fear of imminent bodily injury. I usually think of someone raising a fist at somene, charging at someone, etc. A much better case for assault is ratchet mom hitting the car.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There would have been other ways out of this situation. After reviewing it, yeah it doesn't look pretty on the face of it. I do think she has justification, especially with all the things that have happened recently in society and in accordance the way these women were behaving towards her (the gun wielding woman).

What I find interesting is how someone will just keep standing right in front of a gun. I've never had a gun pulled on me so I might be wrong... I'm more of the de-escalating type.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    There would have been other ways out of this situation. After reviewing it, yeah it doesn't look pretty on the face of it. I do think she has justification, especially with all the things that have happened recently in society and in accordance the way these women were behaving towards her (the gun wielding woman).

What I find interesting is how someone will just keep standing right in front of a gun. I've never had a gun pulled on me so I might be wrong... I'm more of the de-escalating type.
    Agreed. One thing I can't figure out is why was the man charged with anything. He wasn't holding the gun. I'm betting if he had been holding the gun he would have been the only one charged.

There is no doubt these are all set-ups, to destroy the people entrapped. Two of them were recorded and intended to be put on the internet, the woman in the airport just assumed she was public enough for witnesses to see.

But, the tactics described in the video you quoted, of women calling the police to take out a man was what "Central Park Karen" tried to do. So that case was different in that respect from the other two. It was her reaction, but it was an example of exercising the power of the Police to take care of a man.
    Disagree because Central Park Karen wasn't the initial instigator of the incident - Dogleash Doofus was.

Central Park Karen wasn't thinking about exercising the power of the Police to take care of a man that day - she just resorted to it AFTER an aggressive man refused to leave her alone.

In the other two cases, the aggressive "victims" could've walked away at any time and their chosen victims would definitely NOT have followed them. The confrontation would be over. Same would be true for Karen and Doofus, but like the others, Doofus didn't want the confrontation to end until Karen exhibited some behavior that would make his video go viral.

Dogleash Doofus chose Karen. He approached her. He complained at her. I would NEVER give anybody crap over not having their dog on a leash in a park! What an enormously "Karen" thing to do! It's crazy! I just can't imagine what's going on in the mind of someone who is this much of a dick!

He didn't record his own behavior throughout the entire interaction - only Karen's, and only after she got all upset and panicked when he wouldn't let the confrontation end. Whatever happened prior to the video, we only have his own words to go on - but even there - he was so overly proud of himself and of such low intelligence, that he dropped clues implicating himself with his own aggressive behavior. Clearly, his words were not limited to, "Ma'am, would you please put your dog on a leash?" said with a smile. When she declined to leash the dog, he had two logical choices; 1) call a cop 2) move on. Instead, he chose to harass her in the hopes of creating a viral video of her reacting badly.

Dogleash Doofus' own erratic behavior could definitely be enough to frighten the $#@! out of some lone, and possibly emotionally unstable woman (NYC's FULL of them ya' know). They were in a secluded area of a park in which hundreds have been raped and/or murdered. Can't say why she felt the need to tell him she'd tell the cops "a black man" was threatening her, but she was in a crazed state - may have thought it would frighten him away? That IS the narrative being pushed by the media regarding cops and black men, isn't it? It's pretty clear she wanted the confrontation to end, whereas Dogleash Doofus wanted it to go on and on for the sake of his jackpot, viral video.

Victimizing people the way we see in all three videos, should absolutely be labeled a "hate crime" as the entire goal of instigating the confrontation is to DESTROY someone who's pretty much minding their own business, while building up your own stupid self.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Dogleash Doofus' own erratic behavior could definitely be enough to frighten the $#@! out of some lone, and possibly emotionally unstable woman (NYC's FULL of them ya' know). They were in a secluded area of a park in which hundreds have been raped and/or murdered. Can't say why she felt the need to tell him she'd tell the cops "a black man" was threatening her, but she was in a crazed state - may have thought it would frighten him away? That IS the narrative being pushed by the media regarding cops and black men, isn't it? It's pretty clear she wanted the confrontation to end, whereas Dogleash Doofus wanted it to go on and on for the sake of his jackpot, viral video.
    The fact that they were alone, and he was making vague threats, is certainly enough reason for her to become extra nervous. Many women who have seen that video emphasize entirely that the situation would cause panic and fear.

(She did go with the nuclear option though. Note that he didn't stick around for the Police to come so he could identify this off-leash dog criminal he was so very concerned about.)

Victimizing people the way we see in all three videos, should absolutely be labeled a "hate crime" as the entire goal of instigating the confrontation is to DESTROY someone who's pretty much minding their own business, while building up your own stupid self.
    Agree. What they are doing is a crime. It just needs to be defined clearly as such.

Meanwhile, people should file civil lawsuits against these wannabe internet outrage merchants. There are real damages. They lose jobs. They are defamed and have had their reputations internationally damaged. They have threats on themselves, their families, their employers and their property. They have extreme mental duress, and possibly medical expenses that arise from that.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-07-2020 at 03:19 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Probably.

As I have stated before about all of this incidents on video, we are all Monday morning quarterbacking, sitting in the comfort of our chairs, watching and rewatching, sometimes in slo-motion, perhaps reflecting or debating for hours on what happened and what could have been done different. The people involved are in real time, with real emotions, real danger and real adrenaline.
    Which is why, I think, it is so important to do just that, in order to gain lessons learned.

To review every aspect of what, if you actually have to shoot and kill in self defense, will be the single most earth shattering and important event in your life.

The fact of the matter is, that as a matter of law, (which has nothing at all to do with right or wrong) she was wrong.

This video is as important as James Duane's "Do Not Talk To Police" video.

Before the rapid rise of the Anointed Ones, you may have been able to skate. But every two bit DA in the country is now looking to nail some white asses to the hardtack while kissing black ass, so as to keep their job.

So, a quick thumbnail:

1 - Carry OC spray as well. At the threat of non-imminently lethal physical violence, like pounding on the glass of the car, to hose the ratchet down with a heaping, healthy serving of $#@! sauce would be justifiable.

2 - You are not a cop...you, as a citizen, have NONE of the protections that cops have to kill to when "their safety is threatened". In this day in age, if you raise a firearm, with a chambered round, "high ready" and on target, you had god damned better well be prepared to shoot and shoot enough to stop the threat, and be as sure as is humanly possible that you can concisely articulate and prove that you reasonably were in fear of your life or severe bodily harm. Is this "right" or how it should be? No, of course not, my point in posting this is to help keep you out of jail.

3 - Shut The $#@! Up. Say NOTHING without and until competent legal counsel advises.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It occurs to me that the "protestors" blocking public roads are engaging in a tactic similar to the instigators of these videos.

They aggress against people minding their own business, deprive them of their right to move about freely and daring them to do anything about it. When someone rejects their demands - frequently while fearing for their lives - they cry victim. People blocking roads are also being treated as if they are not committing a crime.

SUV driver runs over bicycles, through NYC Black Lives Matter protest
    By Joe Marino and Kenneth Garger
    July 7, 2020 | 11:50pm | Updated

An SUV driver was taken into custody after driving through a crowd and over a barrier of bicycles that Black Lives Matters protesters used to try to prevent traffic on a Midtown road, police sources said...

...Since-deleted video of the incident posted on social media shows at least three protesters step in front of the vehicle near one of the intersection’s crosswalks as others to the side of the vehicle threaten to pop the car’s tires.

“My man, we’re gonna pop your tire, bro,” one protester can be heard saying.

Another protester with a megaphone asks, “Do you have to go this way, sir?”

Seconds later, a voice in the video can be heard saying, “Pop his tire, pop his f—ing tire.”

A separate video, which has also since been deleted, shows a man stab the rear driver’s side tire several times. An audible hissing sound follows.

The driver then hits the gas, running over and dragging several bikes.

The man told police he fled because he felt threatened by the group, sources said.

He drove a few blocks away, where he was stopped by police and taken to the Manhattan South Precinct, sources said.

Police said the man has not been arrested. No injuries were reported.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/suv-dr...protest-in-nyc
    Rumors that the driver was a city worker - MTA.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which is why, I think, it is so important to do just that, in order to gain lessons learned.

To review every aspect of what, if you actually have to shoot and kill in self defense, will be the single most earth shattering and important event in your life.

The fact of the matter is, that as a matter of law, (which has nothing at all to do with right or wrong) she was wrong.

This video is as important as James Duane's "Do Not Talk To Police" video.

Before the rapid rise of the Anointed Ones, you may have been able to skate. But every two bit DA in the country is now looking to nail some white asses to the hardtack while kissing black ass, so as to keep their job.

So, a quick thumbnail:

1 - Carry OC spray as well. At the threat of non-imminently lethal physical violence, like pounding on the glass of the car, to hose the ratchet down with a heaping, healthy serving of $#@! sauce would be justifiable.

2 - You are not a cop...you, as a citizen, have NONE of the protections that cops have to kill to when "their safety is threatened". In this day in age, if you raise a firearm, with a chambered round, "high ready" and on target, you had god damned better well be prepared to shoot and shoot enough to stop the threat, and be as sure as is humanly possible that you can concisely articulate and prove that you reasonably were in fear of your life or severe bodily harm. Is this "right" or how it should be? No, of course not, my point in posting this is to help keep you out of jail.

3 - Shut The $#@! Up. Say NOTHING without and until competent legal counsel advises.

Good videos.

IMHO, jumping out of the vehicle with the gun was not warranted at that point, but I wasn't the one in that moment in that situation.

But it does beg a gun training question. What if the woman who had been harassing and threatening them had pulled out a gun? She now has the drop on the people in the vehicle. She can shoot them if they get out, she can shoot them through the windows.

Is it legally required to wait until someone else has already pulled out a gun to pull out yours?

Good videos.

IMHO, jumping out of the vehicle with the gun was not warranted at that point, but I wasn't the one in that moment in that situation.

But it does beg a gun training question. What if the woman who had been harassing and threatening them had pulled out a gun? She now has the drop on the people in the vehicle. She can shoot them if they get out, she can shoot them through the windows.

Is it legally required to wait until someone else has already pulled out a gun to pull out yours?
    You can legally pull a gun of someone when it is reasonable. The definition of reasonable depends on what state you are in. In Texas it is reasonable to draw a gun on someone to protect property. If you are visiting New Jersey you are looking at 10 years for having a firearm before you even draw it. There are tons of youtube videos and channels of self defenders and lawyers that can help.

We should formalize deadly violence by bringing back legal duels to the death. They have to be agreed upon with a witness and a contract signed, just like the 18th Century.

That's the real problem here; informal violence. We could stream em online too, probably get lots of views. There's never been a more perfect time for it.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    We should formalize deadly violence by bringing back legal duels to the death. They have to be agreed upon with a witness and a contract signed, just like the 18th Century.

That's the real problem here; informal violence. We could stream em online too, probably get lots of views. There's never been a more perfect time for it.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post

Sounds good, and violent protests with looting and burning should be held in a coliseum so people in the stands could throw things and cheer.

"Low Ready" position.

By using this, or a "pre draw", you can prevent the bad guy from getting the drop on you (and you never "draw from the drop" even if you are Doc Holliday) while at the same time hopefully avoiding an assault with a deadly weapon charge, which is likely when you draw and aim.

At the same time, if approaching strictly from a "how do I get myself and my family out of this situation without bloodshed or jail" perspective, de-escalation goes a long a long way. I don't know what got the ratchet would up, but "hey, sorry about that, sorry to have wasted your time, have a good day" may be all it takes to get everybody moving along again, with nothing sore other than egos.

Of course, every state is different, and the laws vary wildly, but me, personally, would always be as conservative as possible.

Keep in mind this is coming from somebody who has drawn and not fired on two occasions, both of which were enough to stop the crime in progress.

But in each case, an armed mugging and an attempted carjacking, the threat of serious bodily injury was clear, and I have no doubt, 25 years gone by now, that I would have shot and stopped the threat if I had to have done so.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-09-2020 at 06:15 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds good, and violent protests with looting and burning should be held in a coliseum so people in the stands could throw things and cheer.
    Formalizing interpersonal violence on any scale would likely decrease it significantly.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Accused gun-owning couple manages to get a few words in... Extended VIDEO

The woman was exiting through the door carrying two large bags of take-out and the teenager was trying to enter. The woman did not bump into her, but one of her bags may have hit her. Guy's a disabled vet and the woman now has also been fired from her job. During the incident a crowd had begun gathering and surrounding them.
    Just a guess, but many/most/all? establishments are forcing people to use one single entrance/exit because - covid 19.

The shorter video was posted 2 days ago, but I've seen no mention anywhere in the rest of the media, of the couple's statements defending themselves. Appears to be snippets of the longer interview below. The second video is an extended interview explaining what actually happened with some clips of the incident interspersed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY9J5cJCk9Y

50 minute Interview with Jillian and Eric Wuestenberg and their counsel from Active Self Protection Extra. Interview sponsored by 'Firearms Legal Protection'. Some interesting facts, ie their vehicle automatically locked up because it sensed the woman behind it - Mom, left five handprints on the back of the car. Includes a link if you want to make a donation https://standwithjillian.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhptVbX5CQ

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WWatched the 50 minute video. Interesting, and of course are cautious how they present themselves and what happened. I think they have a pretty strong case but who knows in this crazy world.
    Would be really interested in hearing the other sides comments on the incident.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    WWatched the 50 minute video. Interesting, and of course are cautious how they present themselves and what happened. I think they have a pretty strong case but who knows in this crazy world.

Would be really interested in hearing the other sides comments on the incident.
    Most likely, the security video is going to demonstrate which party is lying.
    Something just occurred to me... if your car shuts itself down when it senses something behind it - it probably also has a back-up camera. Wonder if that camera records the same activity which causes the vehicle to shut down?

Here's what the Hill family's lawyer is saying at this point.
    Attorneys on both sides of Orion Township gun incident give opposite accounts of what happened
    By Anne Runkle - 5 hrs ago

[EXCERPT]
    ...Christopher Quinn II is a Detroit attorney who represents the [Takelia] Hill family, whose members are not charged with any crime but hired an attorney to represent them in the many media requests after one of Hill’s daughters recorded cell phone video that went viral...

(excerpt)
    ...While Greenblatt says the video tells the story, Quinn says the video fails to tell the whole story.

Before recording started, he said, Jillian Wuestenberg engaged in a “verbal dispute with a teenager, a child” over the alleged bumping.

He said Takelia Hill “was concerned about her child” because of Jillian Wuestenberg’s confrontation.

He acknowledged that Takelia Hill slapped the Wuestenbergs’ van, but that did not represent the threat that the Wuestenbergs allege.

“I think Ms. Hill loses on that one,” he said. “You’re going to use lethal force because someone smacked the back of your car?. Then they jump out of the car like Bonnie and Clyde.

“They (the Wuestenbergs) had the advantage the whole time,” he said, as they were armed and the Hill family was not.

“There was a perceived threat,” he said. “Obviously, race is a component. What made her feel entitled or justified to do what she did?”

He does not think his clients should be charged.

“What crime did they commit?” he said.

He said the Hill family, of Pontiac, is seeking therapy.

“They’re just trying to get back some sense of normalcy,” he said.

The Wuestenbergs, of Independence Township, are the parents of four children.

Oakland University fired Eric Wuestenberg, 42, on July 3 from his position as a coordinator in a department that assists students who are veterans. Eric Wuestenberg is a 100% disabled veteran who served 14 years in the U.S. Air Force, Greenblatt said.

Hallmark card company fired Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, from her job as a trainer on Thursday, July 9, Greenblatt said.

The Wuestenbergs were arraigned July 3 on one count each of felonious assault, a four-year felony, before Magistrate Marie Soma of the 52-3 District Court in Rochester Hills. Both were given a $50,000 personal bond.

Their bond required them to turn over all firearms, not engage in any assaultive behavior and not leave the state.

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/news...9f1fd8a2f.html

I can tell you my car has an activating braking system if it senses an object to close. It will brake by itself and not disengage till the brake is stepped on.
    As to the Hill’s side of course they are presenting everything in the most favorable way supporting their position. Calling the daughter “a child”, yes she is fifteen but was still very aggressive. Saying the Wuestenbergs had the upper hand the whole time because they were armed. The Hill’s had no way of knowing that...
    And bringing race into it. The only race I picked up on was the “kick your white ass” comment. Unless I missed something somewhere...
    Still very sad that something so trivial escalate to this ...
    A lesson for us all.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Media not following up on this incident?

Perhaps things aren't going in the direction that supports their narrative, at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    If you carry, you should also have pepper spray. I don't think there would be charges if they used pepper spray instead of a fire arm.
    100%

Not the MSM or national media.

Here's a local print story update:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ip/5482934002/

A couple charged in connection with pulling a gun on a Black woman and her daughter during a heated encounter outside a Chipotle restaurant in Orion Township this month have been bound over for trial.

Jillian Wuestenberg and Eric Wuestenberg both waived their right to a preliminary examination during a hearing Tuesday at 52-3 District Court in Rochester Hills.
    Jillian Wuestenberg

Jillian Wuestenberg (Photo: Photo courtesy Oakland County Sheriff)

“The waiver of a preliminary examination in district court is a strategic move which places Eric one step closer to exoneration by a jury of his peers, and two steps removed from the taint of political theatre and media hype," Dean Greenblatt, the attorney representing Eric Wuestenberg, told The Detroit News in an email.

Attorney Terry L. Johnson, who is representing Jillian Wuestenberg, described the move as important in clearing the couple's names.

"People shouldn’t jump to conclusions without having all the facts," he said. "We believe once all the facts come out, people will see (Jillian and Eric Wuestenberg) were justified in their actions in order to protect themselves against people who wanted to do harm to them."

Oakland County authorities have charged each with one count of felonious assault, a four-year felony. They both possessed one loaded firearm and CPL licenses, Sheriff Mike Bouchard said.

I don't think MSM has even acknowledged this incident's existence.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12