Thread: Anti-Mandatory Vaccine Movement

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A movement that everybody should get behind.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Evil lefties want to make medical decisions based on pregnancy, but don't want you to make a medical decision whether to vaccinate or not
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Bump for exposure.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    + Rep

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'm sure it is in there somewhere...General Welfare clause?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She asked to support them by buying products from their store. Anyone have a link to their store?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

An “expert” from Harvard was on Fox News Sunday. He said that everyone on the planet would have to get the vaccine, that it might not work (it might just make it a milder case), and that you may have to get it every year.

Considered that COVID is already mild to asymptomatic in the majority of the population, there would never be any way to prove that the vaccine is effective. Very convenient.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Dershowitz believes the government has the right to force vaccinate us all. Btw, he's also part of the Jeffrey Epstein circle.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    Dershowitz believes the government has the right to force vaccinate us all. Btw, he's also part of the Jeffrey Epstein circle.
    Dershowitz has always been a deceptive slime-ball grifter. He also believes that government can torture anyone at any time. No one should take him seriously.

We can always count of Massie to keep things real.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    An “expert” from Harvard was on Fox News Sunday. He said that everyone on the planet would have to get the vaccine, that it might not work (it might just make it a milder case), and that you may have to get it every year.

Considered that COVID is already mild to asymptomatic in the majority of the population, there would never be any way to prove that the vaccine is effective. Very convenient.
    Fauci repeated this talking point today. It may have to be an annual COVID shot. More money in an annual vaccine, after all...

Fauci is a fraud.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What is the next step if vaccine manufacturers are granted total immunity when a voluntary version of their products kill people? Make them more dangerous and make them all MANDATORY.

Big Pharma OWNS the MSM and the COURTS.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video