Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

A few articles that aren't heaping praise upon bitcoin means the poster is 100% anti-cryptocurrency?

First, there's no such thing as bad publicity. That's a basic rule of promoting anything. Any articles posted about cryptos brings more attention to it. Second, I don't have the inclination to spend the time on a nice Sunday morning to dig back up the posts about large crypto transactions tied to that poster but screenshots of 5 figure coin transactions are also available in the threads. Maxwellhill also was found promoting Ripple on other sites. That person most certainly was not anti-cryptocurrency.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A few articles that aren't heaping praise upon bitcoin means the poster is 100% anti-cryptocurrency?

First, there's no such thing as bad publicity. That's a basic rule of promoting anything. Any articles posted about cryptos brings more attention to it. Second, I don't have the inclination to spend the time on a nice Sunday morning to dig back up the posts about large crypto transactions tied to that poster but screenshots of 5 figure coin transactions are also available in the threads. Maxwellhill also was found promoting Ripple on other sites. That person most certainly was not anti-cryptocurrency.
    I posted most of the articles she ever posted, none of the articles were pro-bitcoin.

Oh ya, zippy was a huge bitcoin promoter too, always telling people about how it was in a "bubble" and don't buy it, it's going to zero.. Give me a freaking break.

Ripple is a centralized crypto-currency, bitcoin supporters overwhelmingly have never supporter ripple.

Sorry, you're not digging your way out of this one.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's child sex trafficking operation has uncovered four more alleged co-conspirators, according to reports.

Aside from Epstein's accused "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, investigators have identified four women they believe acted as accomplices.

The women, Sara Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, and Nadia Marcinkova, are accused of "recruiting" underage girls for Epstein and his "powerful friends" to abuse.

Ms. Kellen, who is accused of taking a leading role in the sex ring and was dubbed Maxwell's "lieutenant" by Epstein's victims, is said to have flown on the deceased pedophile's "lolita express" private jet almost as many times as the disgraced couple, according to a report in the Sunday Telegraph.

Kellen and the other three women have previously been accused of procuring underage girls for Epstein to abuse.

One of the suspects is also believed to have been involved in a sexual relationship with the financier.

According to the Sunday Telegraph, all four of the women received salaries and bonuses for their role in the operation.

Sarah Ransome, then 22, identified Ms. Kellen, as well as Ms. Maxwell, as being present and calling her in to Epstein's room before one incident of abuse.

"When Jeffrey wanted me, you know, Sarah Kellen or Ghislaine would call me into his bedroom, and I had no choice but to go," she said.

She said that Kellen and Maxwell would give her sex tips on how to better please Epstein, adding that every girl she brought to the billionaire's island, she knew was there to sexually please the financier.

The four women were given immunity from prosecution in a deal struck between Epstein and the US Attorney for South Florida in a 2008 criminal case, but the arrest of Maxwell last week has now raised the possibility that the FBI could revisit the case.

Responding to the accusations in an earlier statement, Kellen's lawyers admitted that she scheduled appointments for the couple, and was conscious of the "pain and damage Epstein caused."

Another of the women, Marcinkova, said that she was herself a victim of Epstein's perversions at the age of 15 after arriving in the US from Slovakia.

She is then alleged to have started helping the pedophile to find other underage girls.

The investigation into these additional co-conspirators now largely depends on Ms. Maxwell's willingness to try to reduce her sentence, which could be 35 years if she is found guilty.

Christina Oxenberg, a former associate of Maxwell's, told the Telegraph that Ms. Maxwell had "wire-tapped" the lolita express so that she could later use it for leverage if she was arrested.

"She will name names. She's a drowning rat," Oxenberg said.

More at: https://neonnettle.com/news/11949-fo...fficking-probe
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I posted most of the articles she ever posted, none of the articles were pro-bitcoin.

Oh ya, zippy was a huge bitcoin promoter too, always telling people about how it was in a "bubble" and don't buy it, it's going to zero.. Give me a freaking break.

Ripple is a centralized crypto-currency, bitcoin supporters overwhelmingly have never supporter ripple.

Sorry, you're not digging your way out of this one.
    This is really a pointless argument to have considering everything else going on with the Maxwell stuff but fine, whatever, Maxwellhill hates bitcoin but doesn't hate other cryptos. Yay, you win that minute point. Who cares? The evidence definitely suggests that Maxwellhill was Ghislaine, however. Not that it's any surprise that Mossad/intel types have been in charge of major websites for years, though. That's common knowledge to anyone who has been anyone paying attention to how online perception management/false consensus operations operate.

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

This is really a pointless argument to have considering everything else going on with the Maxwell stuff but fine, whatever, Maxwellhill hates bitcoin but doesn't hate other cryptos. Yay, you win that minute point. Who cares? The evidence definitely suggests that Maxwellhill was Ghislaine, however. Not that it's any surprise that Mossad/intel types have been in charge of major websites for years, though. That's common knowledge to anyone who has been anyone paying attention to how online perception management/false consensus operations operate.
    No, she hates bitcoin and ALL decentralized crypto.

Decentralized crypto is what has been promoted by a lot of libertarians for 10 $#@!ing years, none of us like the private centralized cryptos. That includes ripple and it includes that stupid facebook crypto whatever its called that probably just failed..

You pretend to know $#@! and tell us what the elite are for and against and you don't even know the main distinction between a good crypto and bad crypto is decentralization vs. private, even though that has been the crux of the explanation of why the elite hate decentralized cyrpto, and why some day they might promote a private crypto, but the fact that we have DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO is the whole $#@!ing point of how you fight a private centralized cyrpto that the elite are for..

I could probably go back to a thread from 2014 or earlier of me trying to explain this exactly same concept to you and it's 6 years later and you still pretend not to know? Wtf?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Stop derailing with stupid crypto stuff. No one cares.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop derailing with stupid crypto stuff. No one cares.
    It's actually probably the most important thing in the entire world, and you have been trying to ruin it which is how the elite win. HENCE why Maxwell and Zippy are opposed.

It's actually probably the most important thing in the entire world, and you have been trying to ruin it which is how the elite win. HENCE why Maxwell and Zippy are opposed.
    Doesn't matter. Bankers already have their Central Bank Digital Currency ready for roll-out.

9400 views and counting in 7 months:
    World Economic Forum debuts Central Bank Digital Currency framework
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ency-framework

Quote Originally Posted by me on 2-6-20
    Once they start publicly talking about it, that means it's already been developed and is just waiting for the right crisis to implement it.
    And here we are, in the middle of a "crisis". In that context, I'm right back to "there's no such thing as bad publicity" and it's no surprise that a Mossad asset was posting articles about cryptocurrencies to one of the most read forum websites in the country.

Doesn't matter. Bankers already have their Central Bank Digital Currency ready for roll-out.

Your whole "roll over and die" attitude is exactly what is wrong with humanity, it is why we are in such a $#@!ty place. You should really just be a hermit and not talk to anybody because infecting people with your apathy virus is the worst possible thing you can do. I am exactly the opposite.

Decentralized cyrpto is how you fight centralized crypto. THAT's why it matters. Yes, they are rolling it out, that's the whole $#@!ing point... We have the tools to fight them, and you just want to roll over and die, and worse, you want to take everybody else with you. Sorry, I'm not letting that happen. I'm going to continue to explain to people that the way we fight centralized currencies of ANY kind is with decentralized crypto currencies and precious metals.

Your whole "roll over and die" attitude is exactly what is wrong with humanity, it is why we are in such a $#@!ty place. You should really just be a hermit and not talk to anybody because infecting people with your apathy virus is the worst possible thing you can do. I am exactly the opposite.

Decentralized cyrpto is how you fight centralized crypto. THAT's why it matters. Yes, they are rolling it out, that's the whole $#@!ing point... We have the tools to fight them, and you just want to roll over and die, and worse, you want to take everybody else with you. Sorry, I'm not letting that happen. I'm going to continue to explain to people that the way we fight centralized currencies of ANY kind is with decentralized currencies and precious metals.
    Blah, blah, blah. I'm done with your thread derail attempt.

Mossad/intel controls all major websites is the information that matters, not a few cherry picked articles about cryptos out of literally hundreds of thousands of links posted by Ghislaine as the top reddit moderator of the most widely viewed subreddit. Truth appears to indeed be stranger than fiction.

@Firestarter
    Have you seen the news that it looks like Ghislaine was a top moderator on multiple major reddit subs, including worldnews? The evidence is pretty hard to deny.

Conde Nast, run by Robert Maxwell, bought reddit years ago. Just goes to show just how controlled the net really has become.
    LOL --- should be, Conde Nasty --- featuring tour of Epstain Island

Blah, blah, blah. I'm done with your thread derail attempt.

Mossad/intel controls all major websites is the information that matters, not a few cherry picked articles about cryptos out of literally hundreds of thousands of links posted by Ghislaine as the top reddit moderator of the most widely viewed subreddit. Truth appears to indeed be stranger than fiction.
    YOU hijacked the thread by continually posting dishonest information and as long as you continue to misrepresent the truth, I will continue to expose your antics. If you didn't post dishonest information, then I wouldn't reply to it.

I didn't cherry pick anything, ALL of the articles she posted on bitcoin were negative.. I just had to pick ones at random.

YOU hijacked the thread by continually posting dishonest information and as long as you continue to misrepresent the truth, I will continue to expose your antics. If you didn't post dishonest information, then I wouldn't reply to it.

I didn't cherry pick anything, ALL of the articles she posted on bitcoin were negative.. I just had to pick ones at random.
    Uhhh hey dannno, you brought up bitcoin, not me. So who's the hijacker? Kinda looks like you're trying to post slide away from the Maxwell/Mossad/reddit part.

And your posts look exactly like Swordy's more every day. Have you two fellas tied the knot yet? They say that married couples start to look and sound alike after a while lol.

Uhhh hey dannno, you brought up bitcoin, not me. So who's the hijacker? Kinda looks like you're trying to post slide away from the Maxwell/Mossad/reddit part.

And your posts look exactly like Swordy's more every day. Have you two fellas tied the knot yet? They say that married couples start to look and sound alike after a while lol.
    First of all, swordy is also anti-bitcoin like you.

Second of all, I didn't hijack anything. I made an on-topic post that she was anti-Trump and anti-Bitcoin like you. Both of those were accurate statements and related to the thread.

You then decided to post misinformation about what she posted about bitcoin, which I had to correct. Then you decided to post more misinformation, which I had to correct. It kept cycling like that over and over.

That makes YOU the hijacker. All you had to do was make one post that didn't have any misinformation in it and the tailspin would have been over. Why is that so hard for you?
    Last edited by dannno; 07-13-2020 at 02:51 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First of all, swordy is also anti-bitcoin like you.

Second of all, I didn't hijack anything. I made an on-topic post that she was anti-Trump and anti-Bitcoin like you. Both of those were accurate statements and related to the thread.

You then decided to post misinformation about what she posted about bitcoin, which I had to correct. Then you decided to post more misinformation, which I had to correct. It kept cycling like that over and over.

That makes YOU the hijacker. All you had to do was make one post that didn't have any misinformation in it and the tailspin would have been over. Why is that so hard for you?
    So I am not getting an invite to the wedding then?

So I am not getting an invite to the wedding then?
    Do I get one to you and Zippy's wedding?

Yes, this has indeed played an enormous role in both the decline of our culture and the assertion of our rights and the battle we are finding ourselves thrust into at this very moment. When you have individuals constantly demoralizing everyone else with every ounce of energy that they have, telling everyone that things are hopeless, the deep state/elites/cabal/globalists/marxists/whatever other label you want to call them have control of everything and it's over, it drags others down into the dirt even further.

If divide, conquer, and demoralization are their primary tools to preventing humanity from stepping forward and fighting back against all of their ridiculously obvious schemes against a free people, then why are people that are clearly very intelligent and very sharp falling directly into these traps? And why are they trying to maximize these demoralizing efforts and drag others down with them? Are people afraid to be alone in their own misery and despair, or is there something else going on?

I think people have a lot more hope than they realize or want to admit and it's why they spend countless hours on boards like these trying to "wake" people up because they want to find evidence that we still have a fighting chance. We do have a fighting chance. We should be channeling that hope and determination and figuring out small ways that we can combat all of the globalist tricks to bring down humanity rather than channeling most of our energy into bringing each other down and calling out in terror due to what feels like our impending doom.

There is an impending doom coming, no doubt about it, but it is not us, the free people of this world, that are going to experience it. I think there is some level of Stockholm Syndrome going around for our current slave masters, because the people are on the cusp of being freed from their enslavement by abolishing the current worldwide plantation system that we were all born into, yet there is a lot of fear over this, almost sorrow for the very people that have kept them enslaved for as long as they have, because we all know deep down how it's going to end for them. It's almost as if people don't want to let go, despite knowing all of the evils that this current system has brought to us.

Do I get one to you and Zippy's wedding?
    He's marrying himself?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not very surprisingly, Ghislaine Maxwell has been denied bail.
    Who knows what stories she could have told under the threat of years in prison?

The attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell are an interesting bunch of liars - Jeffrey S. Pagliuca, Laura A. Menninger, Mark S. Cohen and Christian R. Everdell...

Christian R. Everdell wasn’t just an Assistant United States Attorney, but for the Southern District of New York for almost a decade until 2017.
    That is the same office that is now suddenly prosecuting Ghislaine Maxwell!

When Jeffrey Epstein was locked up in jail for some 50 whole days (while the rest of the 13 months he was out on “work release”) in Florida, on one of those days Epstein was visited by James “Jes” Staley, a top executive at JPMorgan Chase (where he worked for 34 years).
    In April 2015, Staley and his wife also visited Epstein on his private Caribbean island, Little St. James. At the time Staley was no longer working at JPMorgan Chase.
    In May 2015, Staley joined the board of the Swiss UBS and in December 2015 he was selected as CEO of the U.K. bank giant Barclays...

See James Staley, former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers and Bill Gates with Jeffrey Epstein in 2011.

In 2001, Epstein was Chairman of Liquid Funding Ltd incorporated offshore in Bermuda. Of its $6.7 billion in outstanding liabilities, JPMorgan Chase was one of 3 banks providing $250 million in liquidity funding.
    JPMorgan Chase was also Liquid Funding’s “Security Trustee”.

Bear Stearns, where Epstein worked from 1976 to 1981, owned 40% of the equity in Liquid Funding. In 2008, Bear Stearns collapsed and received $853 billion in secret loans from the Federal Reserve and another $28.8 billion through a loan to purchase toxic assets to sweeten the deal of JPMorgan Chase acquiring Bear Stearns: https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/...orneys-office/
    (http://archive.is/ZrY1F)

Jes Staley was involved with Jeffrey Epstein since at least 1999.
    Epstein connected Staley with Glenn Dubin, who ran Highbridge Capital Management, in which JPMorgan bought a majority stake in 2004.

See Ghislaine Maxwell and Eva Anderson Dubin at Bette Midler's 60th Birthday Celebration, 31 October 2005, New York.

In 2016, the butler for Glenn Dubin and his wife Eva, Rinaldo Rizzo, testified that a 15-year-old Swedish girl had been in Dubin's kitchen in 2005 and told that her passport was taken away and she was forced to have sex at Epstein's private island.
    In one of those strange coincidences former Miss Sweden Eva Andersson-Dubin once dated Epstein: http://archive.is/YIt0b
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Not very surprisingly, Ghislaine Maxwell has been denied bail.
    Her former associates would have loved to have her loose to flee to Israel or be suicided.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In 2001, Epstein was Chairman of Liquid Funding Ltd incorporated offshore in Bermuda. Of its $6.7 billion in outstanding liabilities, JPMorgan Chase was one of 3 banks providing $250 million in liquidity funding.
    JPMorgan Chase was also Liquid Funding’s “Security Trustee”.

Bear Stearns, where Epstein worked from 1976 to 1981, owned 40% of the equity in Liquid Funding. In 2008, Bear Stearns collapsed and received $853 billion in secret loans from the Federal Reserve and another $28.8 billion through a loan to purchase toxic assets to sweeten the deal of JPMorgan Chase acquiring Bear Stearns
    Here are some more interesting connection to Bear Stearns (there is of course a lot more)...

Alan "Ace" Greenberg as Chairman of Bear Stearns hired Jeffrey Epstein, after he was fired (?) as teacher at the Dalton School (where he had been hired by AG Bill Barr's father Donald Barr ).
    The business relationship between Epstein and Bear Stearns continued for many years.

Greenberg also bank-rolled the Donald Trump myth with hundreds of millions for years.
    Here´s a $352 million mortgage-backed bond to finance Donald´s first casino.

In 1986, Bear Stearns arranged a cool $250 million bond sale to buy the Plaza.

Trump even had 2 anonymous, numbered accounts at Bear Stearns to hide his identity.

Donald’t Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is a member of Skull & Bones and former Goldman Sachs partner who once ran Dune Capital, a fund financed by George Soros. Steve Mnuchin has also worked for Soros Fund Management LLC and the Soros funded SFM Capital Management.

Steven’s brother, Alan Mnuchin, is a former banker at Bear Stearns (where Epstein started his amazing ascend and financed Donald Trump for years) and Lehman Bros. Alan Mnuchin’s advisory firm, AGM Partners, in one of those strange coincidences, has represented Edgar Bronfman Jr..

Steven’s father, Robert “Bob” Mnuchin, was also a partner at Goldman Sachs (where he worked for 30 years).
    Bob Mnuchin and his second wife, Adriana, are neighbours of none other than the friend of Roy Cohn, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein - Barbara Walters: https://gawker.com/550099/bob-mnuchin
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20190614014123/https://gawker.com/550099/bob-mnuchin)

In another strange coincidence, Trump’s, Cohn’s and Epstein’s friend Barbara Walters was once in a relationship with Alan Greenberg (who as Bear Sterns CEO famously hired the completely inexperienced Epstein): https://www.celebitchy.com/11660/bar...lan_greenspan/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here are some more interesting connection to Bear Stearns (there is of course a lot more)...

Alan "Ace" Greenberg as Chairman of Bear Stearns hired Jeffrey Epstein, after he was fired (?) as teacher at the Dalton School (where he had been hired by AG Bill Barr's father Donald Barr ).
    The business relationship between Epstein and Bear Stearns continued for many years.

Greenberg also bank-rolled the Donald Trump myth with hundreds of millions for years.
    Here´s a $352 million mortgage-backed bond to finance Donald´s first casino.

In 1986, Bear Stearns arranged a cool $250 million bond sale to buy the Plaza.

Trump even had 2 anonymous, numbered accounts at Bear Stearns to hide his identity.

Donald’t Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is a member of Skull & Bones and former Goldman Sachs partner who once ran Dune Capital, a fund financed by George Soros. Steve Mnuchin has also worked for Soros Fund Management LLC and the Soros funded SFM Capital Management.

Steven’s brother, Alan Mnuchin, is a former banker at Bear Stearns (where Epstein started his amazing ascend and financed Donald Trump for years) and Lehman Bros. Alan Mnuchin’s advisory firm, AGM Partners, in one of those strange coincidences, has represented Edgar Bronfman Jr..

Steven’s father, Robert “Bob” Mnuchin, was also a partner at Goldman Sachs (where he worked for 30 years).
    Bob Mnuchin and his second wife, Adriana, are neighbours of none other than the friend of Roy Cohn, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein - Barbara Walters: https://gawker.com/550099/bob-mnuchin
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20190614014123/https://gawker.com/550099/bob-mnuchin)

In another strange coincidence, Trump’s, Cohn’s and Epstein’s friend Barbara Walters was once in a relationship with Alan Greenberg (who as Bear Sterns CEO famously hired the completely inexperienced Epstein): https://www.celebitchy.com/11660/bar...lan_greenspan/

Professor of archeology, expert in the occult, and obtainer of rare antiquities, Dr. Henry Jones Jr. has been suspended indefinitely from Marshall College after multiple photos have surfaced of him wearing Nazi uniforms.

“We're shocked and horrified by Dr. Jones’s association with the Nazi Party,” said Dr. Joan Snakes, Professor of Anthropology and Prius owner, who first exposed the photos.

“The amount of time he apparently spends with Nazis is alarming. It seems like every time we turn around, he’s wearing a Nazi uniform, riding Nazi motorcycles, or entering Nazi submarines!”

When asked for comments, Dr. Jones responded, “Nazis? I hate those guys.”

“I thought he’d be able to slip out of this one by the skin of his hat,” says longtime friend Marcus Brody. “He’s had close calls before, but the walls are really closing in on him now.”

Tensions escalated when it came to light Dr. Jones once collected a signed autograph from Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

Marshall College, which has a large Jewish student population – including notable graduates George Spielberg and Steven Lucas – has taken a strict stance against images of hate on campus.

“Could there be a perfectly acceptable explanation for why Dr. Jones so frequently finds himself with the Nazi party? Maybe. But we don’t want to hear it!” Dr. Snakes continues, “If we want to create a safe and hate-free environment here on campus, we must act swiftly, without explanation, nuance, or grace.”

The suspension is immediate, with many doubting Jones will ever return.

After learning it was his colleague that exposed him, Jones moaned, “Snakes… Why did it have to be Snakes?”

https://babylonbee.com/news/famed-archa ... i-uniforms

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Maxwell Family Business: Espionage

Many were surprised to learn earlier this month that the key co-conspirator in Jeffrey Epstein’s intelligence-linked sexual blackmail operation, Ghislaine Maxwell, had been in hiding in New England since Epstein’s arrest and subsequent “suicide” last summer. Her recent arrest, of course, has returned attention to the Epstein scandal and to Ghislaine’s ties to the entire operation, in which she played a central and crucial role, arguably more so than Epstein himself.

Ghislaine was first reported to be living in New England at the mansion of her alleged boyfriend Scott Borgeson on August 14th of last year. Though Maxwell is believed to have stayed there until purchasing the nearby New Hampshire home where she was arrested, attention from her presence on the East Coast was immediately and sensationally re-directed to the West Coast when, a day later on August 15th, the New York Post published a picture allegedly depicting Maxwell reading a book on “CIA operatives” at an In-N-Out Burger in Los Angeles, California. The photo was later revealed to have been photoshopped and a fake, but ultimately served its purpose in distracting from her actual location in New England.

While the media frenziedly covered the fake In-N-Out Burger photo, the appearance of an unexpected visitor nearby Borgeson’s mansion succeeded in largely slipping under the radar. On August 18th, Ghislaine’s sister Christine was spotted “packing up a number of bags” into a SUV just a few miles from Borgeson’s “secluded beachfront” home. Christine, who currently lives and works in Dallas, Texas, declined to comment on why she was visiting the exact area where Ghislaine was allegedly hiding at the time.

Out of the seven Maxwell siblings, Ghislaine Maxwell has undoubtedly received the bulk of media scrutiny both in recent years and arguably ever since the suspected homicide of the family patriarch, Robert Maxwell, in 1991. In the years since his death, Robert Maxwell’s close ties to Israeli intelligence and links to other intelligence agencies have been documented by respected journalists and investigators including Seymour Hersh and Gordon Thomas, among others.

While Ghislaine’s own ties to intelligence have since come to light in relation to her critical role in facilitating the Jeffrey Epstein sexual blackmail operation. Little, if any attention, has been paid to her siblings, particularly Christine and her twin sister Isabel, despite them having held senior roles at the Israeli intelligence front company that facilitated their father’s greatest act of espionage on Israel’s behalf, the sale of the bugged PROMIS software to the U.S. national laboratories at the heart of the country’s nuclear weapons system.

Not only that, but Christine and Isabel later became directly involved with technology-based business ventures that directly involved Ghislaine during the very period she worked with Epstein on behalf of Israeli and U.S. intelligence to ensnare powerful U.S. political and public figures in a sexual blackmail scheme involving minors. At the time, Ghislaine described her profession to a number of newspapers as “an internet operator.” Then, after this venture’s multi-million dollar sale to a competitor, Christine and Isabel became involved with successors to the PROMIS software scandal that were closely tied to U.S. intelligence and Israeli intelligence, respectively.

Ghislaine herself also became involved in these affairs, as did Jeffrey Epstein following his first arrest, as they began courting the biggest names in the U.S. tech scene, from Silicon Valley’s most powerful venture capital firms to its most well-known titans. This also dovetailed with Epstein’s investments in Israeli intelligence-linked tech firms and his claims of having troves of blackmail on prominent tech company CEOs during this same period.

With Ghislaine’s name and her ties to intelligence now inking their way back into the media sphere, detailing the decades-long course of these technology-focused espionage operations and their persistent ties to the Maxwell sisters demands the attention it deserves, as the need to air out the real Maxwell family business – espionage – is now greater than ever before.
    For more: http://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/...ess-espionage/
    “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.'' - JFK

“I love agitation and investigation and glory in defending unpopular truth against popular error.” - James A. Garfield

I see her trial is set for July of next year. Bet she won't even come to that date since she'll be dead by then.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I see her trial is set for July of next year. Bet she won't even come to that date since she'll be dead by then.
    A lot of different rumors swirling. The only way to guarantee she sees court is 24/7 eyes on, extreme security with checks and balances. If she really has all this blackmail, a lot of people want her dead. It would take an entire specialist team to protect her.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

They better do more than "watch her". They need to strap her hands to the table.

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 07-16-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

I’m no expert at this 3D-chess, but it looks that I was right about why AG Bill Barr fired US attorney Geoffrey Berman...
    Maybe the most damaging is that Berman continued the investigation after Epstein was suicided and declared that Epstein’s close friend Prince Andrew had “provided zero co-operation” in his investigation (despite promising to do so). His office even formally requested that the US Department of Justice would ask the British Home Office so Randy Andy could be questioned as a witness
    The indictment of Ghislaine Maxwell (literally on the first working day that Berman didn’t go to work) only covers the period from 1994 to 1997.
    Prince Andrew sexually abused the 17-year-old Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) in 2001. So because the indictment doesn’t cover that period Randy Andy is off the hook.
    Queen Elizabeth says “thank you Donald for saving my favourite son”.

See the photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Roberts and Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 2001.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-cronies

I’m no expert at this 3D-chess, but it looks that I was right about why AG Bill Barr fired US attorney Geoffrey Berman...

The indictment of Ghislaine Maxwell (literally on the first working day that Berman didn’t go to work) only covers the period from 1994 to 1997.
    Prince Andrew sexually abused the 17-year-old Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) in 2001. So because the indictment doesn’t cover that period Randy Andy is off the hook.
    Queen Elizabeth says “thank you Donald for saving my favourite son”.

See the photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Roberts and Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 2001.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-cronies
    So you would prefer that she not be arrested or indicted for anything as Berman was doing, got it.

They can always bring more charges and indictments, it happens all the time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Donald Trump told reporters to quiz Prince Andrew about Jeffrey Epstein's 'pedophile island' as long ago as 2015, newly resurfaced footage reveals.

Trump described the island as a 'cesspool' and said reporters should 'just ask Prince Andrew, he'll tell you about it' while linking the Epstein scandal to his adversary Bill Clinton.

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tein-2015.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast