Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 151 to 171 of 171

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    The problem for me is that all starts off biased when the article says "people at the party were close to Trump(besides Epstein)"

    That right there is just a desperate attempt to keep Trump's name next to Epsteins. No mention of any lefties. Just another hit piece cuz of TDS. If an article is only trying to call out Trump with Epstein its complete horse $#@!. This scandal spans both sides of the aisle and all levels of pols. To try and pin it solely on him is disingenuous at best. He is either in on it and Ghislaine will disappear without saying anything or he is the only one going to prosecute these people, only time will tell.
    The odds are in Trump's favor, if he was one of them then there would not be any reasonable explanation for why the status quo was disturbed and Epstein and Maxwell were ever arrested.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The odds are in Trump's favor, if he was one of them then there would not be any reasonable explanation for why the status quo was disturbed and Epstein and Maxwell were ever arrested.

    Of course there would. Only a person totally lacking in imagination could claim otherwise.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    The problem for me is that all starts off biased when the article says "people at the party were close to Trump(besides Epstein)"

    That right there is just a desperate attempt to keep Trump's name next to Epsteins. No mention of any lefties.
    The fact is that Donald Trump was much closer to the Epstein/Maxwell paedophile ring than just about anybody else.
    Not only Trump, but also the New York elite that hang out with the Donald.

    Maybe the explanation is that Donald is very close to the Chabad-Lubavitch cult.
    Robert Maxwell was a Lubavitcher, so probably his children – including Ghislaine Maxwell - also. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Jeffrey Epstein was also a Lubavitcher (this could explain his meteoric rise from nobody to billionaire)...

    This isn't something I invented out of thin air, in my investigation of Jeffrey Epstein, Donald and his cronies keep coming up: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1485
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  6. #154
    From 1977 to 1990, before co-founding Apollo, Black was employed by investment bank Drexel Burnham Lambert (that collapsed in a scandal involving junk bond king Michael Milken).
    In February 2020, President Donald of course pardoned junk bond king Michael Milken (nothing suspicious when a corrupt president pardons crooks!): https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p=15799#p15799


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In the last year, Jay Clayton earned some $7.6 million from Sullivan & Cromwell. He has investments in Apollo Global Management, Bain Capital (founded by Mitt Romney), J.C. Flowers and Perry Partners.
    In another strange twist Blackstone CEO Skull & Bones’ Stephen Schwarzman and Leon Black of Apollo Management have also served on the RDIF Board.


    David Bonderman with another well-known financier Rich Gerson started the Redwood Bank in the UK. Bonderman was also a director of the Russian Development Investment Fund (RDIF), headed by none other than Kirill Dmitriev.
    Rich’s brother Mark Gerson, was an early investor in Cadre, the multi-million dollar start-up founded by Jared Kushner and his brother Josh Kushner: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...tart=140#p6963


    Kushner “forgot” to disclose that in December 2016 he met at Trump Tower with Sergei Gorkov, head of the sanctioned Russian bank VEB, who was trained by the FSB (the current name for the KGB).
    Also in December 2016, UAE Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nayan met Kushner and Steve Bannon in an undisclosed meeting.

    On 11 January 2017, Erik Prince, brother of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, at the suggestion of Prince Bin Zayed, met covertly with Kirill Dmitriev, head of RDIF and formerly of Goldman Sachs, in the Seychelles. RDIF’s parent company is VEB, and both RDIF and VEB are under US sanctions. Mohammed bin Zayed and Alexander Mashkevich were also in the Seychelles at this time.
    On 17 January, Anthony Scaramucci, (then) Trump senior advisor, also met head of RDIF, Kirill Dmitriev, in Davos, Switzerland. Dmitriev is also under sanctions: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=4908#p4908


    To finish the story on the peculiar coincidences surrounding the funds Jay Clayton invested in, which includes Bain Capital which was founded with the assistance of junk bond king Michael Milken (chairman of Drexel Burnham, pardoned by Donald) and Ghislaine daddy Robert Maxwell!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    On 10 September, John Bolton was fired or he resigned as Trump´s National Security Advisor.
    He was replaced by lawyer Robert O’Brien, who was chosen in 2005 by George W. Bush as deputy of ambassador at the UN John Bolton.
    Robert O´Brien is also a Zionist and a Mormon: https://www.jns.org/jewish-pro-israe...security-pick/

    O’Brien was also a senior adviser on the 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns of fellow Mormon, Senator Mitt Romney, who has known O’Brien for more than 15 years: https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...curity-advisor


    After Mitt Romney founded Bain Capital in 1984; his first investor was London financier, Sir Jack Lyons, who invested $2.5 million through a Panama shell company, shielding his identity.
    Another early investor was none other than Robert Maxwell, who invested $2 million
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6909097
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Of course there would. Only a person totally lacking in imagination could claim otherwise.
    LOL

    Exposing their crimes has no benefit to them at all.

    And don't try to pretend that they didn't have enough control to keep it all quiet if he was one of them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The fact is that Donald Trump was much closer to the Epstein/Maxwell paedophile ring than just about anybody else.
    Not only Trump, but also the New York elite that hang out with the Donald.

    Maybe the explanation is that Donald is very close to the Chabad-Lubavitch cult.
    Robert Maxwell was a Lubavitcher, so probably his children – including Ghislaine Maxwell - also. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Jeffrey Epstein was also a Lubavitcher (this could explain his meteoric rise from nobody to billionaire)...

    This isn't something I invented out of thin air, in my investigation of Jeffrey Epstein, Donald and his cronies keep coming up: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=7&t=1485
    lol

    Indiana Jones spotted with NAZIs again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #157

  10. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Yes, he'd rather not have her die before she can testify.

    Leave the kids alone.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #159
    The Sealed Jeffrey Epstein Files are Here

    https://www.cernovich.com/epstein/



    The Jeffrey Epstein Files Are Out, They are Horrific


    https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1LyxBabRYAaJN
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Sealed Jeffrey Epstein Files are Here


    https://www.cernovich.com/epstein/



    The Jeffrey Epstein Files Are Out, They are Horrific


    https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1LyxBabRYAaJN
    Unsealed documents from a civil court case regarding deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein have indicated that former President Bill Clinton once partied on Epstein’s infamous child rape island with two young girls.

    https://twitter.com/Wildman_AZ/statu...24212225515521


    More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bombsh...n-pedo-island/

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...433782786.html

    https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/statu...29262356492293


    https://twitter.com/trappedpatriot/s...05741135847424
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    What happens when the media totally ignores this story? Need some way to shove it in front of Joe Q public.

  15. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In the last year, Jay Clayton earned some $7.6 million from Sullivan & Cromwell. He has investments in Apollo Global Management, Bain Capital (founded by Mitt Romney), J.C. Flowers and Perry Partners.
    How many Trump connections could there be?!?
    I sometimes think I could keep on posting indefinitely on the extensive Trump-Epstein ties...

    In early 2017, Joshua Harris, cofounder of Apollo Global Management, was advising the Trump administration on infrastructure policy. During that period, Harris repeatedly met President Donald’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner.

    In November 2017, Apollo lent $184 million to Kushner Companies (of the in-laws of Donald’s Jewish daughter Ivanka Trump).
    In 2017, Citigroup lent Kushner Companies and one of its partners $325 million.

    Kushner Companies is more than $600 million in debt to Citigroup and Apollo Global Management and owes Apollo more than $250 million

    Both Citigroup and Kushner Companies have strongly denied that Kushner’s connections to president Donald has anything to do with the loans to the company of his family (in which he owns a stake of hundreds of millions of dollars): https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...p-loans-522952


    And another 3 “deaths” in the Trump body count...
    On 19 November 2019, Thomas Bowers reportedly committed suicide by hanging.

    Thomas Bowers, as head of Deutsche Bank’s American wealth-management division, oversaw Trump’s private banker since 2010, Rosemary T. Vrablic (previously of Citigroup).
    It was none other than Chabad-Lubavitcher Jared Kushner, who introduced Vrablic to Donald.

    Deutsche Bank – of course - lent Donald around $2 billion after most other banks refused to finance the “king of debt”.
    Rosemary T. Vrablic reported directly to Bowers, who personally approved loans to Donald Trump.

    In March 2017, Bowers’ wife Abigail also died: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...customers.html


    The Trump-supporting media put the full spin on this one...
    Ignoring the Trump ties but instead reporting a non-existent Jeffrey Epstein connection (who was of course also in business with Deutsche Bank that much is true): https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...ing-death.html


    Nothing suspicious about any witness to the many crimes of the Trump syndicate getting depressed and killing themselves is there (Trump good – Clinton bad!)?

    In January 2014, Deutsche Bank executive William S. Broeksmit also reportedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a dog leash at his home in London.
    Broeksmit was part of the unit lending money to Donald Trump and his family: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ney-laundering
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  16. #163
    https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1289304744503123970

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    How many Trump connections could there be?!?
    I sometimes think I could keep on posting indefinitely on the extensive Trump-Epstein ties...

    In early 2017, Joshua Harris, cofounder of Apollo Global Management, was advising the Trump administration on infrastructure policy. During that period, Harris repeatedly met President Donald’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner.

    In November 2017, Apollo lent $184 million to Kushner Companies (of the in-laws of Donald’s Jewish daughter Ivanka Trump).
    In 2017, Citigroup lent Kushner Companies and one of its partners $325 million.

    Kushner Companies is more than $600 million in debt to Citigroup and Apollo Global Management and owes Apollo more than $250 million

    Both Citigroup and Kushner Companies have strongly denied that Kushner’s connections to president Donald has anything to do with the loans to the company of his family (in which he owns a stake of hundreds of millions of dollars): https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...p-loans-522952


    And another 3 “deaths” in the Trump body count...
    On 19 November 2019, Thomas Bowers reportedly committed suicide by hanging.

    Thomas Bowers, as head of Deutsche Bank’s American wealth-management division, oversaw Trump’s private banker since 2010, Rosemary T. Vrablic (previously of Citigroup).
    It was none other than Chabad-Lubavitcher Jared Kushner, who introduced Vrablic to Donald.

    Deutsche Bank – of course - lent Donald around $2 billion after most other banks refused to finance the “king of debt”.
    Rosemary T. Vrablic reported directly to Bowers, who personally approved loans to Donald Trump.

    In March 2017, Bowers’ wife Abigail also died: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...customers.html


    The Trump-supporting media put the full spin on this one...
    Ignoring the Trump ties but instead reporting a non-existent Jeffrey Epstein connection (who was of course also in business with Deutsche Bank that much is true): https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...ing-death.html


    Nothing suspicious about any witness to the many crimes of the Trump syndicate getting depressed and killing themselves is there (Trump good – Clinton bad!)?

    In January 2014, Deutsche Bank executive William S. Broeksmit also reportedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a dog leash at his home in London.
    Broeksmit was part of the unit lending money to Donald Trump and his family: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ney-laundering
    Indiana Jones has SO MANY connections to NAZIs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #165
    The judge presiding over the Ghislaine Maxwell case has banned her lawyers from publicly naming abuse victims involved in the lawsuit.

    US District Judge Alison J Nathan ruled that Ms Maxwell’s attorneys cannot reveal the names of the individuals accusing her of sexual crimes in the course of her work for infamous pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

    “Not all accusations or public statements are equal,” Ms Nathan wrote in her ruling.

    The judge ruled that the victim’s contribution to the lawsuit is not the same as a public statement, and that the victims “still maintain a significant privacy interest that must be safeguarded.”

    “Deciding to participate in or contribute to a criminal investigation or prosecution is a far different matter than simply making a public statement ‘relating to’ Ms Maxwell or Jeffrey Epstein, particularly since such a statement might have occurred decades ago and have no relevance to the charges in this case,” she wrote.

    Prosecutors in the case asked Ms Nathan to block Ms Maxwell’s lawyers from releasing the names of the victims over fear that the women would be harassed or intimidated into not cooperating with the government.

    More at: https://news.yahoo.com/judge-bans-gh...164739196.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #166
    GHISLAINE Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's alleged "pimp", has won her battle to block "highly intrusive" court documents just hours before they were to be released.
    Her victory means highly personal details of her sex life will remain sealed until September, says a report.

    More at: https://www.the-sun.com/news/1242088...e-due-release/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The judge presiding over the Ghislaine Maxwell case has banned her lawyers from publicly naming abuse victims involved in the lawsuit.

    US District Judge Alison J Nathan ruled that Ms Maxwell’s attorneys cannot reveal the names of the individuals accusing her of sexual crimes in the course of her work for infamous pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

    “Not all accusations or public statements are equal,” Ms Nathan wrote in her ruling.

    The judge ruled that the victim’s contribution to the lawsuit is not the same as a public statement, and that the victims “still maintain a significant privacy interest that must be safeguarded.”

    “Deciding to participate in or contribute to a criminal investigation or prosecution is a far different matter than simply making a public statement ‘relating to’ Ms Maxwell or Jeffrey Epstein, particularly since such a statement might have occurred decades ago and have no relevance to the charges in this case,” she wrote.

    Prosecutors in the case asked Ms Nathan to block Ms Maxwell’s lawyers from releasing the names of the victims over fear that the women would be harassed or intimidated into not cooperating with the government.

    More at: https://news.yahoo.com/judge-bans-gh...164739196.html
    I would think so or they'd be suicided like Jefferey.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  21. #168



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    During an interview with Axios, President Trump questioned whether Jeffrey Epstein actually killed himself, while also reiterating that he didn’t want to see Ghislaine Maxwell die in jail.

    Trump previously faced criticism from the media about him wishing Maxwell well, but clarified again that he simply meant he did not want to see her killed or commit suicide before her trial.

    “Her boyfriend [Epstein] was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She is now in jail. Yeah, I’d wish her well. I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good Luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty,” Trump said.

    “Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen, was it suicide, was he killed? And I do wish her well, I’m not looking for anything bad for her,” he added.

    Made at: https://www.infowars.com/trump-quest...was-he-killed/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #170
    A federal judge Monday ordered the unsealing and release of correspondences from attorneys for celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Victoria’s Secret founder Leslie Wexner in a defamation case that is likely to reveal more about the secretive life of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

    U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled Monday that there was no cause to conceal the legal requests and responses and set an Aug. 17 date for a hearing on whether the retail magnate Wexner can be forced to testify in a defamation case involving one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

    Preska wrote that she saw “no reason for that correspondence to remain under seal,” and told the parties to file their respective letters on the public docket, which happened Monday afternoon. The documents show that Dershowitz alleges that Giuffre — who is suing him for defamation — is trying to extort money from him because of his relationship as a longtime friend to and lawyer for Epstein. And Dershowitz wants Wexner and his attorney John Zeiger to testify that they had privately settled a similar claim threatened by Giuffre.

    Dershowitz, who is countersuing Giuffre, was not only friends with Epstein, but as his lawyer was instrumental in negotiating a nonprosecution agreement more than a decade ago that absolved Epstein, his close associates and unnamed others of potential federal charges of sex trafficking.

    In a June 23 letter to the judge, attorneys for Dershowitz noted they had served subpoenas in June on Wexner and Zeiger, and asked Preska to compel them to provide for “the production of a small number of documents directly relevant to the central allegation in this case that Plaintiff [Giuffre] falsely accused Professor Dershowitz of sexual abuse as part of a scheme to extort Wexner.”

    Giuffre is the most prominent of the numerous women alleging sexual abuse while underage at the hands of Epstein. She says she was lured to Epstein by British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who was arrested on July 2, and forced into sexual servitude over a four-year-period, coerced into sleeping with powerful men, including Britain’s Prince Andrew and Dershowitz. Both men deny the claim.

    In her response, Giuffre argued through a lawyer that Dershowitz has made the false allegation against her and for that reason she too wants to ask questions of Wexner.

    “Defendant has put Leslie Wexner at the heart of his false and defamatory claims that Plaintiff and her counsel were engaged in an extortion plot to extract money from wealthy associates of Jeffrey Epstein by allegedly falsely naming the Defendant,” Charles J. Cooper, attorney with the firm Cooper & Kirk, which represents Giuffre in the defamation case, wrote in a July 28 letter to Preska..

    Giuffre’s attorney zeroed in on the Dershowitz claim that Wexner was framed for financial reasons.

    “For this reason, Plaintiff was likewise planning on seeking relevant documents and testimony from Mr. Wexner and Mr. Zeiger. Plaintiff, therefore, respectfully requests that the Court allow these depositions to proceed,” he wrote.

    Wexner, now 83 and largely out of public view, is fighting to stay out of this matter. Epstein for a long stretch managed Wexner’s personal finances and those of his family charities. At one point, Epstein had broad power-of-attorney over the finances of Wexner, who grew wealthy through groundbreaking retail brands, including The Limited and Victoria’s Secret. Dershowitz is asking Judge Preska to compel Wexner to provide information on any correspondence between Wexner or Zeiger with Giuffre and her lawyers, past and present.

    Through his attorney Zeiger, Wexner said he has no relevant information that could be used in a trial. No correspondence from Zeiger was released by the judge, but Dershowitz’s lawyers included a lengthy back-and-forth email chain that showed Wexner would cooperate only if compelled.

    Lawyers for Dershowitz told the judge he was not worried about trial right now, just a legal stage called discovery, the pre-trial process where each side can seek obtain evidence that the other claims to have.

    “Professor Dershowitz will address the admissibility of testimony obtained from Wexner at the appropriate time, upon a complete discovery record including being able to offer the Court Wexner’s actual testimony, as opposed to his lawyer’s self-serving characterization of what it will be,” Howard M. Cooper, an attorney with Todd & Weld, which is representing Dershowitz, wrote in a July 31 letter to the judge unsealed Monday.

    In that same thread, a lawyer for Wexner cited a tweet from Miami Herald investigative journalist Julie Brown — whose Perversion of Justice series eventually brought Epstein’s downfall — as the reason they would not cooperate.

    “Howard, we will not be releasing the information absent the protective order that contains an enforcement mechanism for seeking contempt of court. The necessity for this is evidenced by Julie Brown’s tweet today reporting that your client’s counsel has access to sealed depositions and is disclosing the contents of the same,” said the June 23 email from Marion H. Little with Zeiger, Tigges & Little. “Do not know whether that is true, but that is what she is reporting.”

    Preska ordered the parties to discuss what exactly they are seeking from each other and file briefs with her by Thursday, four days before she hears them in a telephonic hearing.

    More at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rt/ar-BB17NQNt
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #171
    Her lawyers are requesting she be moved to general population.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghislaine...093238421.html

    The request came exactly one year after the death of Jeffrey Epstein at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/court...il/ar-BB17P8sO

    Ghislaine Maxwell has requested to be moved from her New York prison cell amid claims that she is being watched by guards who do not appear to be “regular personnel” at the jail where she is being detained.

    Lawyers for Ms Maxwell, 58, have written a motion to Judge Alison Nathan asking that their client be moved into the general prison population at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn.

    Ms Maxwell’s legal team claim she has been subjected to multiple searches a day and is under constant surveillance by guards – despite being recently taken off suicide watch.

    The lawyers say Ms Maxwell is being ”treated less favourably than a typical pretrial detainee” because of her status and the circumstances surrounding the death of her former associate, Jeffrey Epstein. Ms Maxwell is accused of grooming underage girls for Epstein.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 12:44 PM
  2. Ghislaine Maxwell is NOT feeling the heat at Boston mansion
    By Snowball in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 04:11 AM
  3. With Epstein Now Dead, Will Ghislaine Maxwell be Charged?
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2019, 03:49 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2015, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •