Thread: CNN:Russia is working with the Taliban and other groups to expedite the withdrawal of US Force

CNN:Russia is working with the Taliban and other groups to expedite the withdrawal of US Force

CNN claimed that Trump and America were offering bounties to Taliban to kill us forces and now CNN/Liberals claims that Russia is working its own enemy that drove it off during the cold war? yeah sure thats a very believable "report"

CNN:Russia is working with the Taliban and other groups to expedite the withdrawal of US Forces

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would Russia have to set a bounty when Taliaban already try to kill US soldiers
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Why would Russia have to set a bounty when Taliaban already try to kill US soldiers
    I had no idea CNN was in favor of prolonging a endless war in Afghanistan

So CNN wants to continue the longest illegal war that we are currently still fighting?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't know if Russia is putting bounties on the heads of US troops or if it is a politically created attack. I do know that if Russia stationed occupying troops in a US bordering country for over 19 years, the US would do much worse things than pay bounties to kill Russian troops.