Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

For those who are interested, here is a Twitter account created for and dedicated to Maxwell trial news/updates.

Maxwell Trial Tracker (@TrackerTrial): https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial

I don't know what the frequency, quality, or biases of their coverage may or will be.

https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial/sta...22665351954433

From their substack (via the above tweet):

In Search of Justice: The First Day of the Maxwell Trial
    https://patriotone.substack.com/p/in...-the-first-day
    The Free Press Report (29 November 2021)

Despite no direct video coverage of the courtroom available due to federal case regulations, the SDNY courthouse is packed today for the initial proceedings and opening statements of the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial.

Maxwell is accused of participating in deceased power broker Jeffrey Epstein’s international child sex trafficking operation with heavy implication, facing a litany of related charges including:

• Two counts of: Conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts
    • Two counts of: Transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
    • One count of: Sex trafficking a minor
    • One count of: Sex trafficking conspiracy
    • Two counts of: Perjury (in efforts to conceal her and Epstein’s efforts, demonstrated by a pattern of dishonesty while under oath). 2nd count added recently (not present on initial rap sheet.

Matthew Russell Lee of Inner City Press provides a visual outside the courthouse, showing journalists ready to be funneled into crowded overflow rooms and preparing to report on a federal sex trafficking trial with global implications.

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/s...11711607541766

Lee also describes issues he’s faced in attempting to gain press access to broadcast a call-in line for the trial, citing procedural irregularities when compared to other cases he’s covered at SDNY Courthouse. Lee, however, is in the overflow to report on proceedings.

Ian Maxwell, the brother of Ghislaine, attempted to frame a defense narrative for his sibling in an interview with The Associated Press. Ian expressed attitudes that minimize the seriousness of Ghislaine’s alleged crimes; claiming the trial is “over-hyped” and misdirected at Maxwell (although he fails to explain in any specificity, how she is innocent and instead proclaims her innocence with no reference of evidence whatsoever).

Ian proclaimed: “This is designed to break her. I can’t see any other way to read it. … And she will not be broken because she believes completely in her innocence, and she is going to give the best account she can.”

Despite Ian’s claims, Ghislaine has an alleged history of providing false statements to legal officials to conceal her involvement in Epstein’s crimes. This highlights the importance of drawing attention to patterns of perjury and dishonesty in the courts displayed by Ghislaine and conspirators in pursuit of favorable outcomes.

According to MSN, several accusers have described Maxwell as being "worse" than Epstein (more involved with sex trafficking, recruitment, and subsequent abuse), but her family insists she is taking the fall for Epstein’s alleged crimes (citing no evidence).

Epstein victim Jennifer Araoz provided a statement to CBS news this morning regarding individuals that conspired within Epstein and Maxwell’s child sex trafficking operation stating:

"It was a huge web, a big enterprise, and I want everybody who was involved to face their day in court and have justice”.

Jury Deliberation and Opening Statements

Jury challenge and examination has occupied the trial’s initial proceedings. One juror (described as working in private equity) was excused due to his self-reported prior discussions with work colleagues who had strong opinions regarding the case.

“Juror 87 has been excused after saying that he had conversations with work contacts who had expressed strong opinions about the case.

He said that he had been unable to cut them off.

Judge Nathan has asked the jurors if they have read, seen, heard, or researched anything about the case during the holiday recess and if there is any reason that they cannot be a fair and impartial juror.

One juror, number 87, who works for a private equity firm has expressed doubts about being fair and impartial and will be questioned in the main courtroom.

Jurors are currently being held in two separate courtrooms and have been addressed remotely.”

Opening statements for prosecution commenced at roughly 2:15pm and have summarized below via Inner City Press’ coverage:

The opening statement from Assistant U.S. Attorney Lara Pomerantz details the high society status of Epstein and Ghislaine, alongside graphic details regarding Maxwell’s vital role within his wide-reaching child sex trafficking network:

“There were times she was in the room when it happened. That is why we are here today. Between 1994 and 2004 the defendant sexually exploited young girls. She preyed on them and served them up to be sexually abused. She was trafficking kids for sex. He owned a ranch in New Mexico, an apartment in Paris, a mansion in Manhattan, Palm Beach, a private island. Epstein has private planes and pilots. The defendant got to enjoy that luxury right along with Epstein.”

“The defendant was the lady of the house. She imposed rules. Employees were to hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing. There was a culture of silence. That was by design. The defendant's design. To get the girls to touch Epstein, they used the cover of massage. The defendant massaged Epstein then told the girls to do it. Epstein brought girls into his massage room every single day. It was sexual abuse. Before I describe those so-called massages, let me say: these are the facts. Epstein touched the teenage girls with equipment. He sometimes penetrated... The defendant helped Epstein find those girls, for so-called massages. They lured their victims with a promise of a brighter future then destroyed their lives. The defendant was jet-setting in private planes.”

“So, what happened to Jane? You will hear from her. Someone from Epstein's office invited her to Epstein's house. He told her mother he was offering a scholarship. Jane was 14 - a kid. Epstein was in his early 40s, the defendant in her early 30s. Jane traveled to New York to Epstein's mansion, where he abused her. She was not the only one. You will learn about multiple girls during the course of this trial. You will learn about a 16-year-old girl who traveled to the ranch in New Mexico. The defendant told the girl she was going to give her a massage. But she touched her elsewhere. The girl was 16 years old. There's a 17-year-old, spotted in a parking lot. The driver pulled over.” [Maxwell seen putting on her glasses and jots down notes].

“They moved beyond scholarships and moved on to a pyramid scheme of abuse. They encouraged girls to bring other girls, for extra cash. The defendant knew exactly what she was doing. That's what we expect the evidence will show. You'll hear about a fund that paid millions to the victims of Jeffrey Epstein. But you will learn that these victims would have paid anything to have this not have happened to them. You will hear from relatives. You will hear from staff members. You'll see massage tables. A school girl's outfit. You'll see other records - flight logs showing the names of some of Epstein's victims.”

“At the end we will speak again. Until then, pay attention, follow Judge Nathan's instructions, and use your common sense. You will reach the only verdict possible: that Ghislaine Maxwell is guilty.”

Bobbi Sternheim of Maxwell’s defense team started an opening statement with strange biblical references of feminine persecution and promotion of flimsy scientific concepts such as “false memory.”

In an aim to shift focus away from Ghislaine’s actions Sternheim emphasized the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein, suggesting he was a master manipulator that Ghislaine also fell victim to.

Sternheim then proceeded to praise the dead pedophile’s “positive traits” and appearance, claiming Epstein radiated a “halo effect”.

This was followed by wild assertions (which failed to be demonstrated through reference of evidence) that attempted to state the victim’s only motivations were monetary, preposterously claiming that every single victim “has been primed by public servants” to seek unreasonable reparations.

Sternheim’s direct quote:

“Epstein will be mentioned throughout the trial. He is the elephant in the room. He is consuming this entire courtroom and the overflow courtrooms. You are not here to judge Epstein. You are here to determine if Ghislaine Maxwell committed these crimes. Epstein had many positive traits. Attractiveness. He radiated what's called a halo effect. Ghislaine became his employee, to administer his real estate like small boutique hotels. Like many New Yorkers, he wintered in Palm Beach.”

Throughout the course of Sternheim’s opening statement, Pomerantz objected on three separate occasions, challenging conjecture presented to the jury as fact. Although Sternheim may aim to discredit accusers, he has failed to suggest the details of Maxwell’s innocence, providing no explanation regarding her participation in Epstein’s operation, as he claims “against her will”.

Initial proceedings suggest the defense is focusing on favorably selected conjecture, stirring the jury’s imagination and aiming to establish an alternative narrative to that of which is not supported by evidence.

It is hard to discern anything of significant substance presented by Maxwell’s defense team in response to prosecutions opening statement, rather, a specific emphasis placed on priming the jury to be open to high level suggestion and deflection can be observed.

The day’s proceedings concluded with the first witness testimony of the trial. Former Epstein employee and pilot, Larry Viskovski is the first witness that has been brought forth by the prosecution.

Viskovski was asked about and confirmed that he had been hired by Epstein in Ohio (alongside an individual by the name of David Rogers) and subsequently worked for Epstein in NY “picking up luggage and installing video equipment”.

Viskovski also confirmed that he flew Epstein’s private planes out of Teterboro airport initially, then later flying out of JFK and Newark airports due to larger aircraft infrastructure.

Until next time

We will be providing full coverage of the Maxwell trial. Be sure to subscribe below so you don’t miss out on important details. It will be a long few months.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't know what the frequency, quality, or biases of their coverage may or will be.
    Speaking of which, at least with respect to the dimension of quality:

Ian Maxwell, the brother of Ghislaine, attempted to frame a defense narrative for his sibling in an interview with The Associated Press. Ian expressed attitudes that minimize the seriousness of Ghislaine’s alleged crimes; claiming the trial is “over-hyped” and misdirected at Maxwell (although he fails to explain in any specificity, how she is innocent and instead proclaims her innocence with no reference of evidence whatsoever).
    The bolded statement in the above is a strange criticism. There is supposed to be this thing called a "presumption of innocence".

There is no burden on the defense (let alone the defendant's own brother) to "explain in any specificity, how she is innocent" or to make "reference of evidence" of such.

It is the prosecution's job to "explain in any specificity how she is" guilty and to make "reference of evidence" of such.

Initial proceedings suggest the defense is focusing on favorably selected conjecture, stirring the jury’s imagination and aiming to establish an alternative narrative to that of which is not supported by evidence.
    This is also strange. Of course that is what the defense is doing. That is their job, after all, and they would be incompetent if they did not do that.

And as for their narrative "not [being] supported by evidence", no evidence has yet been adduced. That is what the part of the trial that comes after opening arguments is supposed to be for. The opening arguments are for each side to present the narrative in which it wants the evidence which follows to be framed. It would be entirely out of order for either side to attempt to introduce evidence during opening arguments.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    like gettn fkd by dustin hoffman...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

On the FIRST day of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial | Resignations of 3 CEOs and list of names in flight logs

The CEO of Twitter resigned

The CEO of Walmart resigned

The CEO of CNBC resigned

More at: https://truth11.com/2021/12/01/on-th...n-flight-logs/

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

What's this 1 count, one minor.

The $#@!ing $#@! is a demon who did a lot more than that.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Dupe.
    Last edited by unknown; 12-01-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    like gettn fkd by dustin hoffman...
    Be honest, I would hit it...

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Based on those descriptions it would take a bit of guesswork still I would say.
    The media obviously knows who they are.

That alone is concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Be honest, I would hit it...

I'd bury my head between those melons certainly.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    removed
    Last edited by kahless; 12-08-2021 at 10:19 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Situation getting bit out of hand:

Deep State still wants to carrot/stick Trump?

I noticed in the line of questioning, they did not indicate which plane it was, nor what the departure city or destination was.

From what I understand, it was a different plane (probably the same pilot), and they went from Florida to New York.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'd bury my head between those melons certainly.
    Indubitably.

For those who are interested, here is a Twitter account created for and dedicated to Maxwell trial news/updates.

Some more alt-media sources:

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...53533784481802

https://twitter.com/NiermanJoe/statu...24185852706819

Inner City Press:
    - HOME: http://www.innercitypress.com/
    - Twitter (@innercitypress): https://twitter.com/innercitypress
    - podcast: https://anchor.fm/innercity-press

Joe Nierman:
    - Twitter (@NiermanJoe): https://twitter.com/NiermanJoe
    - Locals: https://goodlawgic.locals.com/
    - Odysee: https://odysee.com/@GoodLawgic:5
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GoodLawgic

Robert F. Gruler:
    - Twitter (@RobertGrulerEsq): https://twitter.com/RobertGrulerEsq
    - Locals: https://watchingthewatchers.locals.com/
    - Odysee: https://odysee.com/@WatchingTheWatchers:8
    - Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/RobertGrulerEsq
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/RandRLawAZ

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    that is what i have thought all along .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    that is what i have thought all along .
    As do I. OJ's case was televised but this isn't. They will put out whatever narrative they want. If the real information ever got out, it would tack down whole governments.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    As do I. OJ's case was televised but this isn't. They will put out whatever narrative they want. If the real information ever got out, it would tack down whole governments.
    Epstein is not required to "tack down whole governments." All that is required to do that is honest reporting and holding elected officials accountable to what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Epstein is not required to "tack down whole governments." All that is required to do that is honest reporting and holding elected officials accountable to what they are doing.
    Oh no, Epstein and Company were set out to blackmail, coerce and extort. You can bank on the fact that many people in government are compromised just by Epstein and Company.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

New account (@Trial_Tracker): https://twitter.com/Trial_Tracker

Backup account (@trial_tracker2): https://twitter.com/trial_tracker2

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/stat...72038294458379

Twitter Un-Nukes Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Tracker Account Following Outrage
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...525k-followers
    Tyler Durden (08 December 2021)

Update (1550ET): Twitter has restored the Ghislaine Maxwell tracking account following this morning's outrage.

During the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, a few Twitter accounts have been providing extremely detailed information - Adam Klasfeld, Inner City Press, and the 'Maxwell Trial Tracker.'

On Wednesday, Twitter nuked the latter.

The owner of the account reported the following on the Free Press Report:

I woke up this morning and the @TrackerTrial account on Twitter was suspended. All the other accounts that I have made in the past were also suspended. This was the only note that I received.

The @TrackerTrial account was the largest account on Twitter that specifically tracked the Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein trial.

According to Twitter’s rules, apparently the account was “artificially” amplifying information. I am not sure what I was “amplifying” and how I was doing that.

The account got insane engagement, which by the way, was all organic. There was not outside amplification. The people wanted to hear the truth about the Ghislaine Maxwell, and Jeffrey Epstein trial and the engagement numbers showed that. There were hundreds of millions in impressions and an account that went from zero to over 525,000 followers in a couple of weeks. All we did was report information from the trial that the mainstream media was failing to do.

Going forward we will continue to report on the trial and all forms of big government and corporate corruption. This is just the beginning. We have appealed to Twitter for a possible lift of the suspension, but it is likely we will never hear from them.

Big tech has gotten too powerful, and they can silence us anytime they want. As we wrote earlier in the week in an article titled, The Global Media Industrial Complex:

Local blogs and websites are suppressed by big tech algorithms. If you write one thing out of line Google can institute a site wide ban, making sure you never show up in search algorithms again. Facebook restricts what is posted on their website. Twitter suppresses any outside links, to keep users on their own site. The year is 2021 and big brother is watching.

The only thing I am asking is for everyone to share this article to get the word out. All information pertaining to this trial will be exclusively written here. I also have a Gab account if anyone is interested in a more informal route of communication. Finally, if you want to support the freedom of speech and press, consider becoming a paid member of The Free Press Report.

The only way for us to stay independent and provide coverage of corruption indefinitely is to be a reader supported publication. We need to go back to the old school days where the PEOPLE supported and funded the free press. The Founding Fathers believed in the freedom of press. The right to report on news and circulate opinion without censorship from the government. Today this censorship is from big tech, another powerful arm of a tyrannical government.

You can help support the freedom of the press by becoming a paid subscriber to The Free Press Report. For the cost of only one coffee per month, you can help liberate knowledge and support the right to a free press. You can help keep The Free Press Report internally funded by the people, for the people.

Meanwhile, Twitter also suspended the Pelosi Portfolio Tracker - which kept track of the Speaker's stock trades.

[...]

....The @TrackerTrial account was the largest account on Twitter that specifically tracked the Ghislaine Maxwell and
    Jeffrey Epstein trial.
    Twitter Un-Nukes Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Tracker Account Following Outrage
    The original @TrackerTrial is still suspended. Tracker_Trial, the new one is not but there is not much history there. I would have liked to have seen the history on @TrackerTrial.

It would not surprise me if this was intentional since despite the news about Dorsey he is still around and will be on the board regardless.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The Trial is Delayed. Lawyer is sick..

Whole thing is sick,,by you would think Lawyers would be resistant.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Prosecution already about to rest its case. Just a run-of-the-mill prostitutionish ring sorta thing. No biggie, nothing to see here, move along.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is from the current case:

Ghislaine Maxwell’s coconspirators.
    Would be a shame of this was shared everywhere.
    https://twitter.com/WeAreTheMSM/stat...74534251073538

Direct link to filing (pdf format) 13 pages:
    https://ia601807.us.archive.org/3/it...543369.2.0.pdf
    No it's not.

See: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/8748982002/
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Defense rests after only 2 days. Maxwell never questioned.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ialite-testify

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Webb doin' her thang. You know, connectin' dots. Crazy tinfoilers!

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/12...e-daddys-girl/

Reddit cofounder Aaron Schwarz, a feds free speech and information transparency, is suicided

"One of Reddit's most prolific Moderators" revealed to be Ghislane Maxwell

The town with the most redditors per capita revealed to be Air Force Intelligence Base

https://twitter.com/IuRgayLoLI/statu...39844480761864
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast