Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 170

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They were probably hoping that the coronavirus would somehow kill her. Now they'll have to take it into their own hands.
    Bets on how long she lives? Epstein didn't make it very long.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Jeffrey Epstein was trying to defend himself, before he died of a reported suicide, with the argument that the same people that gave him the plea deal are still running the federal government, and shouldn’t be allowed to charge him again for the same crimes
    It happens all the time. I know from experiencing this with my own brother. He was charged twice by the state and each time after he got out of prison he was hardly home before the feds arrived and charged him with the same thing once a judge even came out of retirement so he could have the pleasure of sentencing him again.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    No, it wasn't Donald who got Epstein arrested in 2007. It were the parents of a girl, who complained. I think I have more information somewhere...
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It wasn't president Donald, who got him arrested in 2019 either, that was US attorney Geoffrey Berman.
    Nothing happened until Trump was elected, there was no reason for anything to happen, but Trump was going to have him arrested and expose his customers so Berman had him arrested and undercharged and then had him killed or faked his death to help him escape.


    There is simply no explanation why Epstein was arrested other than Trump's election and there is no explanation for Ghislane's arrest now that Berman is gone other than that he had been protecting her.

    The cabal was quite happy with Epstein as he was and Trump has continuously disrupted the status quo they were happy with, that is not the action of a guilty man but possibly the action of a man deliberately investigating and taking down the cabal.


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Maybe you remember that Berman was recently fired (technically speaking forced to resign) by Attorney General William Barr: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-cronies
    Yes, and shortly thereafter Ghislane got arrested because he couldn't protect her anymore.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    The list from Q is very incomplete as it does not include people like Mike Bloomberg and Soros fund manager. The list of billionaires are missing. I called another covid statistic right away...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

    That list is clearly a selectively edited and likely hand-created list based on info (or at least suspicions) already out in the public domain. Isn't it remarkable how the list is nearly devoid of any Republicans? "Q" wouldn't leave out Republicans, would he? He's such a bastion of non-partisan truth telling, after all.
    Why would you assume that the list was exhaustive?
    Q did not say what the list was or that it was a final and exhaustive list and from what Q has said there will be very many more people who are exposed and go down as the storm plays out and that includes many republicans.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why would you assume that the list was exhaustive?
    Q did not say what the list was or that it was a final and exhaustive list and from what Q has said there will be very many more people who are exposed and go down as the storm plays out and that includes many republicans.
    I knew it was a partial list when I didn't see Robert DeNiro on it.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    No, it wasn't Donald who got Epstein arrested in 2007. It were the parents of a girl, who complained. I think I have more information somewhere...
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'
    Are you really saying we should believe all the blown-up stories by Michael Wolff?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordmyth
    I see no reason to trust Wolff, his book is full of lies intended to make Trump look bad and this is all the better he could do to try and make Trump look bad about Epstein?


    Even if this is true, Epstein wasn’t imprisoned over this. If this is true, It looks like Donald backstabbed his good buddy Jeffrey Epstein.
    It also looks to me that Trump got some of that dirty cash that all the wealthy Americans love, by “selling” the house, with only minor improvements, for more than twice he paid for it for $96 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev...

    Rybolovlev was the Russian whose private jet and boat were continuously spotted near Trump and Kushner during the 2016 election campaign wasn’t he?

    Besides that Epstein wasn’t arrested over this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    We do know Trump had him arrested both times, was the "only one who tried to help" according to the lawyer of a victim and is the one who just fired a guy to get Ghislane arrested.
    So once again you twist and turn and come up with a new story that doesn’t prove your debunked lie!
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-05-2020 at 10:16 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  9. #67
    One of the prosecutors on the Ghislaine Maxwell case is Assistant US attorney Maureen Comey of the SDNY’s Public Corruption Unit.
    Maureen Comey is of course the daughter of former FBI director James Comey, who was fired by President Donald in May 2017.

    According to legal “expert” Elie Honig:
    A case like this ordinarily would not be staffed out of Public Corruption. It would ordinarily be staffed out of what’s now known as the Violent and Organized Crime Unit.
    The involvement of the SDNY’s Public Corruption Unit suggests that some high government officials are making sure that not the whole scandal will be exposed.

    Maureen Comey was earlier involved in prosecuting Jeffrey Epstein before he died under suspicious circumstances: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...or-u-s-elites/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Are you really saying we should believe all the blown-up stories by Michael Wolff?!?

    Try quoting the full quote:

    I see no reason to trust Wolff, his book is full of lies intended to make Trump look bad and this is all the better he could do to try and make Trump look bad about Epstein?

    I don't see anything horrible about this even if it was true and if anything it confirms that Trump blew the whistle on Epstein.
    Epstein was arrested because Trump became President, he would not have been otherwise.
    What is not to trust is his twisting of the facts to make it sound like Trump did something bad. (that reminds me of someone)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Even if this is true, Epstein wasn’t imprisoned over this. If this is true, It looks like Donald backstabbed his good buddy Jeffrey Epstein.
    It also looks to me that Trump got some of that dirty cash that all the wealthy Americans love, by “selling” the house, with only minor improvements, for more than twice he paid for it for $96 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev...

    Rybolovlev was the Russian whose private jet and boat were continuously spotted near Trump and Kushner during the 2016 election campaign wasn’t he?

    Besides that Epstein wasn’t arrested over this!

    So once again you twist and turn and come up with a new story that doesn’t prove your debunked lie!
    Epstein was arrested as a result: "Trump outed Epstein to police and helped launch the 2005 criminal probe "
    And DJTvsg didn't backstab a good buddy, he turned in a pervert for investigation that he had probably been investigating (he has a history of working with law enforcement to investigate criminals) and made a good business deal at the same time.

    Your communism is showing again.


    We do know Trump had him arrested both times, was the "only one who tried to help" according to the lawyer of a victim and is the one who just fired a guy to get Ghislane arrested.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    One of the prosecutors on the Ghislaine Maxwell case is Assistant US attorney Maureen Comey of the SDNY’s Public Corruption Unit.
    Maureen Comey is of course the daughter of former FBI director James Comey, who was fired by President Donald in May 2017.

    According to legal “expert” Elie Honig:
    The involvement of the SDNY’s Public Corruption Unit suggests that some high government officials are making sure that not the whole scandal will be exposed.

    Maureen Comey was earlier involved in prosecuting Jeffrey Epstein before he died under suspicious circumstances: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...or-u-s-elites/
    The involvement of the public corruption unit indicates that the investigation is looking into the public officials that Epstein & co corrupted.
    Your usual 180 degree spin is pitiful.

    We shall see if Comey's daughter is significant in any way or if she is exposed as corrupt or simply sidelined.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Bets on how long she lives? Epstein didn't make it very long.
    I'll wager she'll be dead by the end of this week.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'll wager she'll be dead by the end of this week.
    A month at most. The usual MO is to wait until the next crisis is in the news cycle and quietly suicide them.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    A month at most. The usual MO is to wait until the next crisis is in the news cycle and quietly suicide them.
    We're bound to have a mass shooting as the next crisis. That might be the perfect time to take her out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What is not to trust is his twisting of the facts to make it sound like Trump did something bad. (that reminds me of someone)
    So on the one hand you’re admitting that the buddy of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Michael Wolff isn’t a reliable source, but then you are twisting and turning with some wild claims of his to “prove” something that isn’t supported by what he claimed...

    It could even be that Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in a classic distraction story, in advance of the “bombshell” story that Donald’s 1970’s mentor Roy Cohn had also sodomised the underage Richard Kerr from the Kincora Boys’ home in Northern Ireland in Venice in 1977: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6962714



    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Epstein was arrested as a result: "Trump outed Epstein to police and helped launch the 2005 criminal probe "
    And DJTvsg didn't backstab a good buddy, he turned in a pervert for investigation that he had probably been investigating (he has a history of working with law enforcement to investigate criminals) and made a good business deal at the same time.

    Your communism is showing again.


    We do know Trump had him arrested both times, was the "only one who tried to help" according to the lawyer of a victim and is the one who just fired a guy to get Ghislane arrested.
    It wasn’t Donald Trump that got his good friend Epstein arrested (the first time) for having sex with and inserting vibrators into underage girls as young as 14...
    It were the parents of the following 14-year-old girl that got the investigation started in 2005.


    You can read the full probable cause affidavit of the Palm Beach police by changing “2.gif” in the following URL to “3.gif” until “23.gif”.
    With all this evidence Alexander Acosta and his former law firm Kirkland & Ellis still gave Epstein only a slap on the wrist.
    thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0630081epstein2.gif
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Bets on how long she lives? Epstein didn't make it very long.
    Epstein is still alive in witness protection. Maxwell will live at least long enough to take down a significant chunk of the deep state cabal by testifying in court.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  18. #75
    I hope she doesn't get killed.
    If she is guilty she should get the death penalty.

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I hope she doesn't get killed.
    If she is guilty she should get the death penalty.
    I'd be willing to trade the death penalty for hundreds, maybe thousands of other convictions of deep state assets.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein is still alive in witness protection. Maxwell will live at least long enough to take down a significant chunk of the deep state cabal by testifying in court.
    Should I brace myself?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Should I brace myself?
    You should already be braced still.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You should already be braced still.
    I was braced for months but then I ate too much over the holiday weekend and couldn't hold it anymore.


    Luckily I have quite a long time before anything will happen that I need to be braced for, right?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I was braced for months but then I ate too much over the holiday weekend and couldn't hold it anymore.


    Luckily I have quite a long time before anything will happen that I need to be braced for, right?
    Hmm, ya, maybe this would be the perfect time for you to relax.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    So on the one hand you’re admitting that the buddy of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Michael Wolff isn’t a reliable source, but then you are twisting and turning with some wild claims of his to “prove” something that isn’t supported by what he claimed...

    It could even be that Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in a classic distraction story, in advance of the “bombshell” story that Donald’s 1970’s mentor Roy Cohn had also sodomised the underage Richard Kerr from the Kincora Boys’ home in Northern Ireland in Venice in 1977: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6962714




    It wasn’t Donald Trump that got his good friend Epstein arrested (the first time) for having sex with and inserting vibrators into underage girls as young as 14...
    It were the parents of the following 14-year-old girl that got the investigation started in 2005.


    You can read the full probable cause affidavit of the Palm Beach police by changing “2.gif” in the following URL to “3.gif” until “23.gif”.
    With all this evidence Alexander Acosta and his former law firm Kirkland & Ellis still gave Epstein only a slap on the wrist.
    thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0630081epstein2.gif
    You can try to use guilt by association all you want but it doesn't change the facts.
    Trump has been involved with taking down Epstein all along and there would be no reason for the deepstate to wreck its little blackmail operation because they can provide all the distractions they need that don't or even just kill a story instead of distracting from it.

    Your point of view can be summed up as "I hate Trump because I'm a communist so he must be guilty somehow, how can I twist logic and the facts to make a plausible theory that makes him guilty?"

    Your propaganda is weak and is fading fast in the light of events.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #82
    So far, this lying Sionswyne has given me 3 negative reputation comments for my posts in this thread; bizarrely accusing me of lying...
    Could this be the latest strategy to make Ronpaulforums into a “we all love Donald Trump” forum just in time for the presidential election?

    Here are some more interesting facts that show a glimpse of how this Chabad-Trump-Maxwell network really is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It could even be that Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in a classic distraction story, in advance of the “bombshell” story that Donald’s 1970’s mentor Roy Cohn had also sodomised the underage Richard Kerr from the Kincora Boys’ home in Northern Ireland in Venice in 1977: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6962714
    Since on 4 July, the Village Magazine released the “bombshell” story on Donald Trump’s mentor Roy Cohn molesting the underage Richard Kerr in Venice...
    None of the big media outlets (mainstream or alternative) have reported on this. If, like the Trump retards like to believe, the media are against poor Donald, I would expect that this story would get much publicity.


    Many of the Donald Trump scandals involve the Chabad-Lubavitch cult (that is also ignored by most media) of which his Jewish daughter Ivanka Trump and her Kushner in-laws do their worshipping.
    Robert Maxwell, and probably his children including Ghislaine Maxwell, was also a Lubavitcher.

    Lubavitcher Ronald Lauder was also a close friend and client of the gay paedophile mentor of Donald Trump – Roy Cohn...


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Lewis S. Rosensteil’s fourth wife, Susan, told about an orgy at the Plaza Hotel where her husband, Roy Cohn and J. Edgar Hoover were engaged in sexual activities with young boys: https://www.upi.com/Archives/1993/02...1064728974800/

    http://web.archive.org/web/20190430133507/https://wesscholar.wesleyan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1020&context=div2facpubs
    Lewis Rosenstiel was a business partner of Meyer Lansky; the mob business partner of the Bronfman family.


    Lewis Rosenstiel´s daughter, Cathy, married James Finkelstein (a client of Cohn): https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1...dirty_dick.pdf


    James Finkelstein is the brother of the good friend of Donald Trump, Andrew Stein (who had shortened his surname), who attended his wedding to, another friend of Jeffrey Epstein, Lynn Forester (these days married to the economic adviser to Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild).

    In 1985, Donald Trump circumvented the state’s contribution limits by disbursing his $50,000 contribution to Andrew Stein to become New York´s City Council President through 18 subsidiary companies.
    Trump first guaranteed the $50,000 campaign loan to Stein and then repaid it himself in 1988 after Stein had become New York´s City Council President: https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...cal-donations/


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    See Lynn Forester, Andrew Stein (who Lynn married), and Donald Trump.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6839535


    Lynn Forester of course lobbied the Clinton White House for Jeffrey Epstein in the 1990s.
    Lynn Forester also introduced Epstein to Alan Dershowitz.

    In another one of those strange coincidences, Lynn and Evelyn de Rothschild owned an apartment in the same River House as Trump’s friend Henry Kissinger and Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: https://therealdeal.com/2016/02/25/b...river-house-2/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  27. #83
    @Firestarter
    Have you seen the news that it looks like Ghislaine was a top moderator on multiple major reddit subs, including worldnews? The evidence is pretty hard to deny.

    Conde Nast, run by Robert Maxwell, bought reddit years ago. Just goes to show just how controlled the net really has become.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Conde Nast, run by Robert Maxwell, bought reddit years ago. Just goes to show just how controlled the net really has become.
    He died under suspicious circumstances 30 years ago, before most people had even heard of the internet, so Robert Maxwell couldn't have been involved I guess...


    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Have you seen the news that it looks like Ghislaine was a top moderator on multiple major reddit subs, including worldnews? The evidence is pretty hard to deny.
    I didn't take a long look at it, as I don't even understand why this is important. Anybody can post on the internet.

    There are specialised astroturfer companies that are hired by the elite and politrics spin doctors.
    BOT's are even used...

    At first glance I didn't think that the evidence that it was Ghislaine Maxwell was strong (I didn't look at the original Reddit thread though).
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unts-time.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    He died under suspicious circumstances 30 years ago, before most people had even heard of the internet, so Robert Maxwell couldn't have been involved I guess...

    I didn't take a long look at it, as I don't even understand why this is important. Anybody can post on the internet.

    There are specialised astroturfer companies that are hired by the elite and politrics spin doctors.
    BOT's are even used...

    At first glance I didn't think that the evidence that it was Ghislaine Maxwell was strong (I didn't look at the original Reddit thread though).
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unts-time.html
    Admittedly I'm trying to catch up with the facts on this development but the evidence looks pretty damning so far. Indeed, it is likely that the account was accessible by multiple people (not unusual for top level "shepherding" moderator accounts, if you've looked into how websites are subverted and then controlled) but I do think it's pretty relevant if the top moderator of the main news subreddit, among others, was Maxwell (Mossad) herself. Any way just another data point in case you hadn't looked into it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    @Firestarter
    Have you seen the news that it looks like Ghislaine was a top moderator on multiple major reddit subs, including worldnews? The evidence is pretty hard to deny.

    Conde Nast, run by Robert Maxwell, bought reddit years ago. Just goes to show just how controlled the net really has become.
    Not sure why you would be so concerned, she is anti-Trump and anti-Bitcoin just like you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  31. #87
    If we can have a 24 hour live stream of a baby giraffe being born, we can have a 24 hour live stream of Maxwell.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not sure why you would be so concerned, she is anti-Trump and anti-Bitcoin just like you.
    I've said many times I'm not anti-Trump. I'm anti-pathological-liar. Trump just happens to fit the bill

    No idea where you got the Maxwell being anti-bitcoin thing from, though. Some of the evidence unearthed suggests that she likely was an avid bitcoin user and I suspect it's been used by a lot of their "network" for laundering cash proceeds from trafficking operations, outside of the banking system, around the world.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If we can have a 24 hour live stream of a baby giraffe being born, we can have a 24 hour live stream of Maxwell.
    I agree, that's what Tim Pool suggested as well...
    “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.'' - JFK

    “I love agitation and investigation and glory in defending unpopular truth against popular error.” - James A. Garfield

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No idea where you got the Maxwell being anti-bitcoin thing from, though. Some of the evidence unearthed suggests that she likely was an avid bitcoin user and I suspect it's been used by a lot of their "network" for laundering cash proceeds from trafficking operations, outside of the banking system, around the world.
    LOL, wow, you are soooo full of $#@!. I really hope people remember this, it really sucks we have so many dishonest posters here..

    Articles on bitcoin posted by maxwellhill are the same $#@!ing anti-bitcoin articles zippy was always posting.. it's like they were using the same binder. Of course you are always on their side, hmm...


    Energy cost of 'mining' bitcoin more than twice that of copper or gold: New research reveals that cryptocurrencies require far more electricity per-dollar than it takes to mine most real metals
    https://www.reddit.com/r/science/com...re_than_twice/


    Bitcoin uses as much energy as the whole of Switzerland, a new online tool from the University of Cambridge shows - using around seven gigawatts of electricity, equal to 0.21% of the world's supply; as much power as would be generated by seven Dungeness nuclear power plants at once.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/science/com...re_than_twice/

    Bitcoin has lost more than half its value since last year’s all-time high: "Amid fall, mining energy demand remains so high that Quebec utility halts new orders"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/...s_value_since/

    1,000 People Own 40 Percent of the Bitcoin Market
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...itcoin_market/

    Regulators in China are considering a ban on cryptocurrency mining as an “undesirable” economic activity: ‘China’s NDRC proposed to ban the mining of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin over concerns that crypto mining is a waste of valuable resources’
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...ring_a_ban_on/


    Here's one from six years ago.. she has been anti-bitcoin forever..

    Bitcoin’s Rise Constrained by Heists and Lost Fortunes: Bitcoin is underpinned by unbreakable codes, but the secret keys that protect personal fortunes are easily lost or stolen
    https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/...ists_and_lost/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 12:44 PM
  2. Ghislaine Maxwell is NOT feeling the heat at Boston mansion
    By Snowball in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 04:11 AM
  3. With Epstein Now Dead, Will Ghislaine Maxwell be Charged?
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2019, 03:49 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2015, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •