Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

by Tyler Durden

Having been decidedly off-the-radar for months since the controversial 'suicide' of Jeffrey Epstein, NBC New York reports that Ghislaine Maxwell, has been arrested by the FBI and charged by federal prosecutors.

Multiple senior law enforcement officials reportedly said the British socialite and heiress was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today.
    The long-time friend and confidante of Jeffrey Epstein was alleged to have helped Epstein groom teen girls for sex with the rich and powerful.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ops+to+zero%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see an impending suicide in her future.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

( @Firestarter sorta beat me to it by a minute )

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hmmm....I wouldn't bank on that. That same suicide story playing out yet again would make even the sheepiest of sheep say WTF? My guess is that she'll drop some major bombshells leading up to election season as a "cooperating witness". These days the question is what can create more chaos? Another story about suicide or statements about prominent people doing bad, bad things?
    Last edited by devil21; 07-02-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ( @Firestarter sorta beat me to it by a minute )
    @donnay beat me with 15 minutes...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    @donnay beat me with 15 minutes...
    I was more hinting at the Trump connection.

Reason is that there's a growing call for Donald to step down from the nomination with his polling lagging badly and just his general usefulness starting to wane. Nothing like some good ol' fashioned kiddie diddlin' allegations to facilitate that. Interesting times.

-Berman firing
    -Bushies starting Biden SuperPAC
    Last edited by devil21; 07-02-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I was more hinting at the Trump connection.

Reason is that there's a growing call for Donald to step down from the nomination with his polling lagging badly and just his general usefulness starting to wane. Nothing like some good ol' fashioned kiddie diddlin' allegations to facilitate that. Interesting times.

-Berman firing
    -Bushies starting Biden SuperPAC
    LOL

Firing Berman is what allowed this arrest to happen, Trump has the election in the bag.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Oh yeah she is getting suicided. The Clintons, Trumps and Windsors all want her dead.

Several media report that the daughter of infamous British intelligence agent, media mogul and arms salesman Robert Maxwell – Ghislaine Maxwell – has finally been arrested by the FBI.

Epstein’s handler Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in Bedford, New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. for sexual abuse of minors with Jeffrey Epstein.
    She is expected to appear in a federal court later today.

See Donald Trump’s entry in the flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane.

The wife of Donald Trump’s associate CNN president Jeff Zucker, Caryn Stephanie Nathanson, has repeatedly been pictured with Ghislaine Maxwell.
    For example on 2 April 2014, Caryn Zucker (front right) with Ghislaine Maxwell (left) at Holly Peterson´s HIM book party, with Epstein´s and Trump´s friend Barbara Walters in the background on the right, New York.

Reported by NBC and The New York Times amongst others: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-aide/2495762/
    http://archive.is/WvdEw

See Donald Trump, Melania, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago, 12 February 2000.

In the spring of 1989, Robert Maxwell and his daughter Ghislaine hosted a party on his yacht in the presence of Donald Trump, former US senator John Tower (involved in Iran-Contra), and ex-navy secretary John Lehman.
    See Donald showing his thumb, John Tower to his right and Robert Maxwell on the far right.

For more on Jeffrey Epstein: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1485
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-02-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh, ya, we already knew he took a trip from Florida to New Jersey.. he never went to the Island..

You seem pretty disinterested in the truth.

A week ago you were bitching about Donald Trump firing a prosecutor who was holding up the Epstein case..

US attorney Berman fired after investigating Trump cronies

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Trump-cronies/

Now he gets fired, and look what happens? Just one week later and they are already making some headway.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-02-2020 at 10:37 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Several media report that the daughter of infamous British intelligence agent, media mogul and arms salesman Robert Maxwell – Ghislaine Maxwell – has finally been arrested by the FBI.

Epstein’s handler Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in Bedford, New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. for sexual abuse of minors with Jeffrey Epstein.
    She is expected to appear in a federal court later today.

The wife of Donald Trump’s associate CNN president Jeff Zucker, Caryn Stephanie Nathanson, has repeatedly been pictured with Ghislaine Maxwell.
    For example on 2 April 2014, Caryn Zucker (front right) with Ghislaine Maxwell (left) at Holly Peterson´s HIM book party, with Epstein´s and Trump´s friend Barbara Walters in the background on the right, New York.

Reported by NBC and The New York Times amongst others: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-aide/2495762/
    http://archive.is/WvdEw

See Donald Trump, Melania, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago, 12 February 2000.

In the spring of 1989, Robert Maxwell and his daughter Ghislaine hosted a party on his yacht in the presence of Donald Trump, former US senator John Tower (involved in Iran-Contra), and ex-navy secretary John Lehman.
    See Donald showing his thumb, John Tower to his right and Robert Maxwell on the far right.

For more on Jeffrey Epstein: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1485
    That's some nice disinfo you've got there.

Trump caught a ride from FL to NY on a different plane, not the Lolita Express.

Trump had Epstein arrested both times and he just got rid of the Berman guy who was dragging his feet on arresting Ghislane and now she has been arrested.

You lose.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's some nice disinfo you've got there.
    So everything that exposes some of the many scandals Donald Trump has been involved in is “disinfo”?!?

Trump caught a ride from FL to NY on a different plane, not the Lolita Express.
    Here are 839 pages on the Jeffrey Epstein deposition (most of it worthless). A lot of suspects, witnesses, including Epstein, refusing to answer questions over and over again (pleading the fifth).
    On page 73, 74, Mark Epstein (Jeffrey’s brother) details flying on Jeffrey’s private plane with Jeffrey’s good friend Donald Trump: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-excerpts.html

You lose.
    You're a liar.

See Jeffrey Epstein's chief pilot, Larry Visoski, with Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway in 2016: https://twitter.com/soychicka/status...43271566397442

See Ghislaine Maxwell with William Philip Lauder (executive chairman of Estée Lauder and nephew of Trump’s buddy, MEGA member Ronald Lauder), 18 November 2013, New York.

Here are 839 pages on the Jeffrey Epstein deposition (most of it worthless). A lot of suspects, witnesses, including Epstein, refusing to answer questions over and over again (pleading the fifth).
    On page 73, 74, Mark Epstein (Jeffrey’s brother) details flying on Jeffrey’s private plane with Jeffrey’s good friend Donald Trump: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-excerpts.html
    Wherein he confirms it was a different plane and a ride back to New York.
    Thanks for debunking yourself.
    You're a liar.
    That's what a liar like you would say.
    See Jeffrey Epstein's chief pilot, Larry Visoski, with Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway in 2016: https://twitter.com/soychicka/status...43271566397442
    Try reading what he says:
    "got a chance to meet a very humble and gracious lady"
    So they had never met before and we have no indication they have any relationship now.
    And how many degrees of separation would that be if it was something?
    See Ghislaine Maxwell with William Philip Lauder (executive chairman of Estée Lauder and nephew of Trump’s buddy, MEGA member Ronald Lauder), 18 November 2013, New York.
    How many degrees of separation is that?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago.
    I have heard Trump retards claim that Donald Trump expelled Jeffrey Epstein from the Mar-a-lago in 1999 after trying to seduce a 15-year-old girl. Unfortunately nobody has tried to present a shred of evidence for this claim.
    The following picture shows Prince Andrew, with Donald Trump and Melania at Trump's Mar-A-Lago in February 2000.
    Their clothes suggest that this was the same event, where Donald and Melania were pictured with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Jeffrey Epstein has denied that he was ever expelled by his buddy Donald Trump.
    There are reports that Epstein was only expelled at the Mar-a-lago a few weeks after he pleaded guilty of molesting underage girls - "knowingly and willfully conspiring with others known and unknown to… persuade, induce, or entice minor females to engage in prostitution" - as part of the sweetheart deal on 27 September 2007: https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton
    (http://archive.is/X4pyC)

Message pads show that Trump called his paedo friend Jeffrey Epstein twice in November of 2004.

I have heard Trump retards claim that Donald Trump expelled Jeffrey Epstein from the Mar-a-lago in 1999 after trying to seduce a 15-year-old girl. Unfortunately nobody has tried to present a shred of evidence for this claim.

The following picture shows Prince Andrew, with Donald Trump and Melania at Trump's Mar-A-Lago in February 2000.
    Their clothes suggest that this was the same event, where Donald and Melania were pictured with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Jeffrey Epstein has denied that he was ever expelled by his buddy Donald Trump.
    There are reports that Epstein was only expelled at the Mar-a-lago a few weeks after he pleaded guilty of molesting underage girls - "knowingly and willfully conspiring with others known and unknown to… persuade, induce, or entice minor females to engage in prostitution" - as part of the sweetheart deal on 27 September 2007: https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton
    (http://archive.is/X4pyC)

Message pads show that Trump called his paedo friend Jeffrey Epstein twice in November of 2004.
    We do know Trump had him arrested both times, was the "only one who tried to help" according to the lawyer of a victim and is the one who just fired a guy to get Ghislane arrested.

You lose.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We do know Trump had him arrested both times, was the "only one who tried to help" according to the lawyer of a victim and is the one who just fired a guy to get Ghislane arrested.
    No, it wasn't Donald who got Epstein arrested in 2007. It were the parents of a girl, who complained. I think I have more information somewhere...
    It wasn't president Donald, who got him arrested in 2019 either, that was US attorney Geoffrey Berman.

Maybe you remember that Berman was recently fired (technically speaking forced to resign) by Attorney General William Barr: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-cronies

You lose.
    Maybe, I often feal like such a loser, but that doesn't mean that you're correct about other things...

What are the options for Ghislaine Maxwell?

1) She could try to make a deal by exposing some of the other elite paedophiles.
    This would probably get her killed.

2) She could take the years in prison sentence that’s coming to her and hope that she will be released soon – like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen and Mike Flynn – by the corrupt Trump administration.
    Clare Bronfman, who pleaded guilty in the NXIVM vase, still hasn’t spent a day in jail...

3) She could claim that Epstein’s plea deal makes here immune from prosecution.
    She could – like Jeffrey Epstein before he was suicide under the responsibility of AG Bill Barr – point out that several corrupt laywers involved in the plea deal had/have high positions in the Trump administration.
    This could get her killed.

Jeffrey Epstein was trying to defend himself, before he died of a reported suicide, with the argument that the same people that gave him the plea deal are still running the federal government, and shouldn’t be allowed to charge him again for the same crimes

In 2008 no other than Alexander Acosta as US Attorney made the sweet deal with Jeffrey Epstein. Acosta had to resign as Donald’s Labor Secretary, almost a year ago, shortly after Epstein was arrested.
    Acosta had previously worked at Kirkland & Ellis (after being a court clerk in 1994-1995).

Jeffrey Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg told Manhattan's federal court that among those who approved Epstein's 2008 plea deal were Sigal Mandeleker, John Roth, Alice Fisher, Mark Filip and Jeffrey Sloman.
    Mandelker, who at the time was Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice, was involved in discussions on the plea deal.
    Sigal Mandeleker serves as Donald’s Under Secretary for the Department of the Treasury.

John Roth is the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security since 2014.
    In 2008, Roth was chief of staff to the Deputy Attorney General.

In 2008, Mark Filip was Deputy Attorney General, now a partner at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis.

Alice Fisher was assistant US Attorney General at the time, and now a partner of the Latham & Watkins LLP law firm.
    Donald Trump interviewed Fisher for the position of FBI director after James Comey was fired.

Weinberg also mentioned Acosta's top deputy, Jeffrey Sloman: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...case-over.html

In 2009, on one of those strange coincidences, now Attorney-General William Barr joined the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, the same law firm that represented Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 and fixed the “sweetheart deal” with Miami US attorney at the time Alexander Acosta (Donald’s former Secretary of Labor).
    Kirkland & Ellis continued to represent Epstein until 2011, when Barr worked at the firm: https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/willi...ffrey-epstein/

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Jeffrey Epstein was trying to defend himself, before he died of a reported suicide, with the argument that the same people that gave him the plea deal are still running the federal government, and shouldn’t be allowed to charge him again for the same crimes
    It happens all the time. I know from experiencing this with my own brother. He was charged twice by the state and each time after he got out of prison he was hardly home before the feds arrived and charged him with the same thing once a judge even came out of retirement so he could have the pleasure of sentencing him again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it wasn't Donald who got Epstein arrested in 2007. It were the parents of a girl, who complained. I think I have more information somewhere...
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'

It wasn't president Donald, who got him arrested in 2019 either, that was US attorney Geoffrey Berman.
    Nothing happened until Trump was elected, there was no reason for anything to happen, but Trump was going to have him arrested and expose his customers so Berman had him arrested and undercharged and then had him killed or faked his death to help him escape.

There is simply no explanation why Epstein was arrested other than Trump's election and there is no explanation for Ghislane's arrest now that Berman is gone other than that he had been protecting her.

The cabal was quite happy with Epstein as he was and Trump has continuously disrupted the status quo they were happy with, that is not the action of a guilty man but possibly the action of a man deliberately investigating and taking down the cabal.

Maybe you remember that Berman was recently fired (technically speaking forced to resign) by Attorney General William Barr: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-cronies
    Yes, and shortly thereafter Ghislane got arrested because he couldn't protect her anymore.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A statement from the Clintons:

We are very sorry to hear about Ghislaine Maxwell's upcoming suicide. Her family is in our thoughts and prayers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Jeffrey Epstein confidante, British socialite and heiress Ghislaine Maxwell, has been arrested

Could it be that we get a #Pizzagate, #Pedogate, and #Obamagate 4th of July surprise this year?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Mods. I see another thread was posted on this too. Please either combine or delete. Thanks!

Robert Maxwell was straight up Mossad, honeypotting and blackmailing is their specialty. Either Ghislaine will be released & memory holed or suicided.

Jonathan Turley: Maxwell Arrest is “Bad News” For Prince Andrew
    Lawyer surprised Epstein co-conspirator left relative safety of Paris.

Published 3 mins ago on 2 July, 2020
    Paul Joseph Watson

Criminal defense lawyer Jonathan Turley expressed surprise that Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell left the relative safety of Paris to return to America, while noting that her arrest was “bad news” for Prince Andrew.

Maxwell was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire and immediately charged by federal prosecutors, leaving open the possibility that damning new details about Epstein’s global sex trafficking pedophile network could be exposed.

According to Turley, it’s a surprise that Maxwell decided to leave Paris and travel to the U.S. given that extradition laws in France would have largely protected her from prosecution.

“Frankly, as a criminal defense lawyer, I am surprised that Maxwell risked returning to the United States,” writes Turley. “She was believed to be living in Paris. It was well-known that the Justice Department was pursuing the case, including demands to interview Prince Andrew.”

Prince Andrew was pictured with both Maxwell at her London home and a 17-year-old Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who alleges she was sexually abused by the Royal and other members of Epstein’s network. Prince Andrew has denied ever meeting Roberts and suggested during an interview with the BBC that the photograph could be fake.

Turley says Maxwell’s arrest is “bad news” for Prince Andrew because Maxwell’s testimony would bolster Roberts’ allegations against the Royal. That is of course if Maxwell doesn’t suddenly “commit suicide” like Epstein.

“Her arrest may be unnerving for figures like Prince Andrew,” writes Turley. “She would be the ultimate cooperating witness if she decided to cooperate on broader criminal inquiries. Giuffre and others have alleged that she was the primary procurer of young girls for Epstein to abuse.”

“Such prosecutions are not easy given the passage of time. However, the government clearly has live witnesses like Giuffre who might have a significant impact on a jury. The government would have to show more than her mere presence at these homes or parties.”

https://summit.news/2020/07/02/jonat...prince-andrew/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    According to Turley, it’s a surprise that Maxwell decided to leave Paris and travel to the U.S. given that extradition laws in France would have largely protected her from prosecution.

“Frankly, as a criminal defense lawyer, I am surprised that Maxwell risked returning to the United States,” writes Turley. “She was believed to be living in Paris. It was well-known that the Justice Department was pursuing the case, including demands to interview Prince Andrew.”

https://summit.news/2020/07/02/jonat...prince-andrew/
    Interesting. Why come to the US? Either she had assurances that she would be safe, and someone went against the grain and arrested her, or there is another plan afoot...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Interesting. Why come to the US? Either she had assurances that she would be safe, and someone went against the grain and arrested her, or there is another plan afoot...
    Berman was protecting her.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HAHAHAH MONEY PRINTER GO BRRtrrrrrRIP! OOPS IT BROKE your"money" has lost its power
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Ghislaine Maxwell Didn't Kill Herself.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This development and leak to media could have far reaching impact on 2020 election too among other things. Freedom of press is great and all but interesting timing of such headline so close to elections... or some Deep State America First faction acted without political cover to bring to justice such nefarious spies of our closest ally (allegedly) for their decades old roles in mucking up US politics and democracy?

In any case, let's not jump to conclusions and wait till all the media reports are vetted and facts come out. This is one of those news stories that have numerous conspiracy theories swirling around it for years and accuracy in media reporting is all the more necessary.

There are al kinds of new/old theories are surfacing since Drudge put up such reports. Let's not jump to conclusions based on theories of fringe sites and wait till details have been vetted by more reliable MSM outlets like NYT, CNN.

https://twitter.com/fitzinfo/status/1164610124696162307

https://twitter.com/lincolnsbible/st...80136295161862

BOOK: Epstein Was Blackmailing Political Figures...

Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia: Jeffrey Epstein ‘Found a Niche — Blackmailing American and Other Political Figures’ For Foreign Powers, According to His Ex-Spy Handler

Dylan Howard
    Dec 5
    Shameless pedophile Jeffrey Epstein inherited his espionage business from ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, whose father British media magnate Robert Maxwell, was a super spy for Israel’s Mossad. Here, in another excerpt from the newly released book “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales,” former Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe tells how Epstein ran a complex intelligence operation.

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell said of Epstein: “Maxwell introduced him to us, and he wanted us to accept him as part of our group.
    Ben-Menashe claimed that Epstein and Ghislaine were already dating in the late 1980s, and that Maxwell Senior grew fond of the young upstart.
    medium.com/@dylanhoward/russia-israel-and-saudi-arabia-jeffrey-epstein-found-a-niche-blackmailing-american-and-other-d3499f4f60dd

In this dated photograph, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein associate and daughter of Israeli spy Robert Maxwell, seated in the middle

Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell in new un-seen pictures after President claims he ‘doesn’t know’ Duke

5 Dec 2019
    DONALD Trump and Prince Andrew are pictured posing with Ghislaine Maxwell in photos taken at Heidi Klum's hookers and pimps-themed Halloween party in 2000.

The president this week claimed not to know the prince, currently under scrutiny over his friendship with Maxwell and late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, despite having been seen with him many times over a period of years.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...-a-lot-of-fun/

Despite speculations and theories, there is no proof based on reliable MSM reporting that recent US troops increase to mideast and pressure against Iran was based on any blackmail or intimidation by foreign spies or lobbies.

Un Related
    Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure

Top-neocon reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama over US Iran policy
    Adam Horowitz on January 20, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, ya, we already knew he took a trip from Florida to New Jersey.. he never went to the Island..

You seem pretty disinterested in the truth.

A week ago you were bitching about Donald Trump firing a prosecutor who was holding up the Epstein case..

US attorney Berman fired after investigating Trump cronies

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Trump-cronies/

Now he gets fired, and look what happens? Just one week later and they are already making some headway.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This development and leak to media could have far reaching impact on 2020 election too among other things. Freedom of press is great and all but interesting timing of such headline so close to elections... or some Deep State America First faction acted without political cover to bring to justice such nefarious spies of our closest ally (allegedly) for their decades old roles in mucking up US politics and democracy?

In any case, let's not jump to conclusions and wait till all the media reports are vetted and facts come out. This is one of those news stories that have numerous conspiracy theories swirling around it for years and accuracy in media reporting is all the more necessary.

Wow, look, another person disinterested in the truth. What a surprise.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, look, another person disinterested in the truth. What a surprise.
    They are enemies of the light and truth.
    One of them even calls himself devil.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Epstein didn't kill himself!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast