Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: President Trump wants your next stimulus check to be bigger than last time

  1. #1

    Thumbs down President Trump wants your next stimulus check to be bigger than last time



    In a new interview, President Trump has clarified his support for new stimulus checks, adding that he wants them to be bigger than the first round of payments. Image source: Shutterstock

    • President Trump not only wants most Americans to get a new stimulus check he wants the payments to generally be bigger than they were the first time around.
    • The first payments were generally $1,200 for individuals and $2,400 for married couples, funded by a $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief legislative package Congress passed at the end of March.
    • President Trump also said in a new interview he wants new checks to go out more quickly than they did before.


    A little more than a week after a reporter first got President Trump to go on the record confirming his support for new stimulus checks to offset some of the financial damage of the lingering coronavirus pandemic, the president has reiterated his support for a new round of direct payments to Americans in addition to clarifying what his support means.

    For one thing, he wants the new stimulus checks to be bigger this time around. Thats what he told Fox Business, in a new interview, adding that he also wants the checks to be disbursed more quickly than they were the first time around when the IRS sent them out in waves and some people had to wait a few months to receive their payment.

    I support actually larger numbers than the Democrats, but its got to be done properly, Trump told the cable network. I want the money getting to people to be larger so they can spend it. I want the money to get there quickly and in a non-complicated fashion.

    One of the reasons the president may be talking this up again now is the fact that a looming expiration of one particular stimulus-related benefit is coming up later this month. At the end of July, a $600 increase in unemployment benefits funded by the $2.2 trillion CARES Act that Congress passed at the end of March is set to expire, that being a specific benefit that Republicans have criticized as giving people a disincentive to try to find a new job.

    One important thing to note about the expiration of that benefit, though, is that if you need it, you may actually be able to get the increased funding retroactively.

    https://bgr.com/2020/07/02/new-stimu...irus-payments/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Bigger and better. The best stimulus check ever.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  4. #3
    whu biGGer than zero?

    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  5. #4

    Exclamation Wealth Spread neo-socialist GOP

    Wealth Spread is the new normal for the neo-socialist YangBanger Trump GOP.



    President Donnell is Obongo on steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  6. #5
    Trump better make sure RonZeplin doesn't give his money.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  7. #6
    Wonderful - more debt!
    just me

  8. #7
    I don't care, we have bigger problems than the debt. If Democrats get control the first and second amendments are gone. Give everyone ten grand, whatever it takes to win.

  9. #8

    Thumbs down You're going to pay & pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump better make sure RonZeplin doesn't give his money.
    The average Jane & Joe Sixpack will suffer greatly, this is the promise of Communism.



    The peons share the misery "equally".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Wealth Spread is the new normal for the neo-socialist YangBanger Trump GOP.



    President Donnell is Obongo on steroids.
    I just consider it getting 1200 of my taxes back.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I just consider it getting 1200 of my taxes back.
    Yeah, looting .gov facilities & property is a tax rebate too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  13. #11
    There were stimulus checks? Mo gubmint cheese please.
    "The Patriarch"

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I don't care, we have bigger problems than the debt. If Democrats get control the first and second amendments are gone. Give everyone ten grand, whatever it takes to win.
    The government being allowed to spend money that they dont have is the precise reason they can do everything you dont want the Democrats to do. None of this $#@! would be possible without deficit spending. Pretty big $#@!ing problem.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The government being allowed to spend money that they don’t have is the precise reason they can do everything you don’t want the Democrats to do. None of this $#@! would be possible without deficit spending. Pretty big $#@!ing problem.
    The government isn't the one restricting speech, it's corporate America. You act like austerity is ever going to happen or work. We are on this corousel until the lights go out.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    The government isn't the one restricting speech, it's corporate America. You act like austerity is ever going to happen or work. We are on this corousel until the lights go out.
    Tell that to the government schools and virtually every government agency. Your excusing the out of control spending is inexcusable.
    "The Patriarch"

  17. #15
    Good. I've been eyeing an M1A.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Tell that to the government schools and virtually every government agency. Your excusing the out of control spending is inexcusable.
    Your narrow-minded focus on government is inexcusable. I'm a Ron Paul voter, obviously I'm against limited spending. You have be pragmatic enough to know when to hold em and when to fold em. We aren't reigning in this government. This is a fight to stave off the gulags for as long as possible. Buying votes with a stimulus check is going to add less to the deficit than 14 trillion in reparations if Trump loses, and at least I'll get some of that money instead of it all going to people who mostly hate me.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    This country is dead.

    Deal With IT !!!!!!!!!!

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Your narrow-minded focus on government is inexcusable. I'm a Ron Paul voter, obviously I'm against limited spending. You have be pragmatic enough to know when to hold em and when to fold em. We aren't reigning in this government. This is a fight to stave off the gulags for as long as possible. Buying votes with a stimulus check is going to add less to the deficit than 14 trillion in reparations if Trump loses, and at least I'll get some of that money instead of it all going to people who mostly hate me.
    Well you addressed half my post, if you think my focus on government is inexcusable we're not even on the same page. You conveniently missed the part where I pointed out your obviously false statement that government doesn't restrict speech.
    "The Patriarch"

  22. #19


    A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy...

    ― Alexander Fraser Tytler

    Trump is trying to buy votes.

    It is no longer about being financially responsible. It is about which ever party promises the people the most out of the Public Coffers. Our country will die by the Welfare / Warfare State.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 07-03-2020 at 07:00 PM.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well you addressed half my post, if you think my focus on government is inexcusable we're not even on the same page. You conveniently missed the part where I pointed out your obviously false statement that government doesn't restrict speech.
    It's a matter of degree. They are not in the same ballpark as corporate America. Governments and corporations can both be oppressive. But, half the people here are ok with corporate tyranny.

  24. #21
    Having a hard time seeing this clear the senate

  25. #22
    It’s my money, anyway.
    #NashvilleStrong

    Im a doctor. Thats a baby.~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

  26. #23

    Thumbs down Neo-Socialist YangBanger, Bernie Bro Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Trump is trying to buy votes.

    It is no longer about being financially responsible. It is about which ever party promises the people the most out of the Public Coffers. Our country will die by the Welfare / Warfare State.


    Neo-Socialist YangBanger Republicans. The new normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Your narrow-minded focus on government is inexcusable. I'm a Ron Paul voter, obviously I'm against limited spending. You have be pragmatic enough to know when to hold em and when to fold em. We aren't reigning in this government. This is a fight to stave off the gulags for as long as possible. Buying votes with a stimulus check is going to add less to the deficit than 14 trillion in reparations if Trump loses, and at least I'll get some of that money instead of it all going to people who mostly hate me.
    You can't fight identity politics with identity politics.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    It's a matter of degree. They are not in the same ballpark as corporate America. Governments and corporations can both be oppressive. But, half the people here are ok with corporate tyranny.
    Corporations can be boycotted and essentially defunded. If you dont like a service or product you dont have to buy it. Corporations are national assets. They provide value to capital based economies. Being anti capitalism is being anti american. You probably learned it from your Marxist schools or other anti American programming. They like to blame government caused issues on capitalism because it gives governments less liability when they $#@! $#@! up.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Corporations can be boycotted and essentially defunded. If you dont like a service or product you dont have to buy it. Corporations are national assets. They provide value to capital based economies. Being anti capitalism is being anti american. You probably learned it from your Marxist schools or other anti American programming. They like to blame government caused issues on capitalism because it gives governments less liability when they $#@! $#@! up.
    It may be harder to do than most people realize, especially if a company has the US Govt as one of their customers. People can walk away from them, but the US Govt sure as $#@! wont walk away when that company is spoonfed by the corrupt politicians where they BOTH sell out and betray and financially enslave the people.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    It may be harder to do than most people realize, especially if a company has the US Govt as one of their customers. People can walk away from them, but the US Govt sure as $#@! wont walk away when that company is spoonfed by the corrupt politicians where they BOTH sell out and betray and financially enslave the people.
    Brand loyalty is a bitch. If you point it out in some places you get banned. I like politicians like Rand or Trump that arent shills for their brand. Im proud of this ban. Even though they downvoted me into oblivion they still had to censor me.

    Fox Host Wonders When Masks Got ‘Political.’ He Should Watch His Own Network. by southpawFA in politics

    [–]nikcers -19 points an hour ago*

    No just bad science became a partisan thing because its profitable. It doesnt take a high viral count to catch a cold virus. Slowing it down doesnt stop it. Herd immunity is built easier when people have a false sense of security and take their preferred information source at face value. DNC and RNC are corporations who are funded by other corporations. All of your information goes through your own bias filter instead of thinking for yourself. Group bias and group think are even more prevalent when people are wearing a mask. Its a brainwash cult indoctrination thing. The whole thing is a psyop because most of the deaths are from bad medicine because drug companies are in bed with corporate government organizations both political parties and have taken over the medical industry creating a medical industrial complex that makes more money from sick people so they dont have incentives to have good medicine.


    You've been permanently banned from participating in r/politics

    subreddit message via /r/politics[M] sent 9 minutes ago

    You have been permanently banned from participating in r/politics. You can still view and subscribe to r/politics, but you won't be able to post or comment.

    Note from the moderators:

    COVID-19 misinformation https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...al_he/fwvdhqd/

    If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/politics by replying to this message.

    Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

  32. #28
    @nikcers - You know, you should take that Ban as a Badge of Honor.

    Reddit has been taken over by Chinese investors. So, if you are banned by Reddit, it means youre supporting the people that do not support Chinese censorship of our own brands.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    @nikcers - You know, you should take that Ban as a Badge of Honor.

    Reddit has been taken over by Chinese investors. So, if you are banned by Reddit, it means youre supporting the people that do not support Chinese censorship of our own brands.
    Yeah its one of the single biggest reasons the communist ideology became mainstream with millennials. I have spent years trying to reverse this trend. They took over Reddit after the 2012 election. I stuck to /conspiracy but they followed me there and banned me a few weeks ago when i posted information on mental health drugs causing permanent changes to brains and after that i was banned. The police ripped me out of my house after that and threw me into a mental hospital on a false police testimony. They kept me there for a week but they had no legal grounds to hold me. The doctor lied to the court and tried to hold me there on false charges of psychosis.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah its one of the single biggest reasons the communist ideology became mainstream with millennials. I have spent years trying to reverse this trend. They took over Reddit after the 2012 election. I stuck to /conspiracy but they followed me there and banned me a few weeks ago when i posted information on mental health drugs causing permanent changes to brains and after that i was banned. The police ripped me out of my house after that and threw me into a mental hospital on a false police testimony. They kept me there for a week but they had no legal grounds to hold me. The doctor lied to the court and tried to hold me there on false charges of psychosis.
    I think a really big part millennials embraced communism is because China and communists in general have infiltrated and effectively replaced any large sources of information about the fundamentals of Liberty and Freedom. Their aim seems to have started in HR Departments so they selectively and knowingly hire teachers that support Communism. They have completely done that with the MSM buy funding and buying out large chunks of our companies.

    I believe the result of their replacement of Liberty with Communism is that Millennials have been tricked into supporting Communism because they have not been taught where Communism fails, or its dangers.

    - Schools
    - Movies and TV Shows
    - Social Media
    - News Outlets

    The Millennials have been brainwashed. And our Public Education is just as guilty of acts of Treason and Sedition as the MSM and CIA. They have been fully infiltrated and now replace Liberty and Rights with the religion of worshiping Communism.

    Once that happens, they work with other Known Communists to attack the thing they have been taught to hate: those that are not just like them. Thus, moderators and heads of large social media sites like Reddit dont just call 911, they call Known Communist Law Enforcement. Then those same Communist Law Enforcement (also need to point out its not ALL Cops, many are not, not yet anyway) talk to Known Communist Judges. The goal they have is not to go after you, but everyone who watches what happens to you. If Freedom Lovers that do not have strong social support from their peers and family see something horrible happen to you, they break and become fearful of speaking out against Communism.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2018, 08:13 PM
  2. That Time Donald Trump Praised Obama's Stimulus Package On Fox News
    By Brett85 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-22-2016, 01:14 AM
  3. Jon Huntsman Huntsman wanted stimulus bigger etc - American Thinker
    By sailingaway in forum 2012 Presidential Election
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. Stimulus Check
    By tangent4ronpaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:07 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •