Thread: White voters find this Democrat least acceptable as a Biden VP pick: poll

Exclamation White voters find this Democrat least acceptable as a Biden VP pick: poll

Karen Liberal White voters believe that its important that Biden must chose a black VP. Because Race is important for the democrats this year.
    I have no comments it seems Liberals arent trying to win this year they only care about pushing identity politics. And some of them would prefer warren.

We already had Obama for 8 years Liberals and what good would a black VP again?
    White voters find this Democrat least acceptable as a Biden VP pick: poll

A new poll indicates Democratic voters are most excited about the prospect of Kamala Harris being tapped as Joe Biden’s running mate, but are wary of Elizabeth Warren being chosen.

While 38 percent of Democrats overall found Warren an “acceptable” choice and 27 percent were "excited" about the idea, 19 percent found her to be a “not acceptable” choice, the highest negative rating of any of the 11 candidates listed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're both POC, what's the problem?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    They're both POC, what's the problem?
    I tell you whenever I read the acronym POC, the first thing I think is that whoever is using it, is using it to call that person a piece of $#@!.

If GOP can run biprtisan unity ticket with Trump-Pence, why can't Dems do the same with Biden-Rand or Biden-Amash or such out of box formula?
    Rand had found some common ground with liberal Dem Cory Booker, Biden is probably 5-10 miles to the Right of Bokker on various issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

A new poll indicates Democratic voters are most excited about the prospect of Kamala Harris being tapped as Joe Biden’s running mate, but are wary of Elizabeth Warren being chosen.
    Polls are often manipulated, by any chance this poll was funded and conducted by Deep Ziocons hedging their bets against GOPA wing loss in 2020?

When she was called neocons' Uncle T during BDS controversy, thought that went too far. But just looked up her record, she does seem like a plant of war lobbies neocons (moderate ones). She also seemed tight with Syria/benghazi wars blundering Obama neocons.

Some of her stances seem exact copy of MAGA stances, follow the money purists might assume that Kamala and MAGA were funded by same donors but seems unlikely.

Yes we all know the Democrats are racist.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

A plurality of Republicans said it would be ok for Trump to replace Pence with Nikki Haley. Why is this even a question, and how stupid are Republican voters to think that's ok?

They can't pick Warren. Not after Klobuchar publicly bowed out, saying that she wants him to pick a "WOC." The jokes and memes write themselves with a Warren pick.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Harris will lose them the black vote thanks to Tulsi.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    They can't pick Warren. Not after Klobuchar publicly bowed out, saying that she wants him to pick a "WOC." The jokes and memes write themselves with a Warren pick.
    But she's something like 1/1,000,000th Native American.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Harris will lose them the black vote thanks to Tulsi.
    No she won't.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Whoever Biden picks as his VP is going to be absolutely horrible.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Democratic voters are mostly mentally ill.