Thread: Herd Immunity Here? So Why Are They Feeding The Panic?

Herd Immunity Here? So Why Are They Feeding The Panic?

July 2, 2020

Several recent studies suggest that we are closer to "herd immunity" for Covid-19 than previously thought. Former CDC head Scott Gottleib said Covid would be gone by January because most people will have been exposed. Yet officials across the country are implementing policies that PREVENT this needed immunity! They are trying to keep healthy people apart. What's their game. Plus in today's program: We will tell you why Texas is seeing an increase in cases - it will shock you. Finally...it's time for a new "Villain of the Week!"

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a good clue..

New York deaths per day from Coronavirus:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's mind-boggling how many comments I've read from the pro-lockdowners all over the place speaking boldly and arrogantly how smart they are and how mask wearing is science.

And yet never was it said that you can prevent anyone vulnerable to Covid-19 from getting Covid-19, but only that you could delay it.

The only "saving lives" that was ever under discussion was from hospital overload.

Flattening the curve was THE ONLY concept that achieved majority consensus with Covid.

Yet, in this continuing saga, arrogant, boastful, nanny-state busybodies are so convinced that they're saving lives and that only hillbilly confederate flag-wavers are the people that disagree with all this "science".

It is an amazing self-reinforcing delusion on a global scale.

It was ONLY that we could save unnecessary NON-COVID deaths. The gaslighting is so severe I even have to remind myself sometimes that I'm not crazy.

...reminds me of this (specifically 45s mark)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uVwbPOXh9c
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    It's mind-boggling how many comments I've read from the pro-lockdowners all over the place speaking boldly and arrogantly how smart they are and how mask wearing is science.

And yet never was it said that you can prevent anyone vulnerable to Covid-19 from getting Covid-19, but only that you could delay it.

The only "saving lives" that was ever under discussion was from hospital overload.

Flattening the curve was THE ONLY concept that achieved majority consensus with Covid.

Yet, in this continuing saga, arrogant, boastful, nanny-state busybodies are so convinced that they're saving lives and that only hillbilly confederate flag-wavers are the people that disagree with all this "science".

It is an amazing self-reinforcing delusion on a global scale.

It was ONLY that we could save unnecessary NON-COVID deaths. The gaslighting is so severe I even have to remind myself sometimes that I'm not crazy.

...reminds me of this (specifically 45s mark)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uVwbPOXh9c

+rep
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul